• Published 3rd Sep 2012
  • 961 Views, 9 Comments

My Last Wish - JustAnotherBadSonicOC



A small one shot from Rainbow's pov as she wanders through her thoughts during her final moments.

  • ...
6
 9
 961

Thanks and Possible Sequel

I hold all my thanks to my awsome prereader, Viper9172, for he preread this and gave it the nessecary editing it needed. Note: All my other fics may undergo the same as this one. So it will be awihle for Darkend Rainbow to update.

Also, there might be a possible sequel coming out which will be called. My last hope.

Comments ( 6 )

By the way, this is cheating. Write more story, not a mini-blog.

tahts jsut so kawaii, ranebow dsah

1209932 No, Beacuse they are both mares, And they were having children, Rainbow would be expected to be the "Father" even though she is a mare. and throughout the story, it does say "she". besides, i don't like the idea of genderbending at all. Well as for the storm, things happen, i might edit it and chage it up a bit, but seeing as it could actually happen, with it being Rainbow, Much like Pinkie, don't question her logic. She's like Pinkie when she breaks the fourth wall and stuff. She doesn't need to have her logic questioned on how things she does happen, i have come to realize that as i watch the show over and over. i have tried but i do these things while i have a big case of writers block. It used to be 1,000 or more words. But i am just thanking my awsome editor for pre-reading this and then pointing out all the errors. And the story is as long as i want it to be. I am actually trying to finish my story A Darkend Rainbow with my day off of school due to a special holiday.

1225474 Thanks, but the reason this story is now, is because of my awsome pre-reader. In the seconed thing after the first chapter, his username for the website in there, go and take a peek at his work, it's long but amazing!

1209936 How is this cheating? i waited almost a week to submit this but it was that long beacuse i was waiting to see if it was worth submitting but my awsome editor confirmed that after he helped me with it!

1237246 I'm glad you told the story you wanted to, but without any explanation as to how Dash caused the disaster, it was hard for me to connect with her emotionally. Since this story seems to be built around her emotions, I saw it as a significant problem. As for the cheating comment, I was probably too harsh with that, and I apologize.

You know, now that I think about it, what I think would really help is spending more time on Dash's emotions as she tries to escape the storm. There's only a few lines of it before she gets hit and starts thinking about her death. That might make it more powerful and easier for the audience to connect to.

On the subject of pony logic... well, we're talking about talking cartoon ponies, so yeah, logic sometimes goes out the window.

Login or register to comment