• Published 3rd Jun 2020
  • 1,171 Views, 8 Comments

Sweet Caramel Apple Story - Majestical4729

  • ...
2
 8
 1,171

Applejack and Caramel, Leaders of the Apple Family

After leaving Cloudsdale and returning to Ponyville, Applejack and Caramel could not talk about anything except for what a wonderful time they had, attending and dancing at Rainbow and Soarin's wedding. It was like a magical night at Cinderella's ball from the famous fairy tale, minus the rushing departure to make it enjoyable to the end.

"That wedding was everything delightful," Caramel commented, "And of course, I'm talking about the real one, not the fake."

Applejack laughed, "Oh Caramel, you really are getting honest, just like me,"

"You're right, Applejack," Caramel chuckled, "I really am starting to become like you...in personality, that is."

"So far I can see is your honesty and support," Applejack commented.

"While I can see how much of a family we have became," Caramel replied, "In other words, we're as close as family members are."

"Yeah, we are." Applejack agreed, before the couple sang a love song:


Applejack sang, "How are we so different, and still so much the same?"

Caramel sang, "Why do I start smiling, every time I hear your name?"

Applejack sang, "Sometimes I think that you can be, a reflection of me,"

Caramel sang, "Still, there's something deeper,"

Both gazed into each other's eyes as they sang, "More than what we see...
There's a feeling of belonging, deep down inside,
a feeling that's been growing, that we just can't hide,
It's a feeling somehow knowing, there's nothing else to decide,
because when I'm with you, it's clear, we're on the same side."

Caramel sang,"Seems like I have grown up, so much since I met you,"

Applejack sang,"Like it's been forever, but everything is new."

Caramel sang,"We had some great adventures,"

Applejack sang, "We also had some fun."

Caramel sang,"Shame to think it's ending."

Applejack sang, "Or, has it just begun?"

Both sang, "There's a feeling of belonging, deep down inside,
a feeling that's been growing, that we just can't hide,
It's a feeling somehow knowing, there's nothing else to decide,
because when I'm with you, it's clear, we're on the same side."

Caramel sang, "You have the leadership, and the strength to take command,"

Applejack sang, "You have the support, that I always wished to have."

Both sang, "Working together,"

Applejack sang, "I finally understand, that having you here by my side,
will help me lead this land!"

Both sang, "There's a feeling of belonging, deep down inside,
a feeling that's been growing, that we just can't hide,
It's a feeling somehow knowing, there's nothing else to decide,
because when I'm with you, it's clear, we're on the same side."

Caramel and Applejack ended their song by sharing a warm nuzzle, as the sun started to rise, creating a beautiful background by lighting up the land.

"We really make a very good pair," Applejack commented.

"Totally, I just wish that we can be of the same family, for real..." Caramel sadly lamented.

"Wait, you do wish that we can be a family?!" Applejack asked, in shock.

Caramel blushed as cold sweat flowed down his face before he sighed, "Yes, I really do. It's just, we've been so close ever since I spent time with you and your family. You all feel like my family, and where I belong."

"But what about your house?" Applejack asked, "It belonged to your real family, and you are meant to look after it,"

"That is only a place," Caramel explained, "You Apples are real creatures who make me feel like I'm with my family,"

Applejack smiled before responding, "Aw, Caramel, that's the sweetest thing I've ever heard you say about my family, but if you were to live here, no creature's going to watch your house, and you already paid the bits to rebuild it!"

"I think I have a solution," Caramel replied.


A few days later, the Apple Family and their friends were gathered at Sweet Apple Acres, to attend a remarkable event; Applejack and Caramel's wedding.

The mayor of Ponyville stood under the trees Bright Mac and Pear Butter planted during their wedding a generator ago, waiting for the bride and groom. Every creature watched as Applejack and Caramel walked down the path towards the mayor, crying out tears of joy.

"I can't believe we attended two weddings in half a month!" Pinkie whispered to her best friends, who agreed before turning their attention back to the newly-weds.

"And I can't believe it's the first one-of-my-best-friends' wedding that I don't have to pronounce the bride and groom," Twilight commented, heaving a sigh of relief as she finally got to attend a wedding as a guest.

"It is my great pleasure, on my third Apple Family wedding, that I now pronounce you, husband and wife, as well as Leaders of the Apple Family!" the mayor announced, allowing the couple to share their romantic kiss.

The Wonderbolts then appeared, performing their areal flight show for the occasion, ending with Rainbow Dash's Sonic Rainboom. After the performance, Rainbow and her husband Soarin joined the rest of Rainbow's best friends.

Soon, Caramel's house became the residence of some of the members of the Apple Family, as they moved into Ponyville to start new lives and families, expanding the population of Apples.


After the events of 'The Last Problem'...

"Applejack!" Caramel called to his beloved wife, upon seeing her.

"Caramel, so good to see you again after meeting with my best friends," Applejack replied, "So, how's the family?"

"Great and sweet, just like they are meant to be," Caramel responded, "I just took our kid to my house to visit your relatives, and they really got close,"

"Good to know that family's alright, so how about the farm?" Applejack asked.

"It's running great as usual," Caramel answered, "Big Mac harvested the apples, Sugar Belle created and sold apple treats, our relatives harvesting all sorts of crops, and all the deliveries were delivered."

"Great! I'm so grateful that I made the right decision to make you the Co-leader of the Apple Family" Applejack responded, romantically staring at his eyes.

The next moment, the couple's daughter arrived, she had her mother's green eyes, father's coat, and maternal grandfather's mane. "Mum, you're back!" she greeted Applejack.

"hi, sugarcane, so how's your day at Aunt Apple Bloom and UncleTender Taps and her relatives' house? Or, should I say...your Dad's former house?"

"It was crowded as usual; I mean, ten ponies living in one house?! That's the nosiest home, ever!" the filly dramatically exclaimed, causing her parents to laugh.

"Well, since everything's as for usual I suppose we all call it a night," Applejack announced.

"And, you should get some rest, apple of my eye," Caramel told his wife, romantically staring into her eyes.

"Sue thing, sweet Caramel," Applejack replied, romantically looking at him.

The Leaders of the Apple Family then looked at each other romantically as they walked towards the barn with their daughter.


Author's Note:

The song Applejack and Caramel sang in this chapter is derived from The Lion Guard song, 'We're of the Same Pride'.

Comments ( 1 )

What's with the script? But a nice story!

Login or register to comment