• Published 23rd Apr 2020
  • 295 Views, 5 Comments

The Cursed little Doll - Kentavritsa



A girl is given a toy, a pony doll; marked : Pinkie Pie. A stern warning is given: Requires a muffin each day. Explanation: Because Cup-Cake! Who knew, a little toy could be such a serious business?

  • ...
 5
 295

Close: 4

Author's Note:

Pinkie Pie's POV

.

Of course, I had been close to her; while I had been eating, and enjoying the Muffin. The very one, she had given to me. I had enjoyed it, once I had been free to move.

As I ate the Muffin, something had changed. I had developed a relation, a bond to the girl who gave the Muffin to me. Maybe she had not known it, at the time; but I had felt it, most certainly.

The fact, that I had been given the Muffin changed something within me as I ate it; but it is in the close proximity, to the girl creating the bond with her. The Muffin merely sated my hunger; while her presence made her my friend.

She had made an effort, into becoming my friend; even before she knew or understood. Now the bond is sealed; though breaking it, would have even more serious repercussions.

While I had consumed the given treat, the Muffin; I had become flexible, but the effect never wore off as expected. Mainly due to her presence, and the bond between the two of us.

Is there another, like me?” I ponder; “If so, who is or was she?” I continue.

I had to acknowledge the fact; that the other or others like me could have been destroyed, because of who and what they are, as well. Just as they could have been destroyed, by unrelated circumstances. Such is life.

If the next one, like me is in the same image and out of the same mould; she will respond to the same stimuli, and require the same treat as I require. Since I am Pinkie Pie, I require my daily Muffin; just as I am responding favourably to friendship, while unfavourably to a broken promise. Each of us, comes with a set of rules; hidden or overtly explained.

While I had been asking, for only that one Muffin; it did specify little else, as to the flavour and quality of the Muffin. Just that Friendship stipulates; that you give something of the quality, you yourself would have enjoyed.

Her friendship had set me free, at least temporarily. At least, for now I am free to move; for as long as she is close by, and my friend.

I knew, the package I had arrived in is still very much intact; even if she knew nothing of its significance, or what it is or what it could potentially do. With me, and to me. However, I knew; even if I am not actively thinking of it, and am consciously unaware of this. I can as well ignore it. Can’t I?

Just as she enjoys my company, I enjoy the company she is offering me.

I had not changed, physically; maybe I never will, but who is to say?

The muffin, asked for in my name; I had been given, and one of flesh and blood. Maybe not quite literally, but in a figurative stance. Just as the real muffin it had been, before I had eaten it; it had been baked out of sugar and flour, like actual pastry an adult may give you as a treat.

She is not an adult, but am I? I may have been seen as a toy, a doll for a little girl; would this logic have applied to her, if she had seen the image before she gave me that muffin the other day? I can not say, yet I guess I would have been curious; had the thought crossed my mind, that is.

To a little girl, her doll is real; playing with her doll, a plastic muffin could have been real pastry to her doll too.

Did I live in a world of make-believe? A world, where one’s imagination turns plastic into real life.

As a toy, life can be cheap as the plastic one had been made out of; but it can be as warm, as the little girl who is playing with you. This world can be cold, it can be cruel; but if I have a say, it will be a warm place for fun and game. There should also be pastries on the side, just to ensure the game is indeed fun.

My name is Pinkamena Diane Pie, but call me Pinkie; I throw parties right and left, for any and every friend in sight. Betray a promise, and you are on your own; a broken promise, is the fastest way to break trust and kill your friend. Okay, friendship.

While I am seen smile, heard giggle; but I can roar, and beware my bite.

Just as I may be pink, I can be cuddly; yet, I can crush a boulder as easy as that. Do not be that bolder; you will have no time to change your mind, or to regret the mistake.

--- --- ---