• Published 7th Jul 2020
  • 1,253 Views, 44 Comments

Digital Dustin (redone) - Prince Dustin Hogan

  • ...
9
 44
 1,253

Final Short: Under the rainbow

“Talking”
YELLING
Thinking
Telepathic link
Songs
Flashback
"Transformation Index


Under the rainbow


It was a bright day out on the soccer field of CHS. Dustin was standing in front of Allister, the two looking at each other with a smirk on their faces.

“Alright kiddo, I believe it’s high time we test out those new magic forms.” Allister said as Dustin had his game face on. Rarity, Applejack, Pinkie, Pixel, Fluttershy, Rainbow and Sunset were on the bleachers.

“Be careful, Dustin.” Fluttershy called out to Dustin in slight worry.

“Relax Futters, I got this.” Dustin said before dialing up his Digitrix. Dustin then looks to Allister before saying, “In the immortal words of Ben Tennyson, “its hero time”,” before tapping the screen, triggering the transformation.

His body was surrounded by a ring of strangely colored Bar Code, making an egg-shaped dome as his skin began to glow so his entire body was now a shining silhouette of white light. Two rectangular 'plates' seemed to appear out of nowhere and they surrounded Dustin's glowing form, one in front of him and the other behind him, both standing vertical before moved towards each other, squashing around Dustin as if he was in a press mold.

Cerulean armor then appeared out of nowhere and fused onto his body before the 'mold' suddenly exploded and Dustin's new form fell through the air and landed on a small square platform with the Digitrix Symbol in a rainbow streak.

The transformation was female, had messy rainbow hair, a cerise visor obscuring her eyes, and clad in cerulean armor with a deep blue jumpsuit underneath.

"LIGHT SPEED! " Dustin exclaimed in a gruff feminine voice.


(Transformation Index)
Name: Light Speed
Species: Velociris
Created by analyzing the magic from Rainbow Dash, Light Speed is a one of a kind speed demon. Capable of running nearly twice the speed of sound, possessing electrokinetic abilities, and has thrusters mounted on her shoulders to further enhance her speed, Light Speed is one that even the most veteran Olympic gold medal sprinter can’t keep up with.


The girls watched in amazement, but Rainbow Dash was the most impressed.

“Awesome!” Rainbow Dash called out with a squee.

“Hope you can keep up, Al!” Dustin called before he…uh, she dashed to Allister with blinding speed, but Allister managed to sidestep to avoid.

“I may be old, but I’m not as weak as you think, kiddo.” Allister said with a smirk.

“Ok, but let’s see if you know how to do the Electric Boogaloo!” Dustin said before firing a few bolts of electricity at Allister, who managed to dodge each one with little effort, shocking everyone. “Jesus, Al! What kinda medications are you taking?”

“Just exercise and a healthy diet,” Allister quipped with a smirk.

“Okay, but let’s see if this one can blow you away!” Dustin said before pressing on the Digitrix on his/her shoulder, switching to another form that resembled Fluttershy dressed in yellow and green armor and a pair of butterfly wings on his/her back.

PIXIE GUST!” Dustin called out in a softer feminine voice.


(Transformation Index)
Name: Pixie Gust
Species: Papillosian
Created by analyzing the magic of Fluttershy, Pixie Gust puts the saying “float like a butterfly, sting like a bee” to new levels. Possessing aerokinetic and chlorokinetic abilities, the ability to communicate with animals and healing abilities, Pixie Gust is truly a force of nature to be reckoned with.


“Oh my,” Fluttershy said with amazement.

“Oooh. Pretty.” Pinkie said in childish wonder. Dustin then thrusted his/her hands forward, launching a cyclone towards Allister, who seemed to struggle to keep his footing.

“Oh, that’s what he meant when he said “blow you away”.” Pinkie Pie said with a chuckle. Allister then disappeared in a flash of light, surprising everyone once again.

“Huh?” Applejack asked in shock.

“Where did…” Dustin asked before he heard a whistle behind him, making him/her turn to see Allister with a smug grin.

“I’ll admit, that was unexpected,” Allister said with a chuckle.

“Oh, I’m just getting warmed up.” Dustin said before pressing the Digitrix symbol again, changing into a different form. This one had pink skin, darker pink hair in pigtails, dressed in a candy themed uniform, and had an overall cartoonish appearance.

COMIC CANDY!” Dustin exclaimed in a high-pitched childish voice.


(Transformation Index)
Name: Comic Candy
Species: Wankawarnerian
Created by analyzing the magic of Pinkie Pie, Comic candy is truly one looney toon. With a hyperactive personality and capable of defying the laws of physics, this whacky transformation is very unpredictable as she is comical.


“That uniform looks good enough to eat.” Pinkie said, her mouth salivating.

“Never been too fond of sweets,” Allister said with a smirk. Dustin then reached into the front pocket of her uniform before pulling out a mallet, now Dustin surprised everyone.

“How in the world,” Rarity asked, not sure how what Dustin did was possible.

“Ah. Cartoon Physics. Probably should’ve seen that coming.” Allister said as Dustin went to strike him with the mallet, but he dodged.

“How about we do some stretches!” Dustin said before he/she stretched his/her arm to impossible lengths, wrapping it around Allister like a boa constrictor.

“Uh…I have no words!” Sunset said a bit weirded out by what she saw.

“Up we go!” Dustin said before he/she used his/her arm as a spring to blast Allister in the air. As Allister was in mid-air, Dustin reached into his/her front pocket to pull out cannon before firing a blast of what look like cotton candy at him, encasing him in a cocoon made of the cotton candy.

“Cotton candy?” Allister asked with confusion.

“Let’s see what else we got.” Dustin said before pressing the Digitrix symbol yet again, changing into a form that somewhat resembled Rarity.

PRISMADONNA!” Dustin yelled out in a posh voice that screamed high class.


(Transformation Index)
Name: Prismadonna
Species: Adamentemite
Created by analyzing the magic of Rarity, Prismadonna kick some bad guy ass dazzle the crowd simultaneously. Possessing crystallokinetic and photokinetic abilities, a keen eye for fashion and detail, and a large amount of etiquette, Prismadonna can take down baddies in a classy fashion.


“Oh my. What a dazzling display!” Rarity said in awe.

“You’ve seen nothing yet, dearies.” Dustin said before firing multiple diamond shards at Allister, who teleported again before the crystal projectiles could hit their target.

“Not quite a diamond in the rough, are ya?” Allister said before firing energy blasts from…his sleeves at Dustin, who quickly dodged.

“Firing at a lady, how uncouth,” Dustin pressed the Digitrix symbol again, this time changing into a form closely resembling Applejack.

HARD CORE!” Dustin said in a gruff voice with a southern drawl.


(Transformation Index)
Name: Hard Core
Species: Gaean
Created by analyzing the magic of Applejack, hard Core is certainly as tough as nails. Possession terrakinetic and chlorokinetic abilities, enhanced strength and durability, and a no-nonsense attitude, you absolutely wouldn’t want to mess with hometown sweetheart.


Dustin then looks to himself/herself, blushing red at the attire he is wearing.

“Aw, come on! Does she have ta wear this gitup?” Dustin said with a groan. “Aw well, let’s see what she does.” Dustin said before slamming a fist to the ground, creating an immense tremor, knocking Allister off of his feet.

“Careful boy!” Allister said as he got up.

“Yeah! Ya nearly damaged somethin’!” Applejack called out.

“Alright, alright! Let’s see what else this gal can do.” Dustin said before he/she raised an arm, causing multiple vines to erupt from the ground. “Now let’s see If ah can “whip” ya inta shape!” Dusti said before one of the vines went to strike at Allister, who dodged.

“Seriously boy, you’re coming up with puns left and right.” Alliser said with a chuckle.

“Not mah fault ah was born with a sense of humor.” Dustin said as another vine went to strike, but Allister used his “claws” to cut the vine, surprising everyone yet again.

“What? You think these bad boys are just for sho?” Allister said before his claws began to spin like fans. “Time for some weed whacking!” Allister said before he charged, cutting down each vine at mach ten speed.

“Alright, sugar. Hows about we crank up the heat!” Dustin said as he/she pressed the Digitrix symbol for like the sixth time, transforming into a form that resembles Sunset Shimmer but with four angelic wings on one side and four demonic wings on the other.

SOLAR FLARE!” Dustin called out as he/she took to the air.


(Transformation Index)
Name: Solar Flare
Species: Lucean
Created from analyzing the magic of Sunset Shimmer, Solar Flare is a combination of compassion and aggression. Possessing pyrokinetic abilities, heightened intelligence, and the ability of flight, this fiery fighter can easily burn away enemies foolish enough to cross her.


“Whoa!” Sunset Shimmer said in amazement and surprise.

“And while we’re at it, how about we make it rain,” Dustin said before his/her hands were encased in fire, then he/she span around, creating a barrage of fireballs that rained down at Allister, who just fired ice beams from his sleeves to put out the fire balls.

“Be careful! Are you trying to set the place on fire!?” Allister called out to Dustin, who just looks away in slight shame.

“Eh…sorry. Kinda got ahead of myself,” Dustin said with a blush. “But I’m just getting warmed up.” Dustin then swooped down to deliver a barrage of punches, to which he dodged most of them, but he did get hit few times before teleporting yet again.

“I’m not one for hitting a lady, but with you I’ll make an exception.” Allister said before his claws…surprisingly morphed into massive gun barrels, surprising everybody once more.

“Huh?!” Rainbow and Applejack asked in shock.

“Wowee!” Pinkie said in amazement.

“No freaking way!” Pixel said in shock.

“Oh crap!” Dustin said in total shock before Allister fired round after round of energy blasts. Dustin tried to dodge them, but some actually met their mark, knocking him out of the air and landing hard onto the ground.

“Ooooohhh!” The girls winced in unison at Dustin’s rough landing. Despite the pain Dustin was suffering, he/she managed to get up and bear with it.

“Looks like I win this sparring match.” Allister said, but Dustin chuckled, surprising everybody.

“Oh, it’s not over yet.” Dustin said, now confusing everyone.

“Huh?” Rainbow asked.

“He doesn’t know when to call it quits, does he?” Sunset sad, admiring his spirit.

“What are you talking about? You just used all of the transformations you acquired from magic.” Allister said in confusion, but Dustin continued to chuckle.

“Now who said that? Not me.” Dustin said before looking to Allister with a grin. “I do have one last surprise in store.” Dustin said before he pressed the Digitrix symbol for the final time, changing into what looks like Twilight Sparkle in a purple witch costume and holding a magic staff.

CHARM!” Dustin called out while doing a two finger salute.


(Transformation Index)
Name: Charm
Species: Magisapien
Created by analyzing the magic of Twilight Sparkle, this one is the first magic-based transformation added to the Digitrix database. Possessing magical abilities and heightened intelligence, face this crafty sorceress and she’ll definitely put a spell on you.


This new form surprised everybody, including Allister.

“Whoa! When did he get that one?” Rainbow asked in shock. Allister then figured out.

“You gained that form after you and the girls defeated Sunset and Ginzo, didn’t you?” Allister said, making Dustin smirk.

“You got it. Though the weird thing is that I’ve just found this one yesterday, “Dustin admitted, surprising everybody yet again. “This one kinda slipped my mind. But enough chatter.” Dustin then jumped back a few feet and raised her staff, conjuring a purple six-pointed star with a ball of light on each end.

“Oooooo,” The girls said in unison as they saw the display.

SIX SHOOTING STARS!” Dustin called out and with a thrust of his/her staff, the balls of light dashed towards Allister at impossible speeds, and once they made impact, a tremendous flash of light was made, making the girls cover their eyes to avoid being blind. But once the flash died down, all that could be seen was a scorch mark on the ground.

“Quite a unique trick,” Allister said, making everybody look to him. “Thank god for teleporting, am I right?” Allister said before his claws morphed into gun barrels again, and he fired two beams of energy towards him, but Dustin simply grinned before vanishing in a flash of purple light.

Everyone began to search the field, searching for where Dustin had disappeared to. Only to be startled by the sound of a loud pop and a flash of purple light from behind Allister. “A unique trick indeed,” said Dustin with gleeful grin on his/her face. Allister raised his blaster to attack, but his confusion slowed his reaction speed, giving Dustin a golden opportunity

Dustin then teleported behind Allister raising his/her staff before thrusting it forward, creating a purple magic circle before calling out “HARMONIOUS SPECTRUM”, firing a rainbow beam at Allister. And once the attack hit its target, a tremendous explosion was made, knocking Allister off his feet.

YAY!” Pinkie and Fluttershy called out.

“Aw yeah! Way to go, dude!” Rainbow cheered as Dustin changed back to normal. Dustin then walked to Allister, who thankfully suffered only some minor damage.

“You alright Al? I wasn’t too rough, was I?” Dustin asked in a bit of worry, bt Allister chuckled.

“No, I’m fine my boy. I honestly was not expecting that in the slightest.” Allister said as he was being helped up by Dustin. The girls then walked up to the two.

“Dude, that was totally awesome!” Rainbow said, patting Dustin’s back.

“More than awesome! That was super-duper, inanely cool!” Pinkie said with her usual childish personality. Dustin’s stomach then began to growl.

“Eheh, guess all that training worked up my appetite.” Dustin said with a blush.

“How about we head to Burger Shack. My treat.” Allister said as the gang were off. But while they weren’t looking, three figures were watching the whole scene.

Author's Note:

And with that, the story is done. But Digital Dustin's not over yet.

Next story will include music and magic.

Comments ( 5 )

“How about we head to Burger Shack. My treat.” Allister said as the gang were off. But while they weren’t looking, three figures were watching the whole scene.

Nice cliff hanger for not announcing the figures names!

Keep it up!

...What is this? Seriously...what is this?

Is Spike going to be included too in the transformations there?
Seems kind of unfair he gets left out from the transformations Dustin gets from the gang there.

10659644
Hmmm..maybe. Haven't really thought about that.

Login or register to comment