• Published 16th Dec 2021
  • 1,156 Views, 16 Comments

My Little Pony: Friendship is Funkin - Fusionflare374



Boyfriend and Daddy Dearest were having a rap battle, things then started to escalate

  • ...
4
 16
 1,156

Chapter 9: Tankman

Meanwhile, in the desert, explosions and gunshots were heard from miles as a war raged on the field. A soldier wearing a black uniform, helmet, gloves, pants and shoes, while his skin, vest and goggles were white was driving in a tank.

"Come on men! If we take over this sector, we'll have more ground for our base!" The soldier, named John Captain, or also known as Tankman said to his other soldiers.

"Capt'n, the north and south side is clear from enemies, we have a clear shot at their base now!" A soldier, named Steve said to John.

"Perfect, victory is surely ours!"

"Yeah, as long as a portal doesn't sucks you into a different world, we should be alright."

John sighed and facepalmed.

"God, fucking dammit Steve, you just had to open that mouth of yours."

"wha? But I won't happen, so we're fine."

Just then, a portal appeared in front of John and started to suck up John. As he was getting sucked up in the air, he turned to Steve and gave him the bird.

"Capt'n! Hang on, I'm coming to get you!" Steve said as he climbed on the tank.

Steve climbed up the top of the tank and reached out his hand to John, but John was far up in the air to grab him. John got fully sucked up into the portal and disappeared, leaving Steve and his men behind.

"uhhh… capt'n?"

Tankman began falling down the purple swirly pit, as he was looking around, he said something to himself.

“So, this is how acid looks, huh.”

Tankman looked down and noticed the floor was slowly turning white. As he got closer to the white glow, he covered his eyes, but luckily with his visor, the bright light doesn’t affect him. When he got out of the portal, he was immediately into water, which surprised John.

The hell… water?!

John quickly held his breath so he doesn’t begin drowning, but was too late. He couldn’t hold his breath for long and started to lose consciousness. As he starts to lose consciousness, he saw something approaching him in the dark water, however he couldn’t hold his breath any longer. He opened his mouth, letting what’s left of air he had out and loss consciousness. For what felt like forever, John saw nothing but darkness.

Is… this how I die? I thought I die victoriously, not drowning…

As John thought his life was over, he started to cough and he started to open his eyes. He leaned to his side and began coughing up water and breathing heavily. As he coughed up all the water in his system, his breathing started to calm down. John laid back down on his back and stared at the sky, seeing that it was still sunny.

Why did I get teleported into the water, of all places! Well, luckily I managed to get out before it was too late. John sighed of relief as he kept staring at the sky, only to realize something was off about the sky. Huh… weird, I thought the sky was suppose to be bright yellow… not blue…

Suddenly as he was still deep in thought, a light magentaish head with moderate blue violet eyes stared at him from his front.

“Hi mister.” The creature said, having a female voice.

John flinched and crawled back a bit from the figure, pulling his pistol at it.

“Woah there! I don’t mean you any harm.” The creature spoke to John.

“Who are you! Where am I? What the funk is going on!?” John yelled at the creature, but realizes something was wrong. “What the funk… wait, I can’t swear?! Funk! Shoot! Heck! Oh, funk you creator!”

“Umm… what are you talking about mister?”

“Oh, you’re not one of the self aware characters, aren’t ya? Well, never mind, forget what I said then.”

“Oookay…? My name is Silverstream. What’s your name?” Silverstream said to John.

John said nothing, still aiming the pistol at her.

“I know we just met, but you can trust me. I won’t hurt you.”

John looked at her and he slowly lowered his pistol.

“… John… John Captain…” John said to Silverstream.

“John? It’s nice to meet you John.” Silverstream smiled at him.

“Yeah… sure.” John replied.

Silverstream tried to get closer to him, but he pointed to pistol at her again.

“Take another step, and I’ll blow your brains out.” John snarled at Silverstream.

Silverstream eyes widened a bit, but she sat where she was and they were both quiet for a moment, before John spoke up.

“The heck are you even? You look like a chicken and a horse made love and sprouted wings or something.” John said to Silverstream.

Silverstream laughed a bit at John’s response before replying. “Well, you’re almost not wrong. I’m a hippogriff, half pony, half eagle.“

“A hippogriff huh? Never heard of them.”

“Well, hippogriffs are friendly and we live on a mountain named mount Aris, but then a evil creature named—“

“I said I never heard of them, that doesn’t mean I want details kid.”

“Oh… sorry.” Silverstream said, looking embarrassed.

“Meh, it’s fine I guess.”

“So… what are you? I never seen anything like you before.”

“You never seen a human before?”

Silverstream shook her head in a quick manner.

“Well, a human is a living pile of bad decisions and mistakes that they make rats look useful.”

“Really?”

“Not really, but I’m not lying also. Okay, jokes aside, humans are a species that are almost naked, having hair on top of their faces and some… other parts, they wear clothes to stay warm and not to be naked. Humans believe they are superior, but trust me, we’re not, not with the decisions we make now a days… god that made me sound old.”

“Ohhh, interesting.” Silverstream said, writing down what John was saying on paper.

“What are you doing?”

“I’m writing down what species I haven’t heard of before for a school project, and I found my species.”

“Hah! Good luck with that.”

“Thanks!” Silverstream smiled.

“I was being sarcastic.” John deadpanned.

“Oh, so humans are also sarcastic as well.” Silverstream starting writing it down.

John sighed. “I think we’re getting off track here. Now, where am I exactly.“

“Oh, I’m glad you asked. You’re at the beach near Seaquestria, and up there, is Mount Aris.” Silverstream gestured to the top of the mountain.

“Huh, interesting, well I know for a fact that I’m not where I’m from, it’s to… peaceful.”

“Yeah, we try to make it peaceful as long as we can.”

“Well, where I’m from, there is nothing but war. Each day, you have to think about who you will outlive or who outlive us.” John said, sounding kinda… sad.

“Oh my… I’m… very sorry…” Silverstream said sadly.

“Eh, don’t be kiddo, besides, I help my men out all the time and end up just fine. Speaking of which,” John stood up on his feet. “I must go and find my way home. It was… nice to meet you Silverstream. Farewell.” John started to walk along the beach floor.

“W-wait! Do you know where to go?” Silverstream said, running after him.

“Don’t know, but I’ll find my way back. Besides, I escaped drowning, so I can take care of myself.”

“Wait… you thought you saved yourself from drowning?”

John stopped in his tracks and slightly looked at Silverstream.

“What do you mean by that?” John asked.

“Well… I saved you from drowning.” Silverstream replied.

John gasped, looking back at Silverstream in surprise. “So I wasn’t imagining a creature in the water?!”

Silverstream shook her head. “Yep, and good timing too. If I didn’t get to you sooner, I feared something would’ve happened to you.”

John held his hands to his head, looking distressed.

“No, no no no no! Funk!” John yelled out, walking back and forth.

“What? What’s wrong?” Silverstream asked, sounding concerned.

John sighed and looked at Silverstream.

“Section 887, page 6, the rule was… if a third party member, an enemy member, or an unknown individual saves you and you make a full recovery… you must stay by their side until the debt has been paid…”

“Wait… what?”

“It means… I gotta be your bodyguard until I gotta save you.”

“Really?! That means I’m… your friend?!” Silverstream said excitedly.

“Yeah… sure.”

“Eeeeeeeee!!! A new friend! I gotta show you to my friends!” Silverstream said, hopping up and down in excitement.

John sighed and facepalmed. “Let’s just get this over with…”

Just then, John was lifted up by Silverstream and lifted him onto her back.

“Woah, the funk you doing?” John said, sounding surprised.

“Hold on, this will be a bumpy ride. Next up, Ponyville!” Silverstream raised her wings and lifted herself into the air, causing John to nearly fall off.

“AHHHHHH!!!” John screamed his lungs out, while holding on Silverstream’s neck for dear life. “WHAT THE HECCCKKK!!!” He yelled as they were leaving to go to Ponyville.

To Be Continued…