• Published 23rd Apr 2020
  • 295 Views, 5 Comments

The Cursed little Doll - Kentavritsa



A girl is given a toy, a pony doll; marked : Pinkie Pie. A stern warning is given: Requires a muffin each day. Explanation: Because Cup-Cake! Who knew, a little toy could be such a serious business?

  • ...
 5
 295

The Element: 6

.

I hear steps, outside the room; knowing exactly who it is, the girl who is my friend. She gave me the delicious Muffin.

Now I am sitting in the share, behind her desk; I had pulled it out, so that I can sit comfortably.

The handle is turning down, before the door opens up; the girl enters the room, before she is closing the door behind herself. I can see it in her eyes, there is something bothering her; but I wait, for her to say what it is.

Her eyes downcast: betraying her worries, doubts and fears as bright as day.

”Something is bothering you?” I inquire.

”Yes, Pinkie!” I respond; ”I read the news, in the paper; and it seems, as if you were there..” I continue.

”Oh?” I respond.

”Yes..” she offers; ”There is a reason; for the message, that came with the package you were in!” she suggests, almost as if she knew something was wrong.

”There is, and I fear; it’s not of the brighter notes, in my nature!” I concede.

”Why does this sound so ominous, and threatening?” she inquires; as she is looking up, trying to look into my eyes.

”Life, is not just rainbows and sunshine..” I offer, as I reach in into my mane, pulling out a necklace with a balloon pendant; ”believe it, or not; that is not true, even for me..” I continue, as I put on my necklace; ”I am afraid, there is a dark cloud, in my past; one I regret to acknowledge, even as I am facing it..” I conclude; as I reach into my mane, once more, pulling out another necklace, matching my own; handing it over to her, in the hopes she will be accepting the token gift, of our friendship.

”That dark?” she inquires, as she sees the image from the paper before her eyes; ”What is it?” she inquires.

”I was reminded of this, last night; while you lay fast asleep, and I was waiting for the moment I could finally accept the Muffin you gave me..” I explain.

”The Cupcake is a sign, of how I became what I am now; a cursed doll, given to little girls as a bright gift..” I point out; ”That cupcake is the back of the coin; a sign of the curse..” I continue; ”The Muffin is the sign, of who I was; throwing parties left and right to cheer up my numerous friends, and a pastry I baked back in the village of Ponyville!” I explain.

”If the tale known as: Cupcake is real in any possible reality; but even the bare notion is a stain to me and a pain I may be forced to live with!” I explain; shedding a single, dark tear.

”Even I do not know how the curse came to be, or how my consciousness and essence ended up in the doll I am now; but it is who and what I am now!” I concede.

Was the doll a mere plastic object, an image of me; or is it something else, something much more dark and sinister?

I observe the girl as she is experiencing a chill moving down the length of her spine; as she learns, what she barely dared to suspect or believe.

”By the way, I could help you; putting the necklace on, if you want!” I propose, as I notice how she is fumbling with the clasp.

”Oh, thank you, Pinkie!” she responds, before she even has the time to consider; ”Can she even open the clasp?” she ponders.

Just because Pinkie Pie had been the doll, I had pulled out of that package the other day; does not mean that she is a plastic doll, with little to no dexterity, or capable of handling small items. The original Pinkie Pie had demonstrated surprising, unsurpassed abilities and dexterity; in ways that surprised her fellow Ponies back in Ponyville. Just that this is not Ponyville, or even Equestria at large.

”This is the kind of thing, you ask a nearby friend or loved one to help you out with; if they had not already offered to help you, already!” I explain.

”Thank you, Pinkie..” she responds; ”Just that I did not realize, you could perform the task; with a pair of equine hooves, like yours!” she concludes.

”Oh, yeah..” she responds; ”I guess that is a common reaction; I sometimes get, from Unicorns expecting me to write with my mouth!” I offer.

”Does it make you feel, as if they are treating you as if you had been handicapped or disabled; for being an Earthpony, who can not cast spells or fly?” she suggests, in earnest sympathy.

”From a human perspective, I guess that comparison does make sense..” I concede, albeit partially unwillingly so.

”You have neither wings nor horn, so you shouldn’t be capable of performing either..” she puts forth; ”That fits the description of every Earthpony!” she adds.

”Aside from the rare cases, of Pegasi, who can’t fly; but flying is a breeze, I think!” I point out; ”It’s just the walking on clouds; I need a Unicorn’s help with, commonly!” I point out.

”On the other hoof, I am a Pony; not a Horse, like the once I imagine you have experience of!” I point out.

”While my experience of Horses may be limited; but I have never seen a pink Horse, talking to me!” she responds, giggling at the mere notion.

”If you turn around, holding up your hair; I could put the necklace on, for you!” I offer; returning to the original topic, at hoof.

”Sure..” she responds, thinking she had nothing to lose; ”but, where did you even get a necklace from in the first place; one, fitting a Human like me?” she inquires.

As she is turning around, she manages to hold the hair over her neck; thus making it easy, for me to reach. I place her necklace around her neck, with the clasp open; closing the clasp, only once the necklace is resting comfortably around her neck.

”There, how does it feel?” I inquire.

”It is quite comfortable; thank you for asking, Pinkie..” she responds; ”but I think, mom will wonder; where I got the necklace from, since she has not seen me wearing it before!” she promptly adds; with just a hint of worry, on her voice.

”I guess, that could be a bit of a problem to explain; since she can’t accept, that I gave it to you?” I respond.

”If the chain had been stainless steel, and the pendant had been plastic; I guess she would have accepted, that it had been part of the accessories you came with..” she concedes; ”But it does neither look, nor feel; as if that had been the case!” she considers.

”No, it most certainly is not made out of such cheap materials..” I confirm; ”this is basically a replica, of my element; but designed for a human to wear, comfortably!” I point out.

”So the crystal is in the shape of your balloon?” she inquires.

”Yes..” I point out; ”On its own, I guess you could consider it a friendship necklace!” I add.

”A friendship necklace?” she ponders; ”I love that!” she then adds.

”Under the present circumstances, that would be quite appropriate..” I point out; ”and as long as the friendship holds, the necklace will not break!” I conclude, with a wide grin.

”How can you say that, and how can you know?” she inquires.

”Because..” I point out; "friendship!” I respond, skipping all the science, I know would just go over her head.

The rest, I just can not tell her; not now, and not ever. A promise, as they say.

”Friendship..??..” she utters, the implied question, simply hanging there in the middle of the air.

”Yes! I respond.

”Friendship!” I point out, pointing a hoof at her.
She blushes.

”Oh, friendship!” she then mumbles, giggling.

--- --- ---

Author's Note:

Pinkie Pie's POV

--- --- ---

Comments ( 1 )

10459609
I don't know, I don't know ..
Knowing Pinkie Pie(the original), she is a step ahead ..
Knowing the Evil Doll(it's original); this can only end between no good, and very bad ..
Though I guess it could be an interesting chapter or two if it were to happen?

Login or register to comment