• Published 25th Aug 2021
  • 872 Views, 13 Comments

Airplanes In The Night Sky - The REAL Seth Standmore



In the time of the future where the sky is bleak and black at night...... the only shooting stars we may see are air planes.

  • ...
16
 13
 872

I Could really Use......

It was a gorgeous day in Equestria the land of friendship and ponies, where magic is real and harmony is transmitted through looks and feels, sights and smells. Here in this land things are a little different since G4 ended, everyone has iPads now and they listen to the music of Billy Eyelash on them. In such a world where everyone is friends and harmony is magic, there is now no need for strife or conflict, and the princess of friendship may live her life in peace.

That is she would if her friends were still alive... Our story takes place in the castle of Canterlot, now called Cantersome, where the ruler of Equestria, Princess Twilight Sparkle sits alone on her throne in an empty throne room. All around her her advisers give her advice about how to rule the country properly, but she puts her hoof in her head and she sighs. She is listening, but tuning everything out, as in her head she reflects on the events of her life up to that day.

She was not always a princess, she was born just a unicorn who liked to read books, especially Daring Doo, the adventurer who she would introduce to a certain rainbow haired pegasus mare many years later. Becoming a princess only happened after many years of hard strife and turmoil, where many battles were fought and lessons learned. She would not have gotten that far without her friends, hay nopony could, but that was why she had her friends to help her out.

Oh, did we mention that she had friends? That's right, she had five friends, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, and Rarity. When she first came to Ponyville she had no use for friendship or harmony, she wanted to do her deeds and quickly return to Princess Chelonia for her rewording, she wanted to graduate at the top of her class and become a world famous schooler. Not unlike a certain unicorn with messy mane and sweater who she would talk to again many years later, this mare was a refraction of who Twilight could have been had she not made her friends...

But she did make friends, and with her friends she faced many chelations and overcomes them. Nightmare Moon, Discord, Tirek, Starlight Clamor, the Shadowlord, Storm King Durrandon and Tenpenny, even Cozy Glow and Grodger, all with her friends she defeated them, even making new friends along the way. Starlight Glamdring was one of her friends after some time, and even Sunset Sinner turned to her side after finding Jesus and becoming a Presbyterian pasture.

(authors note That is fourshadowing for a story Im writing later, an anon-a-miss storya bout finding Jesus)

Yet one thing was certain, a pony like her could not live forever..... that was why Princess Celestine granted onto her the power of Immorality, turning her into an Alicorn. At first this was great. Flying? Who could say no? But over time the flying stopped being as fun as it had been, and Twilight began to realize that she would never die...... but her friends would. And even though her friendship with them would last forever, her friends would not, because they were made of meat and bones and friendship is made of titanium mixed with steel.

Rarity was the first to go...... she died in her house in her bed, sleeping to dream. Next was, Applejack who died in tragedy, a tree fell on her in the woods...... and nopony was around to hear it, so she died. Rainbow Dash was her wife now, she screamed to sorrow and dropped on earth, breaking her bones like whiskers of the whale....... in hours she was gone. Now left with only Pinky Pie, Fluttershy and Applejack, Twilight Sparkle gathered her friends and prayed for them, since she was now ruler of Equestria and pretty much god they prayed to her. But then Pinky Pie choked to death on Cheese Sandwich (authors note they were having a lunch prayer) and Fluttershy cried so hard she lost conciseness and fell and hit her hea don the corner of a table.... and then she was gone too.

It all happened in one faithful afternoon...

Now that brings us back to the present, where Twilight Sparkle is all alone.A single tear slides down her lavender face, and splishes against the alabastard floor of her Crystal Castle. Slowly she trots out onto her pendulum, where gazing out at the Equestria around her reveals the tall cities and flying ponys in there helicopters and airplanes. Even space is now available to them, Twilight is pleased that they can go to space after so many years of not knowing space was there.

It was so good to see space... but it would be even better with her friends with her. Anyone looking up at the castle can now see a crying purple mare, sobbing to the night, with nopony there to hear her tears. How many cryings had she had with water of salt and sadness dropping? Maybe the rain was the tears of the princess all along........ when she sheds them she wants only for us to shar eher pain and listen, but instead of letting her cry on our shoulders we put up umbrellas and hide........

Twilight knew that the ponys of Equestria had forgotten about friendship, and if her friends were there they could use the Ellimist of Harmony to restore there Faith... a lass, they were all dead and nopony could ever bring them back. With no faith left in herself or in the world, Twilight Sparkle began to shed many tears as her eyes traveled across the horizontal.

What was she seeing as she glared out at the world? When her moist lavender pupils absconded on the tallest building in Equestria, they traveled up its long, straight length to the rounded tip crowning it, thrusting high into the heavens.

Her moist pupils worsened. And she gasped. There, in the sky, was the night....... when she was young in Ponyville there were stars everywhere, but now with the world modern she couldn't see them because of Light Pollution. Twilight cried out her miserly, she flossed to the ground and stared at her face, her pupils running sadly through the garden of her face.

"WHERE HAVE ALL THE STARS GONE?" She proclaimed sadly at her refliction. Sadness submerged her, and she began to shed tears from her pupils, groaning and crying out her sadness.

But each time she landed atear on the floor, high above she heard a sound.

NYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Twilight grassed. She stood up, and looked up. Her pupils, moist with sadness, began to move. There in the sky, like a shooting stare, came an airplan. Her pupils running down her face, she wiped her nose on her fur..... and closed her pupils sadley.

"The shooting stars were in the night sky all along." She uttered milkingly. "And if there up their.... that means I can still wish up on them."

Turning her pupils to the night sky, to the airplanes high up in the air, she proclaimed with hope. "Please, stars, grant me my wish. Bring me a friend to share my pains. Bring me a companion to nurture my wounds. Let me have...... my time again."

And behind her........ she heard a clock. She turned around, pupils wide with wetness. For she remembered then that there was another friend she had all along who was always with her, the unappreciated and loved who was with her when her friends would die..... who could be her knight in the night.

Spike was a purple baby dragon once, but now he was grown up, with a big jaw that could kill people and a double bladed katana that he could swing to kill villains. But the only villain he was there to kill today.... was Twilights sorrow. With a deep sadness in his voice, shedding one tear from his pupils, Spike began to sing a morning song of healing to Twilight.

And that was when Twilight knew..... the airplane in the night sky had granted her wish like a shotting star. Galumphing foreword, she threw herself into Spack's beef arms and stared into his soggy pupils. Spike struck her eggplant hair.

And leaning foreword.... he kissed her on the lups.

FRIENDSHIP IS ALL AROUND USTHE END

Author's Note:

Dedicated to my girlfriend Katana-Maru-Chan who, I just found out from her brother Slobadan has Bonkus of the Cronkus, a disease which renders one in a comma. I will send them all the boney I have, but please donate to charity's to stop bonkus of the cronkus from hurting the ones you love.

And remember friedship is always out there waiting.... we just need to look to the Skiis.

Comments ( 13 )

Ops I forgot to mention Chrystine

i could realyl use a wish right now wisht right now wish right now

I definitely could use a wish right now.

Need work on names - Starlight Clamor/Glamdring (Glimmer), Sunset Sinner (Shimmer), pasture (area for grazing) - pastor (preacher) ...

Needs work but ok.

10951902
glamdring? sounds like some nerd crap imo

An ellipse is three dots and three dots only.

11083885 I Seth Stabdmore am Thankful for this Good Advice............ may I ask what you think of my story, Airplanes In The Night Sky and also will you review it on You're Review Bog

Login or register to comment