• Published 22nd Feb 2021
  • 1,378 Views, 10 Comments

The Cherry Pop Chronicles: Rarity - PegPony



The story of how Rarity lost her virginity

  • ...
18
 10
 1,378
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 8 )

That was kinda hot.

There are three left, more are missing (I mean more than the seven manes) and please that the first time of sunset or twilight is not with flash, of sci twi and wood if it happens I could accept it.
outside of that I like

10691615
Good! It's meant to be :)

10691652
Sunset Shimmer does not exist in the universe in which these stories are set. I also have an idea as to how Twilight's story will play out and Flash Sentry will not be making an appearance.

10691964
grateful to the one above

Let us hope the now-Mr. Pistacchio did not tell his parents that Miss Rarity was making him a birthday present (a suit for his birthday), otherwise; it does not need to be said that it would be quite indescribably awkward for Mr. Pistacchio to present his parents with a bright-pink set of panties, skirt and vest that Miss Rarity did make for him.
If he did, then Miss Rarity shall need to sew up a formal men's suit pronto.

10694472
Funny you mention that, because I did consider that scenario whilst writing this! It can be assumed that Pistachio asked permission to visit Rarity on his birthday and they agreed without feeling the need to ask him if she had a present for him, it's possible they felt the visit was the present.

Barely legal! I take it over underage any day. :rainbowlaugh::twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment