• Published 16th Dec 2021
  • 1,138 Views, 16 Comments

My Little Pony: Friendship is Funkin - Fusionflare374



Boyfriend and Daddy Dearest were having a rap battle, things then started to escalate

  • ...
4
 16
 1,138

Chapter 3: Daddy Dearest

“Sweetie!” Daddy Dearest yelled out to her daughter.

Daddy Dearest saw Boyfriend jump into the portal, so he jumped in as well after them. As Daddy Dearest went into the portal, he saw purple swirls. He screamed as he fell further and further into the portal. He started to close his eyes as he fell into a slumber. His vision was darkened, but he heard birds, objects clanking on each other and something boiling in the background. Daddy Dearest slowly began to open his eyes. His vision is blurry, but he started to blink a few times to clear his vision. He slowly lifted himself up and looked around. He saw a window on the left of him. He looked out of the window and saw a walking path with many trees surrounding the path.

”Where the hell am I?” Daddy Dearest said in his mind.

He put his feet on the ground, he was about to stand up, but suddenly he had a pain splitting headache. He held his head in pain and groaned a bit. Just then he heard footsteps coming towards him. The footsteps came closer and closer, until a figure appeared. The figure is a zebra with neck rings, giant earrings and rings on the front left legs. It was carrying a tray with a bowl on it using its mouth. The zebra placed the tray on a nearby table.

“Ah, I see you are awake. If you weren’t going to wake up anytime soon, I would’ve shake.” The zebra said.

“Ugh, where am I? Who are you?” Daddy asked the zebra.

“My name is Zecora, the herbalist. To me, you look like a purplest.”

“A purple what?” Daddy Dearest said confusedly. “Listen lady, where am I?”

“First, must tell me your name. Do not worry, I won’t show you any shame.”

Daddy Dearest looked at her in annoyance. “Daddy Dearest, ex rockstar.”

“It’s nice to meet you Daddy Dearest. Im not being sarcastic, I am being sincerest.”

“Can you not speak like that, it’s getting old.”

“I don’t know why you hate my rhythm so. I have been speaking like this, many generations ago.”

Daddy Dearest sighed. “Whatever. So now that you know my name, where the hell am I?”

“You are in the Everfree Forest. Where everything is green, creatures are vicious, but if you listen closely, it all sounds like a chorus.”

“So, this forest is dangerous.”

“That is correct, this forest is quite dangerous. However, this forest does have a main purpose.”

“Oh yeah? And whats that?”

“This mysterious place has a variety of dangerous creatures and animals lurking in the dark. This place also possesses a quality for plants to thrive without pony intervention, which ponies considered this place unnatural to the bark.”

“Okay? That doesn’t tell me anything.” Daddy Dearest deadpanned.

“Yes, but their is a tree that is very special, known through the whole economy. It’s is known as the Tree of Harmony.”

“The tree of harmony?”

“Indeed, this tree is more than roots and sticks. This magical tree has helped our heroes, the mane six.”

“The mane six?”

“Yes, Princess Twilight Sparkle, former bearer of the element of Magic, Applejack, former bearer of the element of honesty, Fluttershy, former bearer of the element of Kindness, Pinkie Pie, former bearer of the element of laughter, Rainbow Dash, former bearer of the element of loyalty, and Rarity, former bearer of the element of generosity. I hope this information will satisfy your curiosity.”

“Hmm, maybe they can help me,” Daddy Dearest place a hand on his chin. “Can you bring me to them?”

“Of course I can bring to them, but you must rest. For now, you will be my house guest.”

“No. I must go now, I must find my daughter.”

Zecora pointed to the bowl on the tray.

“Drink this, it will help you gain your strength. Once you awake, you will be in back to health.”

Daddy Dearest sighed, not wanting to argue with her any longer. “Alright, fine.” Daddy Dearest took the bowl and began to drink what was in the bowl. “Hm, that was actually pretty good, what’s in this?”

“I use many plants for healing and for any ponies needs. This will help you sleep and be at ease.”

Daddy Dearest begun to yawn and was starting to get sleepy. Daddy Dearest laid back down on the bed and put the blanket back on him.

“I guess a small nap won’t kill me.” Daddy Dearest said sleepily.

“Indeed, sleep dreams Dearest. Soon, Ponyville we will visit.” Zecora said as she left the bedroom.

Daddy Dearest looked at the roof and started to close his eyes. Before he started to fall asleep, he was think about daughter and his wife.

” Don’t worry sweetheart, I’ll find you before he can. Once I find you, we’re leaving him here, in this strange place.”

Daddy Dearest closed his eyes and fell asleep. Meanwhile with Zecora, she was in the main room, looking at Daddy Dearest.

“I’ve seen many creatures in my lifetime, but I’ve never encountered anything like him before. Perhaps their is more for me to explore.” Zecora said as she looked out of a nearby window and stared at the sky.

A few hours had passed as Daddy Dearest began to wake up. He started to open his eyes and lifted himself up.

” Huh… whatever that stuff was, it sure did the trick. I feel a lot better now.” Daddy Dearest said in his mind.

Just then, Daddy Dearest saw Zecora holding saddlebags on her back.

“Ahh your finally awake, how do you feel? Did my meal help you heal?” Zecora said to Daddy Dearest.

“Yeah. I felt like I slept like a baby.” Daddy Dearest replied.

“Yes, though you started to snore. To me, you sounded like a boar.”

“Hehe, yeah. That must meant it worked.”

“I’m glad that you are feeling better. Now that you’re awake, I must deliver a letter.”

“And who’s this for?”

“It’s for Princess Twilight. She wants a recipe for her mothers eyesight.”

“So I’m guessing I’ll be meeting her too?”

“Oh course, she will help you find your daughter. If she has seen her, your quest will go shorter.”

“Great! Let’s get going then!”

Zecora nodded and headed to the front door. She opened the door and both of them began to walk to Ponyville. As they were walking through the forest, Daddy Dearest noticed that it was really dark, like it was in the middle of the night dark. He also notice many eyes staring at them, but did nothing. As they were getting to the end of the forest, they can see light coming from the end. They got out of the forest and into the sunlight. Daddy Dearest covered his eyes from the sunlight until his eyes adjusted. As his eyes adjusted, he saw a small village, filled with ponies, some flying in the air, others walking around, and fillies playing with other fillies. As they began to approach the village, many ponies noticed Daddy Dearest and started to look at him weirdly.

“Here we are, Ponyville. Now follow me if you will.” Zecora said to Daddy Dearest.

Daddy Dearest nodded and they both proceeded to Twilight’s castle. The two finally made it to Twilight’s castle and they went to the front door. Zecora knocked on the door and waited for a response. After waiting for a few seconds, purple aura surround the door and opened, revealing a purple pony with a horn and wings.

“Zecora! Hi, do you have that recipe?” Twilight asked Zecora.

“Hello Twilight, yes I do have that recipe you requested. Just to warn you, this was untested.”

“I’m sure it will be fine, I always trust your potions,” Twilight noticed the tall figure and widened her eyes. “Uh… Zecora? Who is that?”

“Oh, this is Daddy Dearest, I found him outside my hut, and decided to bring him in and took care of him, that was my task. Why do you ask?”

“Umm… well…” Twilight said nervously. Just then they heard a voice in the castle.

“Twilight? Who’s here? is it her?!” The voice said as they came to the door. “Girlfriend! I’ve misse—“ the voice said before stopping when they saw the figure.

“Boyfriend!” Daddy Dearest said angrily.

“Oh no.” The voice named Boyfriend said nervously.

To Be Continued…