• Published 25th Mar 2021
  • 1,363 Views, 83 Comments

Broken Minds and Healing Hearts - LittlePonyIsland



Accused of a crime she didn't commit, Twilight Sparkle is wrongly imprisioned. How will she adjust if she is ever released and what dark power framed her?

Comments ( 15 )

It’s either about to get good or bad.

10779653
3V2 is not a good matchup

10779782
It might not be a 3V2. We might not know until next chapter.

Twilight

Despite being asleep for so much of the day, It rested. It liked the warm whatever that It had drank. The whatever reminded It of- something. The white one hadn’t been angry with It either for leaving It’s room. In fact the white one had given It- It strained to remember the word, for there was a word that belonged to what It had been given. The word went along with the foreign feeling It had. That too had a name. Though tired It felt-a missing word again.

There was a time It knew what lots of words were but right now they all were nowhere to be found. It felt-sad. There was a brief moment of joy when It remembered the word and it’s purpose but the feeling did not last. It was, It pushed for the word It so desperately wanted, broken. It remembered that word. It knew that word. It knew that better than broken was fixed. It would need to be fixed. It would have to fix Itself.

Why is Twilight speaking herself as "it"? And NOT "her"?! And she is now speaking like a caveman or something?! I guess that her mentally is more mess up and sadly broken than we all thought? :fluttercry:


I definitely want Spike, Cadence, and Shining Armor want to FRICKIN MURDER those heartless Idiots ( Celestia and Luna) IF they see Twilight like this!!!!!!!!!!!! :flutterrage: :pinkiecrazy:

10779952
Because without the proper stimulus, the mind will begin to regress into something more infantile, or in this case, primal. As a result of being imprisoned for 150 years with no way to stimulate her mind, she's mentally regressed so far that she's forgotten basic knowledge such as the concept of gender.

10780389

That is so cruel! 😰

I highly doubt that Spike, Cadence, Shining Armor ( the Mane Five, IF they are still alive that is?), and especially Twilight will "forgive" Celestia and Luna for this!!!! 😡

This story has attracted my attention.
From what I've read so far it taps heavily into the implications of what might happen in a scenario of twilight being framed and imprisoned with Equestria's lack of capitol punishment, and touches on what would happen to a person that cannot die from normal means when they are isolated from stimulus for an extended period of time.
While there are grammatical errors (Yes, I am a mild grammar nazi. Lets just leave it at that and move on.) and a few typos here and there the story flows remarkably smoothly and I appreciate having a clean divide between viewpoints as some stories have had jumps between 5 different characters within the same chapter. What I would suggest in regards to that though is to use symbols to divide from two different viewpoints within the chapter which will allow for longer chapters while still reducing the "Where did this come from" factor. Another thing is that the use of flashbacks is a touch heavy but is well placed and is used to show that Twilight isn't quite as broken as we think but still showing that she is degrading outside of the flashbacks and really hammers home just how different she is now to before.
Other than that I must say that I will be looking forward to more chapters of this, however if you need to make sure you take a break and prioritize taking care of yourself. Remember creativity is like breathing, you can't breathe out all the time, sometimes you need to breathe in.
Bookmarked, tracked, and put into my shelf of "High Interest" and now for the anticipation to grow.

I'm guessing The Crystal Empire and Equestria have strained relations?

Update soon?

10931836
I’m currently in the process of finishing this story. The next time I update it will be complete. I did this because I found myself ‘binge writing’ and then not being able to agree/be satisfied with/ decide how to start the next chapter after a binge. This way I know how I want the story to go and don’t have to worry about ‘losing steam’ and leaving a story perpetually unfinished which I find incredibly annoying from both an authors standpoint and as the reader. So get ready to read several chapters once it’s updated.

Update? It's been a while since the last update.

I'm oddly enjoying this story. I usually only tend to like stories that are quite a bit longer

At least twilight has friends and family coming to see her

It was a Good Story I liked it. I still hope it gets finished and not aboandened.

Very small thing I notice was it actually spelled imprisoned without the ion part. Hmm unless that’s a UK thing I don’t know about

Login or register to comment