• Published 9th Jan 2021
  • 1,590 Views, 20 Comments

Alternative Ending For Friendship Games - JCPCB



Sci-Twi returns to Crystal Prep after the friendship games

  • ...
4
 20
 1,590

Chapter 5 (Good Times)

Time passed by in seconds, minutes, or even hours Sunset didn't want to let go of Twilights soft lips against hers. As time went by without a train of thought they were both interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Twilight is everything okay in there". Velvet called from the other side of the door.

"Yes, mom we're good" Twilight said nervously as she tried to act like nothing is going on. As she went to open the door.

Twilight Velvet entered the room she saw how all of Twilight's things were all over her room and to her surprised. Sunset was laying on Twilight's bed while starring at the ceiling.

"So I see the surprise went well as expected aye". As she looked at Twilight and Sunset.

Twilight blushed for a second before raising her voice. "No, no mom it's.... not what you think".Twilight said with nerves in her voice.

Velvet starred at her daughter before accepting her statement. "Alright, Alright I'll leave it be". As Velvet made her way out the door. "Sunset would you like to stay for dinner".

Sunset laid on Twilights bed and turned her head in response "Sure".

With that Velvet returned downstairs and Twilight went and shut the door.

As she took in her breath and let it out. She turned and faced Sunset who was still laying down on her bed.

"I'm sorry, sorry, sorry!!". Twilight said as she bends her head down in Sunsets' direction.

"It's okay Twilight there's nothing to worry about". As she placed herself upward and brought Twilight to the side of the bed. She cleared her voice and spoke.

"But it is, I....I took action before even thinking about the consequences". Twilight hugged herself tightly as she let out her tears. That's when Sunset brought her in for an embrace which led to even more confusion on Twilights mind.

"Twilight can I be honest with you"? Sunset said as she took a hold of Twilights.

Twilight stared at her eyes and nodded in agreement.

"Ever since we first met at the friendship games. I wasn't at my best when we first encountered, and after that day I felt like I should do more than to show you that I'm a good person". As she clenched her hands a bit to not hurt Twilight in the process as tears slowly began dropping from her eyes.

"Everything's okay Sunset really, you did what was right at the time before I really went overboard with my device. Even though it hurt a lot even more than what I'm used to I still forgave you in the end".Twilight said as she tightened her hands with hers.

"But still I wasn't as good as a friend from the start and I really wanted to show you that I'm not like your other school of Crystal Preppers".

"But you aren't throughout the time I met you till this day you showed me more than I can ask for". As she faced Sunset straight into the eye.

A moment paused for them as they both admire each other and closed their distance till their lips met each other. As they enjoy each others company till the day ended.


"Hey, Twi are you ready". Sunset called from the entrance door of Twilights home.

Twilight came running down the stairs with her purse and sweater since it was supposed to chilly outside today." I'm here, now let's go". As she locked her door.

It took a lot of convincing but sooner or later Twilight accepted that it was time to hang out outside of her safe zone. But the only request she asked is to not leave her alone for a second. Which Sunset promised with a salute.

"I'm having second thoughts". As Twilight shivers and leans against Sunset's shoulder and she tightens her arms around her partner now lover as they walked down the streets.

"Everything will be fine, Twilight I promise that I'm not gonna leave you alone for a second". As she took a hold of Twilights shoulder." Plus now your more special to me now than I can ever imagine".As she took Twilight closer for a quick kiss to calm her nerves down.

Twilight felt a bit calmer now than she was before."Thank You".

With permission from her parents, Sunset has convinced them that it was okay to take Twilight outside, but for as long as she takes care of her. Sunset has sworn on her life to protect Twilight.

They both made it to the park with some locals walking around and letting their kids play with each other on the open grass. Twilight kept her hoodie on to not drawn any attention and Sunset took hold of Twilight's hand the whole way there.

Sunset found a nice shade tree with a trunk big enough for the both of them to lay back on. Twilight was on alert when she looked around and slowly made her way where Sunset was heading. After a few minutes went by Sunset turned her head around to spot anyone that could be resembled as a Crystal Prep student but to her surprise, there was none in sight.

"Hey, Twi everything's okay there's no one in sight". As she gave the signal to her lover.

Twilight looked around for a final check to be 100% sure. After a few minutes of scanning the park, she felt relieved that she decided to take off the hoodie.

"Phew that was a relief but I still think it's not okay to be out yet, I'm still terrified for just turning a corner now". As she tilted her head downward with her eyes closed.

"Hey, I know this will be difficult for you but believe me that when I say this that everything will be okay". As Sunset made Twilight face her again." I'm here to help you Twi not as a friend but as your Girl Friend, I don't want you to be scared anymore and live happily like how you normally are that's why I'm here to help you Twi". As she hugged her partner at the moment.

Twilights eyes were watering to everything that Sunset said. "Your right I shouldn't worry myself too much". As she kept her embrace with Sunset a bit longer." As long as I'm with you I'll be okay". As she leaned beside her lover.


Twilight and Sunset spent the whole day together without a minute to lose. Sunset showed Twilight all the good spots that she normally goes to with her friends, but since it was just the both of them it would be a perfect opportunity to show Twilight around and see if she will have more interest than science.

First, was the mall, Sunset and Twilight went into some stores that caught their interest. For Sunset it was a mixed clothing store filled with mixed combinations such as Punk, Casual, Artsy, Trendy, and more. Which at first Twilight didn't like it first, but Sunset begged her to give it at least a try before she makes her final decision.

After a few minutes has passed Twilight came out with a bag full of new clothes combinations which Sunset helped her by picking out. It was a normal School uniform shirt with a bowtie in the center and Pink Shorts that will fit the combination. While Sunset got a cross X bone skull head shirt and a new leather jacket since to her perspective it matches her deeply.

"See I told you'll like it". As she gave a pat to Twilight.

"Well, I wasn't expecting to actually enjoy it after a few minutes in". As she grinned happily while looking at her bag." Thanks again for helping me choose this set for me it really matches me perfectly".

Sunset blushed when receiving the compliment, she shrugged and said "No problem Twi...anyways would you like to go to the next location then".

"Sure," Twilight said happily.

After Twilight agreed, Sunset grabbed her by the hand "Alright let's go". As they both walked out of the mall and into Sunset's SUV as they went to their next location.

They made it to Sugar Cube corner for a quick sweet treat stop. To boost up their energy for their next destination, Twilight order a Vanilla Sundae with Sprinkles and a cherry on top. While Sunset got a chocolate ice cream with 2 red velvet cupcakes for the both of them.

After their treat and energy built up into them, they made it to the carnival. Sunset promised her that she will never let go of Twilight. As long as they both have fun.

Throughout the distance, they didn't know that they were being followed by a group of 5 individuals on the other side of the parking lot.

"You sure we should do this". As they tried to organize themselves in the van.

"Yes we are doing this, She ruined our lives and just has the urge to go and have fun like nothing the problem". As she stared at them menacingly. "She's going to pay for what she's done even if it's the last thing I do".

"But how are we gonna get rid of that girl that's with her 24/7".

"Don't worry I got that covered". As she starred at the couple with a big devious grin on her face.


After Sunset paid their entrance fee. Sunset took Twilight's hand and brought her inside with a smile on both of their face. Twilight was a bit nervous when entering the crowd because she wonders if one of them noticed her and might try a way to get rid of her once in for all.

"Everything is gonna be fine Twilight, everything will be fine, you got Sunset with you". As she tried to breathe in thought.

Sunset brought her to a side hug that calm all her nerves. Sunset grin happily to let her partner know that everything will be okay.

They first went to play some boardwalk games. They went past by a few games that didn't get their interest instantly since most of the games were for the young and some have no good prizes to be offered, not until Twilight stop to take a look at a stuffed toy that got her interest. Sunset soon joined her to examine why she stop.

"Everything okay Twi".

"Yeah everything okay, I'm just looking at how adorable that stuffed animal is". As she pointed up for Sunset to see.

It was a big round green feather Parakeet with an orange beak in front.

"It's surprising how easy is to turn a real-life animal into a cute lovable plush toy". As she admired the toy plush from a far distance.

An idea pops into Sunset's head as she took Twilight by the hand to the game.
"I would like to go to take around plz". As she placed a $5 bill on the stand.

"Wait Sunset I...".

Sunset placed her finger on Twilights lips.

"Relax Twi, my job as your girlfriend and protector is to make sure that you're happy". As she lowered her finger and turned to face the game that shes about to play.

"Twilight smiled at her brightly."Alrighty then".

"Alright your objective is to Burst the ballons, you are given 5 pointy darts so be careful".As she explained how the game works."The more ballon you hit the bigger the prize you'll get".

"How many ballons do I need to hit to get the Parakeet". As she pointed to where the plush was placed.

"That would be 5 ballons madam".

Twilight was shocked when she heard the objection from behind. She wants to comfort Sunset on the news but then saw a grin on her face.

Sunset wasn't scared or shocked, she was excited because in her mind it seems like a good challenge that she getting and she wants to prove herself.

Sunset grabbed her darts and carefully aimed, but first made sure that Twilight wasn't too close to her to not hurt her in the process. Once the coast was clear she swung her arm forward and burst the balloon. A good first throw but Sunset doesn't want to jink herself.

Next the second ballon burst, then the third and the fourth. Sunset's heart was pounding so much which caused Twilight to worried for her partner's sake. Once She took in a deep breath she swung her arms only to be upset to see that no balloon burst after the impact to the wall.

Sunset placed her head down on the front table as she admits defeat. Twilight came by to comfort her.

"It's alright Sunset at least you tried your best".

Their interaction was interrupted by a loud burst that came by in front of the Sunset and Twilight looked forward to only noticed that the balloon that was right next to Sunset's dart just burst.

"Congratulation Sunset as everyone applauds for her from around. Sunset's depressed feelings suddenly vanished and she celebrated by hugging her girlfriend around.

Sunset instantly asked for the parakeet which was given to her carefully and once she took a hold of it she gave it to her lover.

Twilight took a hold of it and was smiling brightly as she hugged it deeply.

"Thanks, Sunset". As she embraced it will all her strength.

"Told you it would make you happy".As she took in another embrace to Twilight.


Sunset and Twilight happily spent their time together at the Carnival. They went on rides, played more games which they both were tied in points ranking. They even went on the Ferris Wheel together as they placed the parakeet on their laps as they both embraced each other throughout the night.

Sunset took Twilight by the hand as they went back to the car with all the small prizes they have won. They love them all but Twilight mostly adores the Parakeet that Sunset has won for her. As they got inside the vehicle Twilight faced Sunset.

“Thank you Sunset so much for everything you have done for me today”. As she smiles brightly while holding her parakeet.

Sunset smiled back “anything for you babe”. As she took a hold of Twilights hand.

“Alright time to go,” said the mysterious person from the other side.

As Sunset started the engine of her car a mysterious man in black cloth approach right in front of them and didn't move an inch. Sunset honk to make him move but he didn't do so, about 30 seconds have passed he didn't move which got Sunset furious.

Sunset was about to get out of the car before Twilight grabbed her by the arm.

"Be Careful".

"Don't worry I'll be fine". As she held her hand on top of her lover.

Sunset approaches the person as calmly as ever.

"Excuse me sir will you plz step aside so I can go through".

No response

"Alright you asked for it"

Her actions were caught off by a tackle upfront that slammed her to the ground. Twilight was worried, that she got out of the car to help her friend but was also grabbed from the back by 4 other people wearing black cloth. Sunset saw as the others grabbed Twilight as she tried to release herself from this grip that this person was giving to her.

"Sunset!!!!!".Twilight screamed as she tried to free herself until one of them pull out a washcloth and placed it on Twilight's mouth causing her to pass out.

Something inside Sunset got triggered as her temper and personality changed instantly. "What have you done to her". Once she slammed her attacker to the side of the car she starred at the others with red eyes from the far distance.

The other 4 noticed who there up against it was no other than Sunset Shimmer. As the clouds formed they were starting to get chills.

"You 2 take her to the van and you get Indigo to safety. I'll deal with her". As she got face to face with Sunset Shimmer.

"Who are you".Sunset said with her ragging voice.

"hehe, Long Time No See Sunset". As she removed her hoodie to reveal her face.

"You!!!!". As she gritted her teeth.

"Yeah, it's me, matter of fact is us.". As everyone else removed their hoodie to reveal themselves.

"Why are you doing this".

"Why, I'll tell you why". As she approaches Sunset furiously."It's because of your friend who was our ex novice, who gets everything and made us all feel lame".

"But now until now, I hold in my temper on her for quite some time, but now its time to release it and take out my anger on her, for pulling the final straw on us". Sour Sweet said as she went a bit crazy.

"But it wasn't Twilights fault that this occurred. In a matter of fact is all of you to blame".

"Us oh no no no. It's Not US!!!". As Sour Sweet went and tackle Sunset down.

"She's going to pay for everything she has done and you're not going to stop me".

"That's what you think". As Sunset fliped Sour Sweet around making her lay on the concrete floor as she smacks in some sense into Sour Sweet's face to make her open up but nothing.

Then all of sudden Sunset heard the engine roaring and heading the streets.

Sunset faced back to her victim. "I'll deal with you later". She got up and hurried back into her car leaving Indigo in the dust.

"You already later," Said Sour Sweet until she passed out.


Shortly after the rest of the Shadow Bolts made it to Crystal Prep where the door was open and brought Twilight downstairs to the basement. They tied her up in the middle of the room.

"Huh huh". Twilight woke up only to noticed that Sunset wasn't with her. "Hello Sunset you there!!!". As she screamed out her name, but no response came, however.

"eh uh..... Is anyone out there hello!!!". Twilight called out but no one responded.

Not until 4 figures came out of the shadow to confront her.

"Who are you". Said Twilight.

It wasn't until one of them slap her in the face after she finished talking to them.

"Ouch!!... What was that for".

"Well for everything you have done to us you deserve something way worst than that". Said SugarCoat.

"Yeah, thanks to you I lost my Athletic Degree for my Future!!!". Said Indigo as she approaches the seat that Twilight was sitting as she wobbled it back and forth.

"Huh. Wait how is all of this my fault". Twilight said as she tried to hide the pain they have given her.

"Just because we didn't win the Friendship Games, because of you". Sugar Coat said casually.

"Yeah, we were an unstoppable school not until you joined us and we didn't get the official W". Said Indigo as she tried to hold in her anger.

"But that's all gonna change, now time to make you suffer even more than we already have".

"What.. are you gonna do to me". As Twilight tried to get herself free.

"Let's just say as payback from your friend for hurting me". Indigo brought back the parakeet in her arms.

"No..No don't you dare damage him". As Twilight eyes started to pour down. "Don't damage my gift from Sunset don't!!!".

Indigo stared at Twilight with an evil grin on her face. "Ahh so this is special to you, huh, Lemon Zest bring the knife". Lemon Zest did as instructed and brought back a Pocket knife that's 6 inches long.

"Haha, I'm gonna enjoy your suffer".

Once the knife was in place she sliced the parakeet plush down in half and then into small pieces that spilled all the fluff that's inside.

Twilight couldn't help but scream until Sugar Coat and Lemon Zest hold her back. Twilight used all her force to break free but it couldn't. It didn't take long until the plushy was completely destroyed.

"Why, why you did this". Twilight felt so hurt inside that she started to cry it was one special gift that her Girlfriend Sunset gave her and now it's ruined. Twilight cried as hard as she can until a waterfall of tears dripped from her face.

"Aww, don't worry you'll soon feel a thing until this is over". As Indigo approached her with the knife in her hand.

"Sunset where are you". As tears dripped down making her glasses wet.


Sunset was drifting as fast as she can until she reached the location, where the van was parked.

"Don't worry Twilight I'm going to save you”.

Sunset stopped the car only to be seen in front of Crystal Prep. “Dam, you Crystal Preppers when are you going to let this go”. As Sunset grabbed her keys and ran inside to check.

Once she was inside she slowly took her steps to not cause any attention. As she listens for any sounds that can help her find Twilight.

Sunset has been walking for over a few minutes until a sound of a person screaming caught her attention.

“Twilight!!!”.

Sunset sprinted down the hall only to encounter an open door that led to the downstairs basement.

“Twilight are you down there”. Her voice was interrupted by Sunny Flare and Sugar Coat who pinned her down by force.

“Hey what’s going on here”. Said Sunset as she struggles to break free.

“Just be quiet the show is about to start”.

Sunset looked up to see Indigo standing right neck to Twilight. With the blade touching her neck.

“Glad to see you here Sunset, It looks like your small tussle with Sour Sweet sure was quick”. Said Indigo as she continues to tease Twilight a lot.

“Sunset....Help”. Twilight said in a low and frightful tone.

Sunset struggle as hard as she can to break free but Sunny Flare and Sugar Coat held onto their grip.

“Don’t you dare hurt her”. Sunset said with a furious tone in her voice.

Indigo laughed in a delicious tone.” I’ve already done so”. Indigo raised her voice and showed Sunset the marks on Twilights back they were turning into scares. Sunset's voice raised high and screamed.

“HOW DARE YOU!!!”.

“Awe someone sure does care about her a lot, I wonder what would happen if I finished the job”. Indigo said as she faced Twilight.

Lemon Zest on the side turned her MP3 player volume up a bit with dramatic music playing in the background.

Twilight closed her eyes as she passed out.

“Sunset........”

“No No No!!!”.” I made a promise to her and I won’t break my promise!!!”.

At that point, Sunset began to glow brighter which cause the basement room to light up.

“What, what is that”. Indigo said as she covered her eyes from the brightness.

And with the amount of brightness that was spread caused both Sour Sweet and Sugar Coat to let go of Sunset as she levitated up.

Sunset continued to levitate up until a moment past that she sprouted Flaming Wings, with a transferring Flaming mask to cover her field of vision, and now came a new form of Sunset a form that she did not expect to transform into.

“Wow, this is new”.Sunset said as she admired herself.

“Not again”. Said Sugar Coat as she stared up and started to make a run for it but Sunset instantly closed the door with her magic.

As Sunset took in a deep breath she extended both of her arms.” it’s time to make all of you pay to what you have done”. As she blasted all 4 members of the ShadowBolts that caused them to be tied up in a ring of light.

“Hey let us go!!!”. Yelled Indigo.

Sunset thought for a second.” How about No!!!”. As Sunset grabbed all 4 of them and placed them into 1 big circle.

Then took them to the top of Crystal Prep and left them on the roof. “You’ll be staying here for a while, as Sunset flew back down to return to Twilight.

“What The Fuck!!!”. Yelled Indigo Zap as they were all left on top of the School.

Sunset rushed back downstairs to where Twilight was been. She untied the ropes and caught her before she fell down.

“Twilight speak to me”. Sunset said as she took a grip on Twilights hand.

No response came however and that cause Sunset to start to panic. “No no she can’t be gone plz she can’t”. Tear we’re starting to drip out of Sunset's eyes and onto Twilight's face. Sunset embraces Twilight as hard as she can.” I’m...I’m sorry Twilight..I’m really sorry”.

Sunset soon saw the Parakeet destroyed and was left on the floor with all the fluff spread all over the basement floor.

She continued on holding Twilight until her fingers began to glow bright yellow. A lot of yellow particles started to flow all over Twilight’s body and then she began to glow.

In the process, Sunset was worried too what would happen to Twilight. Then all of a sudden Twilight’s wounds vanished and her marks as well. After the process was done. Sunset look at Twilight again everything was perfectly cured.

“Twilight are you there plz answer me”. Sunset screamed to let Twilight know that she was there but no response got Sunset to tear up again.

A moment later Sunset heard breathing and it was Twilight. She slowly opened her eyes to see a glowing figure right next to her.

“Sunset is... is that you”.Twilight said as she adjusted her vision.

“Yes, Sparky is me”.

Twilight blushed by the mention of her first nickname.” uh Sparky oh my”. Twilight couldn’t find the words to show how happy she was.

“Yes Twilight that’s your special nickname that I gladly gave to you”. Sunset said happily as she faced Twilight.

Twilight blush before thanking her. After a while Twilight soon noticed that Sunset has 2 flaming wings. “So that’s new”. She pointed at the 2 flaming wings behind Sunsets back.

“Oh yeah there cool right”. As she deactivated her transformation and returned back to normal.

“Um Twilight....I’m sorry for breaking my promise to you. I should have been more careful”.As Sunset bend her head down as she admit defeat.

Twilight only gave her the silent treat meant before clearing her throat and said. “It’s alright Sunset there’s no need to worry”. As Twilight took in Sunsets hands with her.”You did everything you could in order to save me and that means a lot to me than anything I could think of or have experience in my life”.

“But still I broke my promise to you. I deserve the blame”.

“But at the end you didn’t break any promises, plus look at you. You transformed into another form of DayDream in order to save me”. Twilight embraced Sunset in a hug.

Sunset accepted it and continued the embrace.” How am I so lucky to have you by my side”.

“I can ask you the same thing”. Said Twilight as they both closed the distance and kissed passionately with each other.

It wasn’t until they were interrupted by Sour Sweet who came in from the entrance with a gun in her hand.

“You ruined my life and now you’ll pay”.

Sunset quickly covered Twilight, when the shot was fired.

After a few moments have passed Sunset felt nothing damage her from the inside and then she quickly checked on Twilight but nothing happens to her as well. She took a turn and saw that one of her wings has grown bigger than usual.

Sour Sweet just got more furious. "Dam You". She shot all of her bullets but they were all blocked by Sunsets wings. As took the cover of Twilight.

When Sour Sweet was out of options the only option she has was to run. But Sunset wasn't going to let that happen. "Twilight would you mind staying put till I return it will only take a sec".

Twilight accepted but first asked for one more kiss for good pleasure. "Sure".

As Sunset zoomed out of the basement. A few seconds have passed and Sunset returns to pick up Twilight. "Ready to go home". As Sunset extends her hand to Twilight. "Yeah, I'm ready".

They got out of the school and head to the car. Twilight still felt a bit depressed. "Everything alright Sparky". As she placed her hand on her lover's shoulder.

"No it's not fine, I just wish we could all go home together".

"Together: said a confused Sunset.

"Yeah, the Parakeet. I watched it be destroyed by the hands of that Indigo". As more tears began to rain down from her eyes. "I tried to get her to stop but she just continued on until it was done". She cried even more after that.

Sunset took in and embrace Twilight even harder."I'm sorry you have to go through all of that. If I had come sooner I would have stopped that from happening. But don't worry soon we will get another Parakeet and this time we will treasure it forever.

"But... next time it won't be the same as this one was".

"Don't worry Twi I'm sure that this new one we will get will be even special to us". As she smiled at Twilight.

"You really mean it".

"Absolutely".

As they kiss one last time. "Come on time to take you home". Sunset started the engine and went back to the Sparkles residents.


After a few weeks after the incident has passed Sunset did her very best to convince Twilights parents that if she can transfer to CHS to continue her studies. But her parents were still a bit worried for their daughter's sake but Sunset gave in her word that Twilight will be safe as long as she stayed with her by her side.

Cadenced help throughout the process since she was dene for Crystal Prep before but she can still work in her magic to make it work. After the process was complete Twilight was officially enrolled in Canterlot High and she was happier than ever.

Sunset offer to pick up Twilight for her first day of school which Nightlight agrees to the process but sooner he will be visiting the school to meet with the principal.

Twilight wore a light blue shirt with dark blue stripes across with a pink bow tie and a dark purple skirt with stars around it, with light blue knee socks with dark blue shoes to match the style. As she got in the car with Sunset.

"Thanks for making this possible for me Sunset, I really appreciate it".

"Anything for you Twi and the good thing about today is that you're going to be in my classes for a week until Celestia can create your schedule. She's having a lot of trouble finding classes that are next level for you. Even Luna is suffering throughout the process. HAHA". Sunset laughed to her imagination.

"Why I'm not to advance am I".

"Kind of but don't worry I think I know which class they will put you in and trust it's more challenging than you expect".

"I do love a good challenge".

Sunset started her engine ." You ready". As she took a hold of Twilights hand.

"As I'll ever be".

As they accelerated down the streets to start their new life together at a brand new school.

Author's Note:

Well, finally the story has come to a conclusion as again I'm sorry for putting in too many details on a certain scene. Well, I like to be specific when I write stories. Well, this concludes the end of my version of an Alternative ending for Friendship Games which will lead to the other adventures that the girls will encounter later on. Hope you enjoy it. This is JCPCB signing off see you next time on another SciSet story.

Comments ( 2 )

Something inside Sunset got triggered as her temper and personality changed instantly. "What have you done to her". Once she slammed her attacker to the side of the car she starred at the others with red eyes from the far distance.

The other 4 noticed who there up against it was no other than Sunset Shimmer. As the clouds formed they were starting to get chills.

What’s happening?

Sunset faced back to her victim. "I'll deal with you later". She got up and hurried back into her car leaving Indigo in the dust.

Don’t you mean sour sweet?

Sunset continued to levitate up until a moment past that she sprouted Flaming Wings, with a transferring Flaming mask to cover her field of vision, and now came a new form of Sunset a form that she did not expect to transform into.

Is this different from the other transformation?

A moment later Sunset heard breathing and it was Twilight. She slowly opened her eyes to see a glowing figure right next to her.

So she wasn’t breathing before?

I must say this sure was a great stormy, despite a few mistakes it was spot on great.

Login or register to comment