• Published 4th Mar 2021
  • 621 Views, 13 Comments

The Terrible Titillated Trio - PegPony



Tirek, Cozy Glow and Chrysalis have a threesome

  • ...
21
 13
 621
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 9 )

10707388
That's as good a reaction as any I guess.

10707547
I think humanity has done worse, but I get what you mean.

I’ll be the first to say I’m a little disappointed that there’s more Tirek/Cozy smut/fics than Chrysalis/Tirek but oh well, this was something. The kiss tho... eh

10729018
Yeah, I suppose I could have done more with Chrysalis in this story, but there you have it.

I'm gonna start off by saying:they waited 20 years just to work together??Really?That doesn't make any sense!I thought their goal was to conquer Equestria...
Other than that, the story was meh, simply because its pacing was strange.We go from insults to a kiss then to blowjobs without any rhyme or reason...

10863603
I'm willing to admit that this isn't exactly my best story, I found it difficult to orchestrate a believable transition from them hating each other to fucking each other, though that's my fault as a writer.

I mean 20 years with out getting laid would be hard on most creatures ( excluding tirek he spent a thousand years in Tartarus not getting any) but especially chrysalis who's used to fucking a lot. Cozy glow I think would be in between.

11345283
What??? No, I kid, I kid.
That's fantastic. I'll shorten it down, just for you.

Login or register to comment