• Published 25th Oct 2020
  • 388 Views, 31 Comments

Equestria At War: The Invincible Army - Kitsune_Kenshi

  • ...
 31
 388

Chapter 3: Beat the S**T Outta Tiger

Year: June 20, 1943
Location: Plain of Kursk, Soviet Ponion
35th Heavy Tank Division

"BIAS!!! FIRE AT WILL!!!" Commander Kiev Silvershoes shouted, his KV-1 division isn't going through the best time ever, there's five Tiger tanks and ten Panthers in front o him and they're killing everyone. The loader picked up an AP round and stuffed it into the cannon breach, it closed with a "Clang!". The gunner searched the target and locked on to a Tiger tank.

"FIRE!" Kiev shouted.

"ON THE WAY!!!" The gunner stepped on the trigger.

BAM!!!

However, the round bounced off the angle on Panther's frontal plate. The Panther immediately aimed its 75 millimeter gun at the KV-1, and fired. The KV has zero defenses against Panther and Tiger, it blew up and cooked the crew inside. The turret flew at least few feet in the air before landing.

"GOD DAMN IT!!!" Kiev pounded on the turret wall, frustrated. There is a way to destroy them, flanking. But here's the problem: They
re heavy tanks, not T-34. They'd be dead before they reach the Germane tanks.

"Varisi! See if you can shoot their treads!" Kiev ordered, make them stop until the big guns arrive!"

Varisi, the gunner, lined up the tread of an advancing Panther tank, the loader stuffed a High-Explosive into the cannon breach and closed it. Varisi stepped onto the trigger, firing the main gun. In his scope, the Panther is immobilized, but its main gun slowly tiled towards them. Kiev saw it too. He sighed and closed his eyes, waiting for death to come.

Suddenly, he heard Varisi's cry of excitement,"Kiev!!! The Panther! It's dead!"

"What?" Kiev asked in disbelief, there;s only KV-1s in his division, all armed with 76.2 millimeter guns, they tickles the Tigers and Panthers. The only ones that can destroy or damage them were the 85s or the Su-100s. But there aren't any.

Kiev opened the hatch, he saw the smoking corpse of the destroyed Panther. His eyes widened, the terrifying Panther... Dead... Its turret is displaced, someone detonated its ammo rack, seemed like it's hit from 3 o'clock. Kiev immediately turned his sight to his right. And his eyes widened again. as if its gonna pop out.

"The hell are the Kirin doing here?" someone asked.

"What's that tank?" another one asked.

"Never seen it before."

Then, they heard a female shout from the weird yet dangerous lookin tanks, "LIGHT' EM UP!!!"

(~)

Year: June 20, 1943
Location: Plain of Kursk, Soviet Ponion
1st Tank Battalion, Captain Autumn Blaze

"LIGHT' EM UP!!!" Autumn shouted. It was her crew who shot that Panther, now, seeing the Red Army being pinned, she couldn't hold back her anger, she immediately gave the attack signal.

"TARGET TO THE LEFT! 1,000 YARDS! APFSDS! FIRE!" Autumn shouted.

The loader grabbed an Armor Piercing Fin-Stabilized Discarding Sabot round from the ammo rack and slid it into the cannon breach, it closed with a lovely "Clang!". The gunner used the ISFCS-212 lower anti-stabilization fire control system, which easily locked up a Tiger tank. he pulled the trigger.

BAM!!!

Without any resistance, just like a knife through the butter, the APFSDS round pierced through the side plate of the Tiger 1 and ignited its ammo rack. Causing the turret to explode and spitting sparks everywhere. BOOM!!! Here comes the fire work.

"TARGET DOWN!!!" Gunner said.

"SWITCH TARGET!!! 2 O'CLOCK!!! 1,000 YARDS!!! SAME ROUND! FIRE!" Autumn continued.

A few seconds later, another round with fired through the 125 millimeter smoothbore gun, another monster shot which turned another Panther into a living torch. The APFSDS then came out from the other side and hit a retreating Tiger, turning this one into a torch as well.

Meanwhile, Kiev's division was watching this battle... No, this MASSACRE, their jaws dropped. What kind of tank is that? More like demons from hell!

Then, someone broke the dead silence and cheered, "Yeah! Beat the SHIT outta them!" Everyone started to cheer for the unknown reinforcement, Kiev has his arm crossed, he's thinking about talking to the leader of those strange tanks and having them to join his force.