• Published 20th Jul 2021
  • 1,053 Views, 9 Comments

Fifty Bits of TwiLuna - Space_Kase



Fifty randomized words, fifty bitty stories, all about Princess Luna and Princess Twilight Sparkle being in love.

  • ...
1
 9
 1,053

South

The throne felt too big, Twilight thought. The tiara was heavy on her forelock.

Celestia had assured her that she would grow into them. There'd been a time not too long ago when she didn't believe her, but with Tirek, Queen Chrysalis, and Cozy Glow now safely encased in stone, Twilight was beginning to understand just what her now retired teacher saw in her.

The princess of Equestria was a title she was slowly but surely getting used to.

Underneath it all, though, she was still Twilight Sparkle. She couldn't stop herself from gleefully smiling as the doors to the throne room opened, revealing two tall, elegant ponies. They no longer bore tiaras, but they still carried themselves with grace and dignity.

"Celestia! Luna!"

The ponies in question both bowed before her. The strange thing was that it no longer felt strange.

Twilight galloped to them at full speed, wrapping her forelegs as tightly as she could around Celestia's neck. "You're back! I didn't think you were coming until tomorrow!"

"We decided to come home early." Celestia's voice rang musically in her ear.

"It was a...spur of the moment decision." Twilight gave Luna a much gentler hug. She looked cute with her glittering mane pulled back, she thought.

"How was your vacation in Somnambula?" The two former princesses had continued to travel after retiring. With its warm sunny days and short cool nights, the village Somnambula was high on their list of must-sees.

"Oh, it was wonderful! The pyramids are breath-taking up close." Twilight could hear the next words out of Luna's mouth even before they were said. "Though not as breath-taking as you."

Twilight giggled. "Oh, you." The honeymoon period of their relationship was over; Luna's generous compliments no longer made her blush like a lovesick school filly.

Celestia cleared her throat. "I'll, uh...give you two some privacy." She gave the two a knowing look before turning on her hoof and leaving the throne room, magically closing the doors behind her.

Now alone, Twilight and Luna shared a kiss. "I did miss you, though." A warm smile met Luna's ice green eyes.

"I missed you, too." Twilight nuzzled the place where Luna's jaw met her neck.

"We did have a wonderful time, but I couldn't stand to be away from you any longer."

"You could have stayed longer, Luna; I'd understand." Twilight gently stroked Luna's cheek with her hoof. "It doesn't matter where you go; I know you'll always come back to me."

Luna pressed her nose to Twilight's. "Of course I will, My Love," she murmured. "Of course I will."

Author's Note:

Boy, it sure didn't take long for me to stop updating weekly, did it? XP

Comments ( 2 )

I'm glad to see another update!:twilightsmile:

*reaches the end of the most recent chapter*

*quietly requests for more short TwiLuna stories*

:heart: :twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment