• Published 25th Oct 2020
  • 393 Views, 31 Comments

Equestria At War: The Invincible Army - Kitsune_Kenshi

  • ...
 31
 393

Chapter 4: Literal Bullies

Year: June 20, 1943
Location: Peak of Peril, Kirina
34th "Storm Birds" Fighter Platoon

The first thing Captain Skyfire "Hunter" Blaze saw after getting pass that mysterious purple clouds were the Changelings' Zeros fighters. Some o this teammates thought that they've accidentally ran into a film work. But after being shot at and dogfight at, no one doubt this isn't real no more.

“Oh what kind of bloody shit is this?!" Skyfire's wingman (I'll use wingman cuz I can't think of a right term to use.), Thunder Flames shouted, Cleary he did not see this coming.

"It's the god-damned Changelings in World War two!" Skyfire shouted back, "And this airspace is loaded with a whole flock of shits!"

Skyifre quickly turned off the heat-seeking lock, activating the PL-13 Active radar long-range air-to-air missile. Hearing that familiar low humming noise of missile lock, Skyfire himself, too, began to hum. It's not long until a loud and long "flatline" noise was heard, indicating that the missile had locked onto a target.... Whoever that lucky piece of shit is. (Yes, I EXTREMELY hate the Japanese Army in WW2, no offense.)

"Have the target in range." Skyfire said before pressing the trigger, "Fox 3."

The missile rocketed-out from under the left wing, PL-13 soon reached the speed of Mach 4 (Yes that's real just search it up), comparing to the advanced jets, the Zero fighters were total garbages. No radar, no protection plates, and sloooooooow speed (Comparing to the jets), it won't be long until every single one of them is fucked up.

The worst part is that the Zeros were all huddled up in a tight formation, which made it easier for the missile to get a Muti-kill. Due to the lighting speed of PL-13, not a single Zero see what's coming nor to react. All they saw was a flash of light and... BOOM!!!

The missile exploded in the middle of the crowd, the shards took down more than 10 planes at a time.

A bunch of "Nani?!" were heard.

In the leading Zero's cockpit, Captain Drax Akashi, a middle-aged changeling, he's jaw is literally touching the floor of the plane. A moment ago, his platoon is flying towards Peak of Peril for a bomber escort mission, and the next second, an explosion came out of no where and took down one-fourth of his platoon. Ok... JUST SINCE WHEN DOES THE KIRIN HAS ANTI-AIR WEAPONS?! And no Anti-air weapons, according to their knowledge could do such damage.

"Captain!" he then heard his wingman, Sharp Horn asked in panic, "What the bloody hell was that?!"

"How the fuck am I suppose to know?!" Drax spat, "Attention all unit! Spread your formation, and try to dodge those unknown weapons!"

Clearly Drax underestimated semi-active radar long-range missile. The Zero's top speed is only 351 miles per-hour, comparing to the "Storm Birds"'s J-10C fighter jet, which can fly up to Mach 1.8... The result had already shown.

Sadly, those idiots had no idea.

Suddenly, another explosion and 15 planes were blown to shreds. Drax's expression changed from shocked to dumbfounded. He literally saw the planes did some intense maneuvers before getting shot down by... Whatever that thing is.

"C-Captain!" he heard Sharp Horn whimpered again, "W-w-we s-should g-go!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!" Drax shouted, "THROW THAT FUCKING COWARD FACE OF YOURS AND TAKE OUT YOUR PRIDE AS A MEMBER OF EMPRESS'S ROYAL AIR FORCE!!! WE TAAAAKE THEM OUT!!! WHATEVER IT FUCKING TAKES! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?! DO YOU UN----"

BOOM!!!

Right before Drax can finish up his speech, a PL-13 lunged at him and blew him, his wingman, and the other six planes into pieces, as if this is a coincidence. See, even fate decided to take this jerk out...

Captain Skyfire, meanwhile, is having tons of fun. So are his platoon. Or to be specific, they're bullying the Changelings. But these assholes totally deserved it. They kill and rape innocents, not to mention that they just brutally raped and killed an entire town of Kirin just two days ago. (In the actual history, the Japanese did those stuff to the innocent Chinese kids, elders, and women during world war 2.)

"LEZ GO!!! ANOTHER DOUBLE-KILL!!!" one pilot exclaimed.

"Oh shut it! I've just got a triple kill!" Another one shouted.

"You both SHUT UP! Here's a MUTI-KILL!!! HAHAHAHA!!!"

Skyfire sighed, "Guys, keep it down, you all have to go back to 1st grade or what?" Sometimes his teammates were just immature. Especially a 18 year-old who just joined a few months ago, poor kid, now he's addicted.

Suddenly, his radar started to beep, he looked down and saw what's coming. The J-10s had already flew overhead, now they're gonna have to face the Zeros head-on.

"ATTENTION ALL UNITS!!!" he shouted into the radio, silencing everyone, "We're approaching the Zeros, switch to your infrared short range air-to-air missiles or cannons. Cuz we're gonna go into a dogfight dance party!"

Comments ( 8 )

10595431
Well, I was planning for Skyfire to bomb Changeling's capital, with the Flying Tigers. Like how Americans bombed Tokyo

10595480
Uh... Not exactly like that, I haven't got to the part where they drops the nukes in Hiroshima and Nagasaki, it was the Tokyo Air Raid, try search it up.

10711135
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJdz3i44dIc

here my comrade have a taste of this
may go death if headphones are on you have been warned

Login or register to comment