• Published 29th Oct 2021
  • 1,067 Views, 9 Comments

Home Invasion: Private Party - CardShark777



The changeling that tickled Rarity is now on the hunt for more ticklish ponies.

  • ...
2
 9
 1,067

Ending B: No Mercy

The disguised changeling grew and evil smile.
"No. Don't think it is."

"WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT?!"
The tired mare exclaimed in disbelief.

"You heard me sweetheart. I decide when it's over. And you, deary, aren't going anywhere."
He grinned, ruthlessly brushing Pinkie's helpless hoofsies, making her scream more in between fits of uncontrollable laughter.
"NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO! PLEHEHEHEHEASE! IHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHI'VE HAHAHAHAD EHEHEHENOHOHOUGH!"
Pinkie begged him, kicking around in her restrainment like crazy.

"Good."
Is all he said, before opening one of the bags, which contained little forks, which scratched her tummy, as well as multiple toothbrushes, that roughly scrubbed her sides, hoofpits and anything that wasn't being tickled by the feather duster and pinwheels, robbing her of the ability to talk.
"Nowhere to go. Your ticklish body is doomed to eternal tickles. The element of laughter will represent her element in an appropriate fashion."
He teased, while mercilessly tickle torturing her entire body. Poor Pinkie could do absolutely nothing while feeling her body and hooves be toyed with and tormented. Though this still wasn't it. Card let the brush tickle her hooves with his magic, while he got something from under the table. It was an automated roller brush. He attached it to the stocks, so that the soles of her hooves were directly touching it after having removed the brush, before turning it on, making the fuzzy brush spin against Pinkie's ticklish hooves, sending her into crazy condition of no longer knowing what was real and what was not.

Since the hooves were now tickled automatically, Card dug his claws into Pinkie's sides, which didn't really show any sort of difference anymore at this point.

All this ticklish force combined was way too much for the super sensitive earthpony. So after not even four minutes, she passed out.

Card stopped all tickling with a grin, feeling satisfied with his work. He unlocked the straps and stocks, taking the passed out party mare out of her seat and carried her back home. Upon arrival, Card set Pinkie back into her bed, tucked her in and left the house, feeling very happy from this beautifully devious session. He loves being an evil tickler. And for that reason, he goes back to his hideout and plans on who to torment next.

Comments ( 9 )

CardShark777,

Are you going to do all of the Mane 6? If so, how about you do the others in this order:

- Fluttershy
- Rainbow Dash
- Applejack
- Twilight Sparkle

That way, you can go one way (Unicorn, Earth Pony, Pegasus), and then the reverse order (Pegasus, Earth Pony, Unicorn).
I’d really like to see what you have in store for the other Mane 6 members, and maybe even the CMC.

11031204
Yeah, had planned it. And yeah, that was also the order I was going to go for.

CMC will probably be a standalone story. As, you know, most would probably find the thought of an adult tickle torturing a bunch of kids creepy.

Uhmm... Is it wrong that I got turned on from this? :pinkiehappy: :twilightblush:

11031328
Not at all. People always seem to forget, that nobody can actively choose their interests. If something unexpectedly makes you feel "excited", then that's natural and in no way your own doing. Yeah?

11031590
On my page we accept everyone no matter where they come from, no matter what they're interested in, no matter what they're looking for. So please keep any discriminating comments to yourself. Please.

This was so cute! Personally I find tickling more enjoyable to read when the one being tickled enjoys it, so this story was great for me!

11057788
Thank you very much. Yeah, regarding that, these stories are all imported from Wattpad and were originally written for a very specific audience, who very much enjoy brutal tickly stuff. So that's why my stuff is mostly written the way it is. Though I'm planning on having another tickle lover fall into my changeling's hooves sometime in the future.

Pinkie is absolutely adorable in this story. I've read it several times and still can't get enough of it. Great job!

Login or register to comment