• Published 16th Dec 2021
  • 1,132 Views, 16 Comments

My Little Pony: Friendship is Funkin - Fusionflare374



Boyfriend and Daddy Dearest were having a rap battle, things then started to escalate

  • ...
4
 16
 1,132

Chapter 1: Boyfriend

“Beep!” Boyfriend cried out.

“Sweetie!” Daddy Dearest cried out.

Boyfriend let go of the post and went after the Girlfriend. Daddy Dearest did the same. Soon the two went through the portal. Boyfriend and Daddy Dearest were screaming as they were falling down a purple, swirling tunnel. Everything around them started to turn a glowing light.

Boyfriend hit something hard as he stopped falling, but he was still out cold. About a few minutes has passed, he opened his eyes. He groaned in slight pain. He tried to get up, but his body was sore and stiff. He lifted his head up and was still blinded by the bright light from the portal. He regained his vision and his body was able to move again. He gently lifted himself up and up on his feet. Boyfriend looked around and saw purple Crystal like pillars.

“Huh? Where am I?” Boyfriend thought to himself.

He realized he was in a hallway with many doors at each side. He decided to walk around and see where he is. He kept walking and walking, feeling like he is in a maze.

“man it feels like I’ve been walking in here forever.” Boyfriend sighed.

Just then, he heard footsteps coming towards him.

“Could that be… Girlfriend?!” Boyfriend got excited and started to run towards the footsteps.

The footsteps got louder and louder to Boyfriend. As Boyfriend was taking a corner, he was knocked down by something.

Boyfriend groaned, but he heard another groan. Boyfriend lifted his head, instead of seeing the Girlfriend, he saw a purple horned and winged pony. Boyfriend got up and looked at the pony, looking confused. Boyfriend heard more footsteps coming closer to him. Boyfriend saw a light blue pony with wings and rainbow hair, a pink pony with pink puffy hair, a white pony with a horn and purple hair, a light orange pony with light yellow hair, a light yellow pony with wings and light pink hair, a small purple scaly creature, a light purple pony with a horn and purple hair with cyan stripes and a dark purple pony with a broken horn.

“Twilight!” They all cried out.

“Twilight? Like that awful vampire romance books?” Boyfriend thought to himself and cringed a bit at the thought of the Twilight books.

The ponies got to Twilight as she was beginning to stand back up.

“Twilight! Are you okay?” The pony with the purple hair with cyan stripes said worriedly.

“Yeah… I’m fine.” Twilight said as she scratched her head.

Twilight got up on her hooves and looked around to see what she bumped into. She turned at her friends and noticed that their jaws dropped.

“What?” Twilight asked confused.

They pointed with one hoof and Twilight looked. Her jaw dropped when she saw Boyfriend. She slowly walked closer to Boyfriend, but Boyfriend backed up as she was approaching. They both stopped walking. Twilight cleared up her throat and began to speak.

“Hello, I am Twilight Sparkle. What’s your name?” Twilight said to Boyfriend.

Boyfriend looked shocked when she started to talk, but then got him thinking.

“if these weird looking ponies can help me… I can find Girlfriend!” Boyfriend thought as he smiled.

Boyfriend cleared his throat and began to speak.

“Beep bo pa” Boyfriend said.

The ponies looked at each other confusedly.

“Uhh… can you repeat that?” Twilight asked.

“Beep bo pa.” Boyfriend repeated.

“Ehh I don’t think he can speak English.” Rainbow Dash said.

“huh they don’t understand me? Maybe I should keep taking until they understand.

“Beep bo ba do ska doo.”

“Um… Fluttershy? Do you know what he’s saying?” Twilight said to Fluttershy.

“No… sorry Twilight.” Fluttershy said in a soft tone.

Twilight placed her hoof on her chin. She then had an idea. Twilight lit up her horn.

“Don’t move. This will only take a second.” Twilight said to Boyfriend.

“Beep beep!” Boyfriend said in a frightened tone.

Twilight shot out a magical beam and hit Boyfriend. Smoke surrounded Boyfriend for a few moments before he could see again. Boyfriend checked everwhere to see if any changes happened to him, so far he saw no changes.

“What did you do to me?!” Boyfriend said in a mad tone.

Boyfriend jumped when he heard actually words that came out of his mouth.

“My… my voice… I can talk properly!” Boyfriend said in excitement.

“I used a spell on you to make you speak in English.” Twilight explained.

“Oh why thank you… uhh… what’s your name again?”

“Twilight Sparkle. What’s your name?”

“My name is Boyfriend.” Boyfriend said as he made a peace sign.

“Boyfriend? That’s a weird name.” Rainbow Dash said.

“Yeah, I know,” Boyfriend sighed. “What is all of your names?”

“I’m Rainbow Dash, fastest pony in Equestria.” Rainbow Dash said.

“Hi I’m Pinkie Pie.” Pinkie Pie said as she appeared in front of Boyfriend.

“I’m Rarity.” Rarity said.

“I’m Applejack.” Applejack said.

“I-I’m Fluttershy…” Fluttershy said in a quiet tone.

“I’m Spike the Dragon.” Spike said.

“I’m Starlight Glimmer.” Starlight said.

“Tempest Shadow.” Tempest Shadow said.

“It’s nice to meet you all.” Boyfriend smiled.

“It’s nice to meet you too.” Twilight smiled.

“Hey um… can I ask you a question?”

“Of course!”

“Have you seen my Girlfriend anywhere?”

“What does she look like?”

“She’s about the same height as me, red dress?”

“No I haven’t seen any pony like that here, sorry.”

“Sigh, that’s alright and did you say any pony?”

“Of course, it’s how we say it. Why did you ask.”

“Back where I’m from it anybody, but I have a strong feeling I’m not where I was, huh?”

“Where are you from?”

“Earth.”

“Well your in Equestria right now.”

“Huh? Equestria, that place ain’t anywhere on any map… unless…” Boyfriend suddenly realized. “IM NOT ON EARTH ANYMORE!!”

Boyfriend began to panic. The ponies don’t know what to do. Twilight walked over to him and placed a hoof on his shoulder.

“Please don’t panic, I’m not sure what’s happening right now, but we will help with whatever is going on.” Twilight smiled.

“Thank you.” Boyfriend smiled softly.

“No problem.”

“Do you have any idea of how you got here?” Starlight asked Boyfriend.

“Hmm… last thing I remember was me going into a portal to help my girlfriend, which she was getting sucked in, and then I found all of you.”

“A portal?”

“Yeah it’s something that you go in and it’s teleports you somewhere else.”

“Oh like this.” Twilight said.

Twilight lit her horn and purple smoke surrounded her quickly and she was gone. Boyfriend looked around the area to see where she went. She then reappeared in front of Boyfriend.

“Woah, that’s pretty cool.” Boyfriend said.

“Thank you.” Twilight smiled.

“So is that what it was?” Starlight asked.

“Yeah pretty much. Girlfriend, her father, Daddy Dearest and I went in the portal, but we must’ve been teleported randomly or something.” Boyfriend said.

“Well, maybe my mentor and our Princess can help.” Twilight said.

“Your Princess?”

“Yeah she’s the ruler of Equestria.”

“Oh, that’s pretty neat.”

“Yeah, I’ll write her a letter to see if she has seen your girlfriend.”

“Thank you for the help, I really appreciate it.”

“It’s no problem, we always help out for others. But in the meantime, do you want to stay here for now?”

“Really? You would do that for me?”

“Of course! Besides I don’t mind if you stay for a while.”

“Thank you.”

“Anytime, I can show you your room, follow me.”

Twilight walked across the hallway, Boyfriend and her friends following behind. They stopped at a door and Twilight used her magic to open the door. She and Boyfriend entered the room. The room had a medium size bed with several pillows, windows with curtains, drawers, etc.

“I’ll let you get settled in to your room and we will be back in a while, okay?”

“Okay sounds good.” Boyfriend gave her the thumbs up.

Twilight smiled and closed the door. Boyfriend walked over to the window, leaned over on it and sighed.

“Where are you Girlfriend, I’m starting to get worried.” Boyfriend sighed.

Boyfriend went over to the bed to get some rest. He went up on the bed, pulled the covers over him and began to close his eyes.

To Be Continued…