• Published 16th Dec 2021
  • 1,155 Views, 16 Comments

My Little Pony: Friendship is Funkin - Fusionflare374



Boyfriend and Daddy Dearest were having a rap battle, things then started to escalate

  • ...
4
 16
 1,155

Chapter 10: Reunion

Meanwhile, back in Ponyville, Boyfriend, Daddy Dearest, Senpai, Twilight and her friends were having a nice lunch together. Twilight sighed of relief as she thought everything was starting to settle down once again.

“Well even though we’ve met and talked with Boyfriend this morning, but it’s nice to meet the rest of ya’ll.” Applejack said to Daddy Dearest and Senpai.

“Yeah!” The other girls agreed.

“Humph, the feeling is mutual for me.” Daddy Dearest said.

“Well, I for one, am having a swell time with all of you… well… some of you.” Senpai said, eyeing at Daddy Dearest.

“That’s what happens when flirting with my daughter.”

“Well, maybe stop being so overprotective of your daughter. Maybe she might actually respect you.”

“I hate to admit it, but Senpai’s right about that.” Boyfriend added.

Daddy Dearest slightly growled and crossed his arms.

“Well, maybe when you have kids of your own, you’ll understand.”

“If he’ll even allow me to.” Boyfriend whispered to Senpai, causing him to chuckle a bit.

“Well, since we already met Boyfriend, I was going to make a welcome to Ponyville cake for him, but when I came back to Twi’s place, their was another new stranger, so I went back and made another cake. However, more and more new strangers came to Ponyville and I thought to myself, why not make…” Pinkie Pie said as she ran out of frame and wheeled in a giant cake. “A giant cake for everypony!”

“Oh, I love cake!” Boyfriend said, as he looks at the cake.

“I can go for some cake.” Senpai said as well.

“Hmm, I guess I can go for some cake too.”

“Well, there is plenty of cake for everypony.” Pinkie Pie said, as she started to cut the cake and giving a piece for everyone.

“Ohh, this cake is delicious.” Senpai compliment Pinkie.

“Yeah, it’s amazing!” Boyfriend complimented Pinkie as well.

“Hmm… it’s alright.” Daddy Dearest said to Pinkie.

“I’m glad you like it.” Pinkie smiled.

Just then, the group heard some footsteps and turned around and saw Skid and Pump, as well as the CMC running toward the cake.

“CAKE!!” The five of them said out loud as they jumped into the cake, making a mess around the area.

“Sweetie Belle! This isn’t lady like behaviour.” Rarity said in annoyance.

Sweetie Belle and the others popped out of the cake, having cake in their mouths.

“Sorry Pinkie, we couldn’t help ourselves.” Sweetie Belle apologize to Pinkie, still having cake in her mouth.

“Meh, it’s fine. If everypony was done, I was going to dive in, but now…” Pinkie put on swimming goggles and dived into the cake, causing a bigger mess around the area. “I can do it now!”

“Well… at least we got our piece of cake.” Twilight said, making the others laugh.

“Well, Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, how are you with Skid and Pump here?”

“Oh, they’re awesome!” Scootaloo said, jumping out of the cake, along with the others.

“Yeah, they’re an interesting bunch. They went on many adventures where they’re from.” Apple Bloom added.

“Yeah! And we learned a dance move from them,” Sweetie Belle said, as the CMC started to do the spooky dance, until Sweetie Belle fell from losing her balance. “I’m still practicing the balance for the song.”

“Why that’s wonderful, Sweetie Belle. I must say, even when you were gone not that long with Skid and Pump, you sure are becoming besties, huh.” Rarity said to Sweetie Belle.

“Yeah we are, they are very fun to be around.”

“And funny.” Apple Bloom added.

“And really nice too.” Scootaloo added as well.

“Aww geez, you’re too kind.” Skid blushed in embarrassment.

“Yeah, we’re not that interesting.” Pump blushed as well.

“Well it’s true. You two really are pretty cool.” Apple Bloom said to the spooky kids.

“Yeah, and we were thinking of adding you two as members of the Cutie Mark Crusaders!” Sweetie Belle announced.

“Really?! We love to!” Skid said in excitement.

“Yeah, even if we’re temporary members.” Pump added.

“YAY!!” The three girls yelled out in celebration.

Rarity chuckled a bit. “I never seen the girls this riled up for anything like this before.”

“Well, those kids are pretty special.” Boyfriend said to Rarity.

“Agreed.”

Just then, a bright green light suddenly flashed, then disappeared within a second. Out of the green light was Thorax, Ocellus, Mommy Mearest and Girlfriend. Boyfriend and Daddy Dearest stood up in shock seeing Mommy Mearest and Girlfriend suddenly appearing in front of them.

“G-Girlfriend!” Boyfriend yelled out, running towards her.

“Boyfriend!” Girlfriend said, running to him as well.

The two of them got closer to each other and they started to hug each other in their embrace.

“I missed you so much.” Boyfriend said, having tears in his eyes.

“I missed you too.” Girlfriend said, also having tears in her eyes.

While everyone was aweing at the twos reunion… Daddy Dearest went over to Mommy Mearest.

“Honey! Oh thank goodness you’re ok—“ Daddy Dearest said until he felt a sharp pain near his crotch area. He looked down to see that Mommy Mearest kicked him in the crotch, and collapsed on the floor.

“What were you thinking?! Creating a portal to get rid of Boyfriend! I thought we had an agreement!” Mommy Mearest yelled at Daddy Dearest, sounding angry.

“I… was just thinking of our girls… safety.” Daddy Dearest said in pain.

“She doesn’t need us to protect her, you know that. You just want to get rid of him because you hate him.”

“Well… that is true… I did want to get rid of him so our girl can have a better relationship with someone else.”

“Oh, like the time you kidnapped a human and turned him into an invisible goat head, trapped someone in a video game! I can go on and on, because clearly you can’t find the one for her.”

Daddy Dearest sighed, he got back up, still feeling the pain.

“You’re right… I was just so certain this plan would work… but… it only caused this mess. I’m sorry… honey.”

“Don’t apologize to me, apologize to him.” Mommy Mearest gestured to Boyfriend, still hugging Girlfriend.

Daddy Dearest sigh and went over to Boyfriend.

“Hey… Boyfriend. I gotta say something to you.” Daddy Dearest said to Boyfriend

Boyfriend and Girlfriend stopped the hugging and Boyfriend looked at Daddy Dearest.

“What now Dearest, are you gonna tear each other apart again.” Boyfriend said in a mad tone.

“No… I… I want to apologize… for everything I’ve done.” Daddy Dearest said sincerely.

“Really? You’re not bull crapping me, are you?” Boyfriend asked, sounding skeptical.

“No… I know I want to protect my girl forever… but now… she already has someone else to do the protecting for her.”

Boyfriend looked pretty shocked hearing this, but Girlfriend held his hand and kissed him on the cheek, both smiling at each other.

“Once this mess is over, I’ll stop going after you for now on. You have my word.”

“Wow DD, I never thought you had it in you to say that.”

“I know, it’s hard to believe either. So… do you… forgive me?”

Boyfriend smiled at Daddy Dearest. “Of course I forgive you man, put it there.” Boyfriend lifted his arm, as Daddy Dearest took his hand and they shook hands.

Twilight started to tear up a bit. “Enemy turned friend… a classic friendship lesson.” Twilight wiped the tears off her face and smiled at the two.

Just then, Pinkie Pie appeared in Mommy Mearest’s face, having a big smile on her face.

“Hi, I’m Pinkie Pie, and welcome to Ponyville!” Pinkie said as confetti exploded behind her. “Would you like some cake?” Pinkie pulled out a plate of cake that had some of her hair on it.

“Ehh… no thank you, I’m fine.” Mommy said to Pinkie.

Pinkie shrugged. “More for me!” Pinkie said as she stuffed the cake in her face.

“Well, it’s very nice to meet everyone here,” Thorax said to the newcomers. “I’m Thorax, king of the Changelings and Spike’s friend. This here is Ocellus, a changeling that part takes in Twilight’s school.”

Ocellus chuckled nervously. “H-hi everyone. I hope we can get along well.” Ocellus said shyly.

“It’s nice to meet you both.” Boyfriend said to the two.

“Please to meet you as well.” Senpai said.

“Oh, Senpai, you finally got out of that game.” Mommy Mearest said to Senpai.

“Yes, all of the work goes to your husbands portal teleporting me here. That’s the only good thing that happened to me today.”

“Well, I guess that’s the only good thing to happen, but I’m still very disappointed in you hun.”

“Yeah… I know.” Daddy Dearest said in shame.

Just then, the group heard flapping of wings getting closer and closer to them. They all looked up into the sky and saw Silverstream, as well as John on the back of her coming towards them.

“Hey every pony!” Silverstream said to the group.

“Silverstream!” Ocellus said happily.

Silverstream and John landed on the ground, John jumped off Silverstream and started kissing the ground.

“Oh, I’ll never take you for granted again ground.” John said as he kept kissing the ground.

“Tankman? Is that you?” Boyfriend said to John.

John looked up and saw Boyfriend, looking at him in annoyance.

“Oh great, it’s the blue haired midget and his girlfriend. Are you going to have your friend kill half of my men again?” John said to Boyfriend.

“What? No, Pico isn’t here anyway, so we don’t need to fight.”

“Well ain’t that good news.”

“So you got teleported here to Tankman?” Girlfriend asked.

“Yep and it’s John, I don’t really care about the nickname Tankman.” John said to Girlfriend.

“Well, we’re gonna keep saying Tankman, because why not.”

“Fair enough I guess.”

“So, you’re the one that nearly killed my daughter.” Daddy Dearest said, anger in his eyes.

“Hey! They were in a restricted war zone, I was only bored and decided to not kill them… yet.”

“And you didn’t, that’s all that matters, right hun?” Mommy Mearest said to Daddy Dearest.

“I guess you’re right honey.” Daddy Dearest said, sounding annoyed.

“Oh, Ocellus, meet my new friend, John!” Silverstream said excitedly to Ocellus as she introduced him.

“More like her bodyguard, but whatever keeps you sleeping at night.” John said.

“Oh… it’s nice to meet you… John.” Ocellus said shyly.

“Yeah yeah, sure, whatever.” John crossed his arms.

“Don’t mind him, he was like this when I met him.” Silverstream whispered in Ocellus’ ear.

“Oh, okay.” Ocellus whispered back.

Pinkie Pie appeared in front of John’s face, surprising him a bit.

“Hi, I’m Pinkie Pie! Welcome to Ponyville new friend, cake?” Pinkie Pie said as she took a plate of cake out of her hair.

“Ugh…. No, I’m fine.” John said, making a disgusted face.

“More for me again!” Pinkie said as she stuffed the cake in her mouth.

“Well, now that I think no more surprises are upon us, what are we going to do with our new visitors?” Starlight asked the group.

“Yeah… where will we stay?” Skid asked.

“Not to worry. I’ve made a list for this situation.” Twilight said, teleporting a big list in front of her.

“Of course you did.” Spike deadpanned.

“Well, since I offered Boyfriend to stay, he’s always allowed to stay in my castle for the time being. The rest of you can stay with the ponies you were teleported to, if that’s what everypony wants to do, that is.”

“Uhh… If it’s alright with you, can I stay with Boyfriend? We miss each other very much.” Girlfriend asked Twilight.

“Of course you can stay, we be happy to let you stay.” Twilight smiled at Girlfriend.

“Thank you.”

“Anytime.”

“We want to stay with Rarity!” The spooky kids said to Twilight.

“I too, would like to stay with Rarity as well.” Senpai asked Twilight.

“Well, Rarity, can they stay with you for the time being?” Twilight asked Rarity.

“Of course they can stay darling, we still need to find this one’s mother too.” Rarity said, looking at Skid.

“Oh yes, we still need to find Skid’s mother too, add that to my list,” Twilight started writing down on her list. “Okay, got it.”

“Oh thank you Rarity, thank you Twilight.” Skid hugged both Rarity and Twilight separately.

“It’s no problem darling.” Rarity smiled.

“Happy to help.” Twilight said happily.

“Well, I will be staying with Thorax, if he’s fine with that.” Mommy Mearest said, shocking Daddy Desrest.

“WHAT?!” Daddy Dearest yelled in shock.

“This is your mess, not mine, and I need time to process this whole situation.”

“Well… if that’s what you want, I’ll be happy to keep you for a while, if you want ma’am.” Thorax said to Mommy Mearest.

“Yes, but maybe for a few day, I need to cool off and stay out of this for a bit.”

“But… but who will I stay with?” Daddy Dearest asked.

“Perhaps if you want to help her, give her some space and you can stay with me and I will provide you shelter.” Zecora said to Daddy Dearest.

“Well… it’s better than nothing I suppose. Fine, I’ll stay with Zecora.” Daddy Dearest said to Twilight.

“Perfect, now we just need to know what John wants to stay with.” Twilight looked over to John.

“Well, since she save my life today, it’s within protocol that I protect her until I paid off my debt.” John said, making Twilight confused.

“Ehh, what does that mean?” Twilight asked Silverstream.

“I saved him from drowning, but he said that he will protect me as a bodyguard, or something, but I think of him as a friend then a bodyguard.” Silverstream explained to Twilight.

“Okay… so it looks like John will stay with Silverstream for the time being as well.”

“Yeah, me, Ocellus and our other friends are living in the school in living quarters. So you can stay in my living quarters with me!” Silverstream said excitedly.

“Oh… yay…” John said blankly.

“Well, that’s everypony. Now, let’s get every pony settled in and treat each other with respect.” Twilight said to the group.

“Right!” The others responded.

“Alright Thorax, let’s get going.” Mommy Mearest said to Thorax.

“Are you sure? Don’t you want to stay a while?” Thorax asked Mommy Mearest.

“No, I just need to go and cool down at your changeling colony.”

“Alright… very well. We will see you soon everypony.” Thorax said to the group.

“Take care Thorax!” The group said.

Thorax’s horned glowed green and the two teleported away, leaving Daddy Dearest alone with sadness and regret.

“Do not feel concern, give her time to breathe, and she will return.” Zecora tried to reassure Daddy Dearest.

“Yeah, I’m hoping.”

And so, the group will have to adopt to the new environment and will meet new and bizarre creatures, however, while they will be settling in, more of them will come, some friendly, some not so much, but that will be for another day.

To Be Continued…