• Published 7th Jul 2020
  • 1,253 Views, 44 Comments

Digital Dustin (redone) - Prince Dustin Hogan

  • ...
9
 44
 1,253

Freshening up

"Talking”
YELLING
Thinking
Telepathic link
Songs
Flashback
"Transformation Index


Freshening up


OST - Code Lyoko Theme Song (metal remix) by Red Mertah

With the gang all back together, me and the others were at a sweet shop that Pinkie suggested called Sugarcube Corner. Oh, believe me, I don’t have a big sweet tooth but there were so many sweets there that I could easily get a sugar induced coma after a single bite.

“And... can I get mine with extra oats?” Twilight said, confusing the woman behind the counter. She had blue skin, cerise eyes and cerise hair that resembled icing on a cupcake. Pinkie knows the woman as Mrs. Cake.

“Uh, one second thought, scratch that. However you normally make it is fine.” I said to the Mrs. Cake, who just makes a milkshake for Twilight while I got a chocolate doughnut. Twilight turns but then suddenly bumps into someone, spilling her milkshake. “Oh crap.” I said with eyes wide in worry. But me and Twilight notice the person she bumped into was none other than Flash.

“Uh…can you make another, please?” I said to Mrs. Cake, who nods and whips up another while I got some napkins for Flash.

“Oh! We've got to stop bumping into each other like this.” Flash said rather smoothly while I gave him the napkins. Flash went to pick up the spilt cup, but he and Twilight both touched hands, making them look at each other.

Awkward.’ I thought to myself as I witnessed the whole thing.

“You know me, always trying to make a big splash around here. ’Cause my drink kinda splashed... on the ground!” Twilight said, laughing nervously while I grabbed the shake for Twilight. “I'm gonna go over there now.” Twilight said as she walked to the others, and I looked to Flash.

“Sorry about that, dude. She’s a bit clumsy.” I said to Flash, who was cool about it.

“No problem, dude.” Flash said with a nod as I went to Twilight and the others. I notice a blush on Twilight’s face.

Yep, she’s enamored with the guy.’ I thought with a smirk.

“Don't even think about it! You're already trying to get her crown. Who knows what Sunset Shimmer would do if you ended up getting her ex-boyfriend too?” Rarity said in a rather warningly tone to Twilight, catching said girl off guard while shocking me.

“I'm not trying to. I don't even know... We just accidentally... Ex-boyfriend?” Twilight stuttered as I looked to Flash.

“He and bacon head used to date? No way.” I said with a bit of surprise.

“Flash Sentry broke up with her a few weeks ago. I can't believe she hasn't done something awful to him yet.” Fluttershy said to me as I looked to Fluttershy.

“Maybe she's just waiting until she has the power to do something really awful.” Twilight said as Flash walked by, looking back to twilight with a smile before walking off.

“Hey, you know what they say.” I said before doing an impression of an old English poet. “Hell hath no fury than a woman scorned.” I placed a hand over my head in a melodramatic manner, making the girls giggle at my gesture.

“Pffft, seriously?” Rainbow said while trying her best to stifle a laugh.

“All right, girls. Dance is tomorrow night, and we still don't know how we're gonna get Twilight the votes she needs to be named princess. Right now, folks only know the Twilight from the videos Sunset Shimmer posted online. We need to help 'em see her differently.” Applejack said, we all somewhat, but that was gonna be a tuff task. How we are even supposed to do it. Thankfully, Allister showed up, and from his expression, he seemed to have an idea.

“I believe I have a solution.” Allister said before he unzips a bag he had with him and pulls out what appears to be pony ears and pony tails. “Now this may be an absolutely preposterous idea, but what if you lot wore these as a sign of unity?” Allister said, and Rarity seemed to catch on his idea.

“Ah yes! Freshman year, they were very, very popular. A way for everybody to show their school spirit! You know? "Go, Canterlot Wondercolts!"” Rarity said, before clearing her throat. “Ahem. I haven't sold any in ages. I mean, the lots of us are obviously very different, but deep down, we're all Canterlot Wondercolts!” Rarity said, and I liked the idea one hundred percent.

“Yeah. I like it. Sunset Shimmer is the one who divided ya’ll, Twilight Sparkle is the one who united ya’ll. And we're gonna let everyone know it!” I said, looking to Twilight with a smile. “What do you think, princess?” I asked to Twilight, who smiled a heartfelt smile.

“And you guys have me to help out.” Pixel Prada said, making me look t her, my smile never leaving.


At CHS

At the cafeteria, many students were chatting amongst themselves. Then suddenly, Flash is strumming his guitar, Pinkie thuds a tray, Fluttershy thuds some glasses, and Rarity stomps while Applejack claps, making a good rhythm.

“And now, time for the plan to take effect.” I said as Spike pressed a button on the boombox I brought, playing the music.

OST - Equestria Girls (Cafeteria Song)

Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Fluttershy, Rarity: Hey, hey, everybody
We've got something to say
We may seem as different
As the night is from day
But you look a little deeper
And you will see
That I'm just like you
And you're just like me.
Yeah!

As the song progressed, me and Pixel joined in on the song.

Dustin and Pixel: Hey, hey, everybody
We're here to shout
That the magic of friendship
Is what it's all about
Yeah,

All seven: We thought we were different
As the night is from the day
Until Twilight Sparkle
Helped us see another way
So get up get down
If you're gonna come around
We can work together
Helping Twilight win the crown
So get up get down
'Cause it's gonna make a sound
If we work together
Helping Twilight Sparkle
Win the crown!

Pinkie Pie: Hey, hey hands up now,
We're sending a message
To the crowd

Dustin: Hands wave up
Then come down
We party together
All around

Rarity: Generous, honesty,

Applejack: Laughter, kindness, loyalty

Fluttershy: Twilight helped us each to see

Rainbow Dash: All that we can be!

Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Fluttershy, Rarity: So get up get down
If you're gonna come around
We can work together
Helping Twilight win the crown

Dustin and Pixel: So get up get down
'Cause it's gonna make a sound
If we work together
Helping Twilight Sparkle
Win the crown!

Twilight Sparkle: I'm gonna be myself
No matter what I do
And if we're different yeah
I want you to be true to you
If you follow me
We'll put our differences aside
We'll stick together and
Start working on that school pride!

Dustin: “Come everybody! Altogether now.” I said to the crowd, making everybody join in.

All students: Jump up make a sound (Hey!)
Stomp your hooves turn around
Start now, make a change,
Gonna come around
Jump up make a sound (Hey!)
Stomp your hooves turn around
Canterlot Wondercolts
Help her win the crown!
Jump up make a sound (Hey!)
Stomp your hooves turn around
Start now, make a change,
Gonna come around
Jump up make a sound (Hey!)
Stomp your hooves turn around
Canterlot Wondercolts
Help her win the crown!
Jump up make a sound (Hey!)
Stomp your hooves turn around
Start now, make a change,
Gonna come around
Jump up make a sound (Hey!)
Stomp your hooves turn around
Canterlot...


Meanwhile


As the song continues, Sunset and Ginzo watched the scene before they turned to see Snips, Snails, and one of Ginzo’s Pawns wearing the ears and tail, jamming to the beat.

Ginzo: “Ahem!” Ginzo said, glaring at the three, making them remove the ears and tails.

Sunset Shimmer: “I have something I need you to do.” Sunset said to Snips and Snails.

Ginzo: “And you! What are you doing outside of your post?!” Ginzo said to the Pawn, making it yelp in fright before vanishing in a green flash. “I swear, good help is so difficult to find these days!”


Later

Everyone in school was wearing the Canterlot High ears and tails, meaning Allister’s plan had worked like a charm.

“Doesn't everyone look just fabulous?” Rarity said as Allister walked to us.

“It was a great idea, Allister!” Twilight said to Allister.

“Yeah. Thanks to you, Twilight will most definitely get the crown.” I said to Allister, who shrugged.

“I do what I can.” Alister said with a chuckle. We then notice Sunset, Snips and Snails walking by; all three had a smug grin on their faces.

“Don't know what she's smilin' about. Twilight's the one that's gonna be Princess of the Fall Formal.” Applejack said with a glare to Sunset, but Allister then walks off.

“Hey, Where ya going?” I asked to Allister, but he was to far away to hear me.


Meanwhile


Sunset Shimmer knocked onto the vice-principle’s door, making said woman come out of her office. Se had hair that was a ix of blue and lavender, pale blue skin and teal eyes.

“Vice Principal Luna, something terrible has happened!” Sunset said in a fake sad expression. They arrived at the gym, revealing it to be a total mess.

“Isn't this just awful? And after Pinkie Pie worked so hard to make things so perfect! Why would Twilight Sparkle do something like this?” Sunset said, still keeping up her innocent act.

“Why would you think Twilight was responsible for something like this?” Luna asked Sunset, who brought up a vanilla folder.

“Because I have proof. And she also had an accomplice, as well.” Sunset said to Luna, but little did she know that Flash and Allister were listening in.


In the Vice-Principal’s office

Me and twilight were in a dark office, and so dark that the only light visible was through the blinds. Me and Twilight were called here, and we were looking at photos that showed both Twilight and me doing horrendous things, that we both clearly did not do.

“But... But I don't understand!” Twilight said to the vice-principal.

“What gives? Clearly we’re being framed here!” I said to the vice-principal, but she didn’t seem to believe us.

“This is clearly you in the photographs, is it not?” Luna asked us, to which she did have a point.

“Yes, but...” Twilight said, but Luna cut her off.

“I think it should be fairly obvious that the school cannot let someone who would do something like this compete for the Fall Formal crown.” Luna said to Twilight before looking to me. “And you, Dustin Miller, for assisting in this act, I have no choice but to expel you from campus.” She said, shocking us both. But then as if god was answering my prayers, a knock came on at the door before both Flash Sentry and Allister entered and approached Luna’s desk.

“Vice Principal Luna, I found these in a trash can in the library. Thought you should see them. Someone obviously combined these photos to make it look like Twilight and Dustin were the one who trashed the gym.” Flash said as he and Allister both provided the evidence to Luna.

“Clearly, this was a massive frame.” Allister said, making me and Twilight both sigh in relief. Luna finally saw the truth.

“I appreciate you bringing these to my attention, gentlemen.” Luna said before looking to me and Twilight. “In light of this new evidence, you may of course continue your bid to be crowned the Princess of the Fall Formal. And Mr. Miller, you are of course pardoned from expulsion.” Luna said, making me sigh in relief. All four of us went to leave the office.

“Thank you! You have no idea how important this is to us!” Twilight thanked Flash while I did the same to Allister.

“Thanks, Al. You truly are a life saver.” I said to Allister, who shrugs with a smile until Luna walks in.

“I am afraid enough damage has been done to the gym that we will have to postpone the dance until tomorrow night. If you will excuse me, I need to let my sister know about this latest development.” Luna said before walking away, leaving the four of us alone.

“I’ll be heading back to my class. You three play nice, now.” Allister said before walking off as well, now it was just me, Twilight and Flash.

“So, uh, I was wondering. If you aren't already going with somebody, wanna go to the Fall Formal with me tomorrow night?” Flash said Twilight, to which I smiled teasingly.

“That would be...” Twilight said with a blush, but then her eyes widen for some reason. “Tomorrow night!? No, no-no-no-no-no, no no no no no! Nonononono! I can't! The portal! That'll be too late!” Twilight said before picking up her backpack and ran off, leaving me and Flash alone.

“One "no" would have been fine!” Flash said a bit sadly, but I pat his back.

“It’s just nervousness talking. She gets a bit nervous when it comes to dances. I’ll go talk to her.” I said before running off to find Twilight.

Later

I walked into a clothing store and saw Rarity, Fluttershy, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, and Rainbow Dash.

“Hey Rares, got your text. Where is she?” I asked Rarity.

“In there.” Rarity pointed to a purple curtain, to which I walked in to Find Twilight and Spike.

“Hey. What the hell was that earlier?” I asked Twilight, who just looks at me.

“I don't get my crown tonight; I won't be able to go back to Equestria for another thirty moons! Oh, what are we gonna do?” Twilight elaborated, and I got the point.

“Hmm. We tell them the truth. Let them know what's really at stake if you don't get the crown tonight. They'll help us figure somethin' out.” Spike said to Twilight, and I nodded in agreement.

“But what if they won't? What if when they find out how different I really am...?” Twilight said in despair.

“Twilight, these girls rallied around you 'cause they saw what was in your heart. They aren't gonna feel any differently about you when they find out you're a pony princess in Equestria.” Spike said, and I knelt and placed a hand on her shoulder.

“Yeah. I mean they saw me turn into Indestructile and Softwear earlier, and they never ran off in fear.” I said with a nod. “Plus, when I learned that you were a pony princess, I never thought of you as different.” I said as Twilight smiled warmly to me and hugged me.

“I'm glad you followed me here.” Twilight said to m before looking to Spike. “You too, Spike.” Twilight and I separated the hug and we walked out.

“You okay?” Applejack asked us.

“The Fall Formal isn't happening tonight.” Twilight said, surprising the others.

WHAT!?” Pinkie asked out of shock.

“It had to be postponed because Sunset Shimmer had her two stooges wreck all of Pinkie Pie's decorations.” Dustin said, sneering at the thought.

WHAT?!?” Pinkie asked yet again.

“But the Fall Formal has to happen tonight.” Twilight said.

“Wha–!” Pinkie was about to say a third time, but luckily Applejack stopped her.

“Thank you.” Dustin said to Applejack, who just nods.

“You see...” Twilight sighed before Pinkie explained for her.

“You're from an alternate world and you're a pony princess there and the crown actually has a magical element embedded in it that helps power up other magical elements, and without it, they don't work anymore, and you need them to help protect your magical world, and if you don't get the crown tonight, you'll be stuck in this world and you won't be able to get back for, like, a really, really long time!” Pinkie said rather fast with a squee, confusing Rarity, Fluttershy, Applejack, and rainbow Dash, but me, Twilight and Spike were absolutely shocked that she figured that out.

“How in the hell…” I said, too much in shock of how she knew that.

“Yeah, I'm pretty sure that isn't the reason.” Rainbow Dash said, not believing it.

“Nope, she's pretty much spot-on.” Spike spoke, startling the five girls.

“He can talk!?” Rarity asked in total shock.

“Oh, yeah! And back where I come from, I'm not even a dog! I'm a ferocious, fire-breathing dragon!” Spike said as he stood on his hind legs, sounding intimidating.

“This is so amazing! Tell me, what are you thinking right now?” Flutterhsy asked Spike, confusing him.

“Well, you guys seen me transform into Indestructile and Softwear, so how is the fact that Twilight is a pony princess from another world so shocking?” Dustin asked the five, who seemed to understand.

“How did you know all that?” Twilight asked the pink party girl.

“Just a hunch.” Pinkie said with a shrug.

“Just a hunch? That’ not “just a hunch,” that’s fucking spookily accurate!” I said, still in shock.

“Wait a minute! Lemme get this straight. You're a pony?” Applejack asked Twilight in confusion.

“You're a princess?” Rarity asked in amazement.

“You're from another world?” Fluttershy asked in intrigue. Twilight nervously replied with a nod.

“That... is... awesome!” Rarity said in amazement as the girls gathered around twilight, chattering in excitement. Spike and Dustin watched with a smile on their faces.


At the gym

We head to the gym to fix up the place, and to say it was a wreck would be an understatement.

“Jesus. Those two little shits really wrecked the place, didn’t they?” I said with a

“I simply cannot believe they did all this!” Rarity said.

“If I only had some kind of... party cannon that could decorate everything super fast!” Pinkie said in a bit of sadness.

“Oh, I would love to have one of those.” I said, thinking about all the cool parties I could make with party cannon.

“I know it seems impossible, but, maybe if we all work together?” Twilight said, that could work.

“Well, there are like…seven of us, right? So it should be no problem.” I said with a nod.

“Make that eight.” Pixel Prada said as she walked in.

“There you are. Where were ya?” I asked Pixel.

“Just had to take care of some personal business.” Pixel said with a shrug.

“Now that's the kinda can-do spirit I'm lookin' for in a Fall Formal Princess! Let's do it, y'all!” Applejack said, and we all started to spruce up the place.

OST - Time to Come Together

Twilight Sparkle: It's time for us to come together
It's the only way that things will get better

Dustin: It's time for us to take a stand
So come on and lend a helping hand

All: Fix it up
Yeah, it's all right
We'll get it ready by tonight
Mix it up
Yeah, help a friend
We'll come together in the end

Pinkie Pie, Dustin and Rainbow Dash: It's time to show that we've got school spirit
Raise your voice and let everyone hear it

Rarity, Applejack and Pixel Prada: It's time to show that we're strong
So come on, everybody, sing along

As the song continued, every student decided to lend a helping hand.

All: (Look...) Look how we've all come together
(Things...) Things are only just starting to get better
(Look...) Look how we've all come together
(Things...) Things are only gonna get better, better, better, better!
(We... will...) Fix it up, yeah, it's all right
(Come... tonight, tonight...) We'll get it ready by tonight
(We... will...) Mix it up, yeah, help a friend
(Come... together, together...) We'll come together in the end
(We... will...) Fix it up, yeah, it's all right
(Come... tonight, tonight...) We'll get it ready by tonight
(We... will...) Mix it up, yeah, help a friend
(Come... together, together...) We'll come together, together now!

Once the song was over, the whole room was just like new again.

“This... looks... sooooo... GOOD!” Pinkie cheered in excitement.

“Got that right.” I said with a smile. Principal Celestia clapped to get everyone’s attention. Vice Principal Luna held a box for the votes.

“All right, everyone! Fall Formal is back on for this evening.” Principal Celestia said, everybody cheered I response. “So you'd better get out of here and start getting ready. Oh, and don't forget to cast your ballots for the Fall Formal Princess on your way out!” Principal Celestia said.

“You got my vote, Twilight.” One male student said as everyone went to fill in their votes.

“Alright, now we’re talking.” I said, high-fiving Twilight.


Meanwhile


Sunset Shimmer and Ginzo were hidden in a sports locker, displeased at what they were witnessing.

“You're lucky she was able to pull this off. Next time I ask you to make a mess of things, try to show a little restraint!” Sunset said to Snips and Snails. “I need this Formal to go on tonight just as much as she does.” Sunset smirked evilly.

“And once we have both the crown and the Digitrix, nothing will stand in our way.” Ginzo said as he peeked through the closet. “Enjoy this little lap of victory while you still can boy. For tonight, you and your petty friends are in for a real surprise.” Ginzo chuckled evilly, a pair of green eyes visible from his hood.