• Published 30th May 2020
  • 248 Views, 0 Comments

Sunlight Blaze, Odyssey of an Apprentice hero: Funny Shorts Volume 2 - Justafanfictioner



A second volume full of funny shorts on Sunlight's life when he is not fighting evil or bad guys

  • ...
 0
 248

Chapter 3: A day at the beach.

[Sunlight’s room, Morning, Saturday]

Sunlight was in his room, in his bed, relaxing while watching a new episode of his favorite series.

”After finishing this episode, i am going to enjoy a little morning of video games” he said to himself.

But then, someone knocked at his door.

“Yes, who it is?” asked Sunlight.

“Your sister, Sunset Shimmer, answered Sunset. Have you forgot that today we are going at the beach?”

“No, i didn’t, he answered. I just don’t want to go at a beach, you know i hate dipping in cold water!”

“Come on, Sunlight, she said. You never want to go with us to any activities!”

“Not those who are water related!” shouted Sunlight.

“I knew you would say that, she said. This is why i persuaded many of my friends to wear a sexy bikini...”

“Do you take me for a pervert!?” asked Sunlight.

“Why would you not be one?” she answered.

“Alright, i will come at only one condition” said Sunlight.

“Uh, what it is?” asked Sunset.

“You and the other won’t force me to go in the water, he answered. I will stay on the sand and tanning, building sand castles, playing beach Volleyball and watching you dipping and splash each others....”

“Hum, fair enough, said Sunset. So, you will join us at the beach?”

“Let me prepare my stuff and i will join you later!” he answered.

“Okay, see you later!!” said his sister.

“Also, though Sunlight. I will use this time to work on my water and earth magic mastery”

Sunlight prepared his bags and then left his room to head to the garage. He took his customized motorcycle (since he got his license to drive one) and headed to the beach. He arrived and saw his friends waiting for him at the entrance.

“Hi, girls! Said Sunlight. Oh, you are pretty in these bikinis!”

“Wow, nice motorcycle!! Said Rainbow Dash. I love it!!”

“Thank, RD, said Sunlight. It cost me a lot but it was worth it. Well, now that i’m here, let’s go!!”

The group arrived at the beach. Suddenly, Fluttershy felt a little bit too observed and blush.

“Oh, all these look the guys are giving to me, she said. It make me so awkward”

“Not me, said Rainbow Dash, I don’t give a fuck about them looking at my ass.”

Rarity, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie and Sunset were the only girls who were not bothered by the attention. Suddenly, the group saw the principal Celestia, with her sister walking in their direction. They were also wearing Bikinis which obviously got the attention of many students and men on the beach.

“Oh, hi, Principal Celestia and Vice-Principal Luna!” said the group of girls.

“Hello, girls, answered Luna. I am happy to see all of you at the beach.”

“And i see you convinced Sunlight to come, said Celestia. What did you have to do to convince him?”

“He came at the exception to not being forced to do water related activities” answered Sunset.

“Oh, too bad, said Luna. He will miss so much...”

“That doesn't bother me, said Sunlight. I am not a pervert, you know it.”

“Yes, we know, said Sunset. But that would be normal for a guy to be a little pervert.”

“I am not a normal guy, he answered. I am beyond sexual temptations, thank to my education and mental training”

“You need to enjoy the life, said Applejack. You need to release you inhibitions, not all the time, but occasionally.”

“Have you at least got fun once in your life?” asked Rainbow Dash.

“Honestly, no, i passed most of my time to study, learning and working hard to become what i am today. This is why i am smarter and stronger than all of you reunited, girls.”

“Stronger? Maybe, said Sunset. Smarter? Certainly not...”

“Well, if you look for me, he said. I will be tanning!!"”

He walked away from his friends.

“Sometimes, i hate this side of his personality, said Sunset. I hate this «I am too good for such vile things» attitude of him”

“I can relate to him, said Applejack. Me too i don’t like wasting my time with that kind of stuff. When you are living in a farm, you have not a lot of time to do anything else.”

“She is right, Sunset, said Twilight. Me too, i don’t like that. I was always in my books and studying to be the best.”

“You are right, said Sunset. I can’t be mad at him for acting like that. But i want him to have fun, to experiment what having real pleasure is.”

“Let’s stop talking, said Pinkie Pie, last in the water is a chicken!!!”

“Well, that won’t be me!!” said Scootaloo, already in the water.

Meanwhile, Sunlight, who found a spot where no one could see him, was practicing is magic. He was trying to bend water and shape it at will.

“I can do it, he thought, deeply concentrated. I can do it”

Sunlight shaped the ball of water he created into a cube, then a pyramid.

“Great, let’s try something else...” said the young man.

Sunlight focused this time his magic on the sand and tried to shape it into something. He failed lamentably but didn’t gave up. He tried a second time, then a third time. After a lot of attempts. He succeeded to shape the sand into a mini version of an octopus.

“I did it” he said, looking at the sky.

But while he was distracted, a small particle of magic coming from nowhere took possession of his sand creation.

“I think that will be enough for today, he said. I need to rest, and also, i am hungry. I heard that the beach have a mexican food truck”

He left the area, without noticing that the the sand creature he made disappeared under the ground with a malefic laugh. Meanwhile, Sunset and her friends were tanning on the beach. Sunlight joined them soon.

“So, how was the bathing?” he asked.

“Good, said Sunset. But it would have been better if you were with us.”

“I am sorry, he said. But until i don’t completely master water magic, dipping in cold water is too risky.”

“Yeah yeah, she said. You always find an excuse to avoid having fun.”

“This is not true, what about when i am gaming with you?” he asked

“Sure, but this is the only activity you want to do with me” she answered.

“Sunset...I...”

He is interrupted by people screams.

“What is that thing?” asked a guy on the beach

“It’s a monster!!! Run!!!” said a woman.

Sunlight looked behind him and saw a giant sand octopus terrorizing the people at the beach

“What the hell is that thing?” asked Rainbow Dash.

“Look for me like a giant sand octopus” answered Pinkie Pie.

“Where does he come from!?” asked Sunset.

”Is this the sand octopus i created? Thought Sunlight. It is, but how does it got so big?!”

“Whatever, said Applejack. Let’s just destroy that monster!”

The group Ponied-up and started attacking the sand monster. After a few minutes, the heroes retreated, seeing that the monster was too strong.

“My speed doesn’t affect this monster!” said Rainbow

“And this is hard to hurt something made of sand” said A.J

“We can’t damage him!” said Twilight.

“I have an idea, said Sunlight. I will bring him in the water.”

“Uh, good idea!! Said Twilight. I am ashamed i didn’t thought of it.”

“That's fine, Twilight, said Sunset. But how we will do that, Sunlight.”

Sunlight explained his plan to the group.

“Got it?” he asked.

“Got it!!” answered the others

“In that case, let’s do this!!” said Sunlight,

The group attacked the creature once again, but these time, they focused on distracting him. When this was done, Sunlight teleported Sunset on the head of the monster and this one touched him.

“What did you see?” asked Sunlight.

“Equestrian magic, she said. I see that this this is corrupted by Equestrian magic coming from a magic portal in a cave”

“Of course, he said. It’s always equestrian magic”

“But why did it took that form?” asked Sunset.

“My bad” answered her brother.

She touched her brother’s arm after landing on the ground.

“Now, i understand, she said. Your magic must have attracted the magic coming from this portal i saw while reading that monster's memories. And combined together, they formed that abomination.”

“Hey! He said. I shaped that «abomination», you know!!I am pretty proud of myself to have put such details in it!”

“Whatever, we have to shut down that magical portal first. Twilight taught me a spell who can do that. But i need you and my friends to put that thing in the water so when i shut down the portal, that creature turn into mud and die.”

Sunlight brought her to the spot he was sooner, then returned to help his friends. Sunset headed to the cave she saw in the monster memories. Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Twilight and Rarity were trapped in the monster’s tentacles

“Oh, i have seen enough hentai to know where this is going” said Pinkie Pie.

“Oh, fuck no!!! said Rarity, that fucking monster won’t touch me!!”

“Where is Sunlight?!” asked Twilight.

The monster was suddenly hit by water blades who cut his tentacles and released the group. The monster, furious, looked at the direction the attack came from. Sunlight was floating in the air, over the water, with a serious face.

“Let my friends alone, You bastard!” he said.

He created a dozens of water hooks and tentacles he used to grab the sand creature, bringing him near the water. The sand octopus attacked Sunlight in order to make him stop but this one avoided them.

“I am sorry, he said. But i won’t let you hurt my friends.”

He brought the monster in the water. This one began to turn into mud and screamed of pain, fear and rage. Sunlight didn’t let him go and held him underwater with his magic.

“Holy shit, said Rainbow Dash. I never thought he was this powerful!!”

“He was not lying when he said he was stronger than all of us” said Twilight.

A lot of people who didn’t leave the beach were looking at Sunlight with admiration and were cheering him. Among these persons were Celestia, Luna, Trixie, Flash Sentry, Octavia, Vinyl and Wallflower Blush.

Meanwhile, Sunset was arrived in the cave and was in front of the magic portal. She casted the spell, which took a few minutes to make effect and the portal shut down. Then, she ran outside of the cave and headed in direction of the beach. On his side, Sunlight was about to lose his focus.

”I don’t know how long i can hold” he thought.

Luckily for him, the sand octopus turned into an inanimate pile of mud and sank in the water. He teleported on the beach, before falling face first in the sand. His friends came to ge him back on his feet and the people on the beach started to applause him. Sunset finally arrived.

“So, you did it?” she asked to her friends

“He did it, said Applejack, pointing Sunlight. He took out that monster by himself.”

“Really, i need to see that by myself!” she answered, touching Sunlight’s arm.

She removed her hand from his arm and smiled at him.

“See, said Sunlight. This is why i pass so much time practicing my magic.”

“I get it, she said. And i am sorry if i was mad at you for that. If you listened to me and passed your time chilling and having fun, you would not have been able to take this monster out.”

“I am sorry too, he said. I will try to pass more time having fun. But now, i just need to rest...and eat...And also, pass the rest of the day with you...”

This is on this ambiance that the group spent the rest of the day having real fun

Author's Note:

Sorry, that last short was longer than expected. I hope you will still enjoy it.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment