• Published 7th Jul 2020
  • 1,253 Views, 44 Comments

Digital Dustin (redone) - Prince Dustin Hogan

  • ...
9
 44
 1,253

A whole new world

“Talking”
YELLING
Thinking
Telepathic link
Songs
Flashback
"Transformation Index


A whole new world


OP - Code Lyoko Theme Song (metal remix) by Red Mertah

I groan as I felt a sudden sharp pain from my rough landing. I then looked at my surroundings and saw that the place was entirely different. But the biggest thing that weirded me out were the people. They didn’t look too different, but their skin and hair color were beyond normal. And I don’t mean like the normal average skin tones, but I mean like colors ranging from pink, cyan, green, yellow, pink, grey, you name it. And the hair they had were colored beyond normally, some even were multicolored, and some were even in weird styles.

“Uh…okay. Either I’m dreaming, or I am in a whole different place.” I said, not knowing what to think. I pinched myself, but as soon as I felt the pain, that's when I realized that this was no dream.

"Okay, this is not a dream. Where even am I?" I said as I then looked at the Digitrix. Suddenly, I hear a girl’s scream.

“Oh boy. Sounds like somebody is in trouble!” I ran to off to the direction the scream came from.

When I arrived, I saw a girl with light purple skin with purple eyes, deep purple hair with a magenta and lavender streak, dressed in a light blue blouse with a magenta bow tie, a purple skirt with the image of a pink and white six pointed star on it, and dressed in purple boots.

And in front of her was a purple dog with green eyes and ears, a green underbelly a green tuft of fur on top of his head, and a purple spiked collar with a heart shape pendant.

“Twilight, you have to get it together!” The dog spoke, surprising me.

Holy…did that dog just speak?!’ I asked to myself in utter shock.

“What... does the rest of me look like?” The girl named Twilight asked her dog.

“Um, like you. Only not you. Your muzzle's really small.” The dog said to Twilight, making her touch her face. She looked like she was going to let out another scream, but the dog shushed her.

“Are you gonna scream again? Where are we?” The dog said before he then notices me. “Uh Twilight?” the dog said to Twilight, the girl looks to him, then she notices me.

“Hey there. Uh… You need some help getting up?” I said to Twilight, walking over to her before kneeling and offered her a hand.

“Oh uh, sure.” Twilight said as I hep he on her feet, but she was wobbly at first.

I lead her to a set of stairs, and Twilight was walking a bit wobbly up them. “Uh… do you need any help?” I asked with a raised eyebrow, but she just waves her hand.

“No, thank you. I’m…Whooaaa... Whoa! Ooh...” Twilight said but had to catch herself on the stair railing.

“You’re walking like you’ve never used your legs much.” I said with a raised eyebrow as Twilight managed to gain her footing. I opened the door for her and motioned her to step inside. “After you.” I said to Twilight, who walks in, and I follow suite.

The interior of the building was spacious, massive, and the décor looked appealing to the eye. From the banners and such I noticed in the room this place looked like some fancy boarding school or something.

“Wow. Swanky.” I said with a wolf whistle. I then looked to a trophy display case where two trophies and some ribbons were displayed. “Dude. Sick trophies. Whoever won these must be really popular here.” I said looking at the trophies displayed. Twilight then noticed herself in the reflection and was wide eyed in shock at what she was seeing.

“Wha-what am I?” Twilight asked in shock, making me raise an eyebrow at her reaction.

“Uh, a girl? And a pretty one at that.” I said to Twilight, who looks at me with surprise, noticing that I called her pretty. “You don’t have a mirror at your place?” I asked with confusion in my tone again, finding this girl’s behavior strange. Not that she was a bad guy or anything, but just something weird about her.

“Nope. I don’t.” Twilight said to me a bit fast. I knew she was lying when she said that, but I just let it slide.

“Uh…Ok? Anyway, perhaps we should have a look around the place.” Suddenly, a school bell rings as multiple students head towards the large school in front of us. “Hey! Watch it!” I say to the many students that walked past us as Twilight fell on her butt. “Hey! Can you guys not see where you’re stepping? Honesty, people these days.” I said when I look to see Twilight was next to a boy.

“Whoa. You okay?” The boy said to Twilight. He had spikey blue hair, light amber skin, baby blue eyes, dressed in a black blazer with the symbol of a shield and lightning bolt on both shoulders, white t-shirt underneath, blue jeans and black and white sneakers with a lightning bolt on them. From the look Twilight had on her face, I could tell she was smitten.

“At least one student here isn’t rude.” I said to Flash, who just nods.

“Yeah, I know. Name’s Flash Sentry. And you are?” Flash introduced himself to us.

“The name’s Dustin Miller. And this lovely gal here is Twilight.” I said, introducing both me and Twilight. Flash chuckled when looking at Twilight.

“Well, you’re not wrong on lovely. Well, I’ll see you two around sometimes.” Flash said nicely before walking off. As Flash walked off, Twilight looked at him until he vanished. I noticed this and decided to have a little fun.

“Uh oh, looks like somebody’s smitten.” I said teasingly, making Twilight look to me, blushing madly.

“What? What makes you think that! That’s ridiculous!” Twilight said with a nervous laugh, but I was not buying her little lie.

“Uh huh. If that’s the case, then why is your face red?” I teased a bit more, making her stutter like crazy. I snickered a little, but I decided enough was enough. “Relax, I’m only teasing ya. We should look around the place.” I said as we both began to walk off. Twilight was stumbling, but I caught her before she could fall.

“You may want to let me help ya. You look like some klutz walking like that.” I said o twilight, who blushed a bit in embarrassment.


Meanwhile


3rd Person POV

We find ourselves in dark room filled with computer monitors. Then we see a man in a hooded coat, sitting on some chair with a holographic screen in front of him. He was watching some footage of the events that transpired before Dustin’s vanishing.

“Dammit! This boy could be anywhere! But where?!” The man said in frustration, slamming a clenched fist on an arm of his char. The holographic screen then displayed another hooded figure.

“Have you found any sign of the boy and the Digitrix yet?” He asked the hooded figure.

“Sadly, no. We’ve checked multiple worlds, but still no sign of him.” The hooded figure said, making the man growl.

“Well, keep searching. Leave no stone unturned!” The man said to the figure, who nodded before the screen vanished.

“I don’t know where you’ve sent that boy to, Allister. But I will find him.” The man said as he rose from his seat. “And when I do, the Digitrix will be in my clutches!”


With Dustin and Twilight

Dustin’s POV

After some looking around, we were walking through a hallway. Twilight seemed to get a hang on walking now.

“Looks like you’ve finally caught you’re footing.” I said to Twilight, who looks at me with confusion.

“My what?” Twilight asked me, who seemed unfamiliar with the term.

“I mean you seemed to be walking good.” I said to Twilight, who nods in understanding. Suddenly, we heard some talking. We walk towards the source and we see two girls.

One had yellowish skin, pink hair and aqua eyes, was dressed in a white shirt, a green skirt and green boots. The other had red hair with some yellow streaks, amber skin, green eyes, dressed in a magenta shirt with a sun symbol, an orange, yellow and magenta skirt, and had black and hot pink boots. This girl screamed queen bitch, which was evident by how she was talking to the other girl, who was so timid she would jump from seeing her own shadow.

From how this girl was talking to the other one, I felt my anger slowly rise. And I could tell Twilight and her dog both felt the same.

“You really are pathetic. It's no wonder your best friends are all stray animals.” The red-haired girl said, making me lose it.

“Jesus H. Christ, woman! Are you on your period or something!?” I said rhetorically, getting the red head’s attention while making everyone else present glance at me.

“What did you say?” The red-haired girl asked me.

“Did I stutter? What the hell gives you the right to talk down to somebody like her, who was clearly minding her own business!?” I said to the girl as Twilight went to help the shy girl.

"Yeah! How dare you speak to her that way!" Twilight said, backing me up. Sunset glares at Twilight, then to me before having a smug smile.

“You two must be new here. I can speak to anyone any way I want.” The red-haired girl said to us, but I was not gonna back down.

“You think that now, but eventually you’ll find out that karma is even bitchier than you are!” I said to the red-haired girl, who was at mad at my remark, and many of the witnesses gasped.

“You better watch it, string bean!” The girl said to me with anger. But I was just getting started. Her threats and insults were definitely not enough to scare me in the slightest.

“Pfft! String bean? That’s truly original coming from a queen bitch that has bacon for hair.” I said with a smirk, making the students present giggle.

“Oh god.” A girl said, trying not to laugh.

“That’s a good one.” A boy said, making Sunset red in a mix of both anger and embarrassment. In a fit of rage, she grabs me by the collar of my blazer and slamming me to a locker.

"You just messed up, big time!" The girl growled in fury, but I wasn't scared in the slightest.

"Not so good being on the ass end is it, bacon head?" I taunted the read head with a smirk. She then held her fist up, but before she could punch me, she took a deep breath, calms down and releases me.

"You're so on my list, smart guy!" The red-haired girl growled before storming off. Some of the students were murmuring amongst each other while looking at me with awe, but I paid them no mind as I was too focused watching Sunset storm off.

“Christ! What the hell has her panties in a twist?!” I said before cooling off and waking to the shy girl. “Hey. You alright?” I asked the shy girl, who just nods.

“I can't believe you did that!” The shy girl said to us.

“We couldn't just stand there.” Twilight said with a shrug as I nod in agreement.

“Got that right! If there is one thing I hate, it’s bullying.” I said to the shy girl.

“Yes. But nobody ever stands up to Sunset Shimmer.” The shy girl said.

“You mean ol’ bacon head?" I asked the girl, looking at the direction this Sunset girl stormed off to. "Please, she doesn't scare me. I’ve dealt with punks much meaner than her.” I said with a shrug.

“You must really have a death wish, dude.” A male student said to me.

“Yeah. Sunset Shimmer is the queen here at Canterlot High.” A female student, shocking me, and apparently Twilight too.

“Canterlot High/Sunset Shimmer!?” Me and Twilight both said in surprise, but me and the shy girl and Dustin look at her.

“You've heard of her?” The shy girl asked.

“Sort of...” Twilight said.

“Can’t say I know her.” I said with a shrug.

“I don't think I've seen you two around before. Did you just transfer to Canterlot High from another school?” The girl asked us.

“You could say that. My name's Twilight.” Twilight introduced.

“And the name’s Dustin Miller.” I said with a slight bow. "And you are?" I asked the shy girl.

“I'm... Fluttershy.” The shy girl said in a whisper.

“Sorry, what was that?” Twilight asked.

“It's Fluttershy!” The shy girl said, even quieter.

“She says her name is Fluttershy. Fittingly cute for a girl with a personality like yours.” I said, making Fluttershy go bashful, but then Fluttershy saw Spike, Twilight’s dog, emerging from besides Twilight.

“Oh, my goodness! Who's this sweet little guy?” Fluttershy running towards Spike, nearly making Twilight fall over.

“That's Spike! My, uh... dog!” Twilight said as I knelt to the dog.

“Well, little fella is quite cute.” I said before patting Spike on the head. Yes, I have a weakness for cute things. Sue me.

“Oh, wouldn't ya just give anything to know what they're really thinking?” Fluttershy said.

“He usually just tells me.” Twilight said.

“Oh, w-what do you mean?” Fluttershy asked as Spike barks.

“Uh, what she means is that she can somewhat understand him." Dustin said, making Fluttershy and Twilight look at him. "You know, like a dog whisperer.” I said with a shrug, and Fluttershy seemed to take my lie.

“So. Sunset Shimmer said you picked something up. Something that belonged to her. It wasn't a crown, was it?” Twilight asked, surprising Fluttershy.

“How did you know?” Fluttershy asked.

“Uh, lucky guess? Do you still have it?” Twilight asked, but Fluttershy shook her head.

“Well, do you know what happened to it?” I asked Fluttershy, not knowing what this crown is important for.

Flashback

Fluttershy was passing fliers to many students.

“This morning, I was passing out flyers for the animal shelter like I do every Wednesday. Canterlot's animal shelter needs more volunteers.”

When Fluttershy saw that nobody was even paying attention to her, she started to sob. But then suddenly she felt something hit her head. She looks and noticed the crown before picking it up.

End Flashback

“I have no idea how it got there. But I didn't want anything to happen to it, so I decided to give it to Principal Celestia.” Fluttershy said, surprising Twilight for some reason.

“Principal Celestia? She's the ruler here?” Twilight asked.

“You could say that. Technically, I guess she and Vice Principal Luna do make the rules.” Fluttershy said with a shrug.

“Where is she now?” Twilight asked.

“Probably in her office. Third door on your left.” Fluttershy said, pointing the way.

“Thank you!” Twilight called and was about to run off, leaving me with Fluttershy.

“Oh, wait! You're not really supposed to have pets on school grounds. Might wanna tuck him into your backpack. That's what I do.” Fluttershy said as she unzips her backpack, revealing a cat, a rabbit and a few birds.

“What in Sam hell?” I said in surprise. “How can you even fit any of those in there? More importantly, how do people not notice?” I asked dumbfounded.

“They just get so lonely when I'm in school all day.” Flutterhsy said.

“Oh, okay! Thank you!” Twilight said before she and Spike sped off. I then looked to Fluttershy.

“What would this Sunset girl want with some crown, anyway?” I asked Fluttershy.

“It’s basically for the Fall Formal?” Fluttershy said to me. Confusing me for a bit.

“Fall Formal? What’s that? ” I asked when suddenly, the bell rings.

“Oh, no! I'm late for class!” Fluttershy said as her animals hopped back into her backpack before speeding off. Leaving me alone.

“Welp, I guess I should get a schedule.” I said before walking to the office.


Meanwhile


3rd Person POV

The hooded man was standing near a platform, a massive screen above him. His patience was clearly wearing thin as he still had no luck finding Dustin.

“Dammit! We’ve searched nearly a hundred worlds, twenty alternate timelines, and over thirty dimensions, but still no sign of him! Where is he?!” The man groaned in frustration, rubbing his temples to ward off an incoming headache.


Dustin's POV

Twilight and I arrived at the principal's door, and Twilight knocked.

"Come in. How may I help you?" A woman's voice called from the other side, and we walked in. When I laid eyes on the principal, I was shocked by how elegant she looked. She had a pale pink complexion, hair that was a mix of light blue, aqua green and lavender, her eyes were a purple color, she was dressed in a yellow blouse with purple pants and yellow heels.

"Um, uh... My name's Twilight Sparkle. And this is Dustin Miller." Twilight introduced us.

"We're new here, and we understand that a girl named Fluttershy found a crown this morning and gave it to you, correct?" Dustin said to Celestia, making her nod.

"Yes. I've had Vice Principal Luna put it somewhere for safekeeping. No idea how it ended up in the front lawn. Were you interested in running for Princess of the Fall Formal this year?" Principal Celestia asked Twilight.

"Uh, no. Not exactly. The truth is... Well, the truth is I... You see, the crown is actually... “Twilight stammered like an idiot before getting her wording back. “Princess of the Fall Formal?"

"Now that you mention it, Fluttershy said something about that earlier. Is that like a beauty pageant or something?" I asked with confusion, making Principal Celestia giggle.

"It's Canterlot High's big Fall dance." Principal Celestia said, making me wide eyed with a smile.

"Dance?" I asked. If there is one thing I'm known for in school, it’s cutting a rug.

"So, this Fall Formal is like the Grand Galloping Gala." Twilight asked the principal, who was just confused by her choice of words.

"Uh, Grand Galloping Gala?" Celestia asked, unfamiliar with such words. I was confused, but I decides to cover for Twilight, saving her the awkwardness.

"Uh... It was a big deal at our old school. Right, Twi?" I asked Twilight, who was co fused at first, but she quickly gets what I was saying and nods.

"And was there a princess?" Principal Celestia asked.

"Yes, but she wasn't exactly a student." Twilight said.

"Which was a shame, cause the king was expecting a dance with the lucky gal." I said with a smile, making Twilight blush from what I said for some reason.

"Well, here at Canterlot High, the students select one of their peers to represent them. She receives her crown at the Fall Formal." Principal Celestia said to us.

"Wait. Earlier, you asked if Twilight if was interested in running for Princess. Can anyone here run?" I asked Celestia, who just nods in response.

"Why yes. You just need to let the head of the Fall Formal planning committee know you'd like to be on the ballot. Was there anything else?" Celestia asked. Twilight and I looked at each other before looking to her and shook our heads.

"Not really, no." I said.

"Um, nope! That was it!" Twilight said.

"Well, if you do need anything else, my door is always open." Principal Celestia said.

"Thanks." I said as me and Twilight walked out and closed the door.

"Twilight, why didn't ya just tell her the crown was yours and ask for it back?" Spike whispered.

"Oh, I was going to, but imagine if one of them showed up in Equestria saying they came from a place filled with tall, fleshy, two-legged creatures with these? We'd think they were crazy!" Twilight whispered back.

"She's right there, pooch. The last thing we want is to look like idiots." I said to the dog named Spike, who nods.

"Hmm. You make a good point." Spike said, but then he and Twilight then looked at me in surprise. "Wait! You can understand me?" Spike asked in surprise.

"Yeah. At least now I know I'm not crazy." I said to Spike, then looked to Twilight. "And I take it that you're not just some new student, but a visitor from another realm, right?" I asked Twilight, who was shocked by my words.

"How in Celestia's name...." Twilight was about to ask, but I just raised a hand.

"I sorta figured it out. Plus, when I heard Spike here say something about your muzzle and you mentioned something about this grand galloping gala, I immediately figured that you were not human, but something more animalistic." I said to Twilight, who lets out a sigh.

"Well, you're not wring. I am a pony from the land of Equestria. And hu-what now?" Twilight asked that last part out of confusion.

"Human. We tall, fleshy, two-legged creatures are called humans. But that's not important right now. We gotta worry about getting this crown of yours back. But I'm starting to think that thing is no ordinary crown." I said with a raised brow.

"No, it's not. It's one of six magical artifacts called the Elements of Harmony." Twilight said, interesting me. With a name like that, I figured there’ going to be some ensuing trouble ahead.

"With something named an "Element of harmony", I guarantee that means trouble if it gets in the wrong hands." I said, and Twilight nods with agreement.

"You are correct. Looks like if I want my crown back, I'll have to become Princess of the Canterlot High Fall Formal. So that's what I'm gonna do!" Twilight said, determination in her tone.

"And how exactly do you plan on doing that?" Spike asked Twilight, who seemed to lose her confidence.

"I have no idea!" Twilight said, feeling like an idiot for not coming up with a plan.

"Well, luckily for you, I'm here to help ya out." I said with a smirk.

"Really?" Twilight asked me.

"You bet. I'm willing to help anybody." I said to Twilight, who smiles at my kindness. Spike then notices the Digitrix on my wrist.

"Hey. What's that thing?" Spike asked, making me look towards the Digitrix.
I figured I should tell them about myself.

"Ok, what I'm about to tell you is going to sound pretty crazy." I said to Twilight, who just gave me her undivided attention.

"Try me." Twilight said simply, and I rubbed the back of my head, not knowing where to start.

"Alright, but I hope you don't mind long and drawn out. There's a lot of plot to cover?" I said when suddenly, Twilight slaps me across the face.

"Ow! Why'd you do that!?" I asked in pain.

"You said something about plots, pervert!" Twilight said, confusing for a bit. But I then immediately figured out what she meant.

"Oooh, nonono, I was not talking about your rump, I meant the stuff about what I'm about to tell you." I said, and Twilight then felt bad about slapping me.

"Oooohh. Sorry about that." Twilight said bashfully, but I just waved it off.

"No no. It's fine. I'll explain on the way. We should get going." I said as we were off to find get Twilight signed up.

Later

Twilight and I were in the hallway, and I told her about my backstory. She told me that she is a newly appointed princess in a land called Equestria, which was inhabited by talking ponies and other magical creatures. After she told me everything about herself, I was telling her about myself before coming here. She was shocked by everything I've mentioned to her. She was shocked to hear of everything I mentioned

"So, you say that your parents built a device that can turn you into beings made of data?" Twilight asked with both curiosity and intrigue.

"Yeah. As weird as it sounds." I said as Twilight looked to my Digitrix in fascination. Me and twilight then stopped at a door.

“Well, here’s our class. I still can’t believe we have the same schedules.” I said to Twilight, who just nods in agreement.

“Yeah. A bit strange.” Twilight said before I opened the door for her.

"After you, milady." I said with a slight bow, making Twilight giggle.

"Why thank you, kind gentlecolt." Twilight said as we both walked into the classroom. We took our respective seats, and now we’re just waiting for the teacher, didn’t take too long the teacher to arrive. But what I saw next was a shocked me. Actually, I should say “who” I saw next socked. I saw Allister, but he was dressed in a khaki business suit instead of his usual attire.

“Allister?” I asked in shock, making Twilight and the rest of the students look towards me in confusion.

“Ah. Dustin. Good to see you, my boy. And miss Sparkle, I must say it’s been a while.” Allister said, this time shocking Twilight as well.

“Wait! How do you know my name?” Twilight asked in shock, further confusing the other students.

“Come now. Surely you two remember a close family friend, right?” Allister said to us. I noticed he was ushering me to play along, so I just went with it.

“Uh…yeah. Yeah, of course we do.” I said, making Twilight look to m in confusion. “Just play along, Twi.” I whispered to Twilight, and she nodded.

“Yeah. Sorry I didn’t recognize you. It’s just been so long.” Twilight said, the other students muttered to each other in confusion, not knowing what was going on.

“Alright, alright. Settle down everybody. Now before anything else, we should welcome our new students.” Allister said before looking to me and Twilight, motioning us to walk to the front. Me and Twilight both headed to the front of the class.

“Hey, folks. Name’s Dustin Miller.” I said with a two-finger salute, albeit a bit bashfully.

“And I’m Twilight Sparkle.” Twilight said, but the class didn’t seem to care that much.

“So, take your seats and we’ll get things started.” Allister said as me and Twilight both went back to our seats.

Author's Note:

And that's chapter two done. I know Dustin hasn't transform yet, but next chapter, I will see try to add a transformation sequence.

Also, here's the starting roster Dustin has:
1. Indestructile
2. Freakshow
3. Softwear
4. Firefox
5. Prime-8
6. Einstrike
7. Rainbow Rocks
8. Sugar Spider
9. Rip Tide
10. Sonicada

And with that aid and done, that' all for today. Hope you guys like tis story so far, and I'll see ya'll next time.