• ...
 8
 528

Scaring Some More Suckers

All the boys were having fun in their air horn prank spree in Ponyville. They were looking for some good folks to scare for the fun of it, and Spike thought of some candidates for who should he spooked next.

"Say, why don't we pay the Cutie Mark Crusaders a visit at their clubhouse?" Spike said with a devious smile on his mug.

Big Mac, Discord, and Luke smiled hearing the suggestion. "That sounds like a brilliant idea." Discord said.

"Hehe, yeah, they will be scared silly after we're done with them." Luke agreed.

As usual, Big Mac remarked "eeyup." So the four males went down to the clubhouse and Discord turned the human invisible again sonhe can come in for the "kill".

"Alright, Crusaders." said Applebloom on the pedestal, "we are called here today to discuss on who else we should help earn his or her cutie mark."

"Maybe we can help Rumble." Sweetie Belle suggested. "He doesn't have one yet."

"Yeah, but he prefers he discovers it for himself. Ooh! Pip said he would like our-" Scootaloo was suddenly interrupted by the blaring noise of the air horn blown by Luke, who was up against the wall on the left side of the clubhouse.

The noise of it scared the crusaders and made them scream at the top of their lungs with a fright. The three tumbled on the floor and were shaking a little bit.

"What the hay is that?!" Scootaloo said.

"I don't know." said Sweetie Belle. "It sounded like an airhorn."

"Yeah, it did sound like it." Applebloom speculated.

Luke was trying so hard not to laugh and keep it in his system. These girls seemed like easy suckers for this kind of prank. He blared the horn again, and the girls were screaming and panicking again.

"This place is haunted!" Applebloom shouted.

"Oh come on." said Scootaloo. "There isn't a ghost in here."

Then the human blasted the air horn once again, frightening as she shrieked at the top of her lungs.

"Haunted clubhouse!" Scootaloo had a quick change of heart. She and the other crusaders ran out of the clubhouse, screaming at the top of their lungs and begging for their lives.

As soon as they were gone, Discord turned the guy's visible again, and they were guffawing on the ground in triumph.

"That was so funny!" Pip said. "Why didn't we do this earlier?"

"Good question." Spike wiped a tear from his eye.

"Yeah! We should have done this some time ago!" Luke agreed after laughing. "Girls are just so easy to scare. Well... except for Rainbow Dash or Applejack."

"Yeah, they don't scare so easily." Spike admitted. "But, maybe they just say that to show how tough they are."

"If you need to scare someone," Discord said. "You have to look at the right angle, and do it properly."

"Well, I have another idea." Luke suggested. "Remember the videos I showed you guys about those guys pranking people at the golf course?"

"Oooh. Good idea." Pip said. "Make those elderly ponies scared witless."

"Exactly. To the golf course." Luke pointed. The five boys did just that, went to the golf course just outside of Ponyvillex and they were lucky, because there were a lot of golfers playing in the fields.

The boys had sneaky smiles on their faces and Discord poofed him and his cronies invisible so that no one would be able to see him.

Luke was the first one to pull a dcwr prank with the invisible air horn and he saw a mare about to hit a golf ball with her club, and at the last second; he blared it, making her scream and incidentally throw her club off-course.

Some of the other stallions and mares were spooked, and a few of them fainted like scared goats or sheep.

The boys so wanted to laugh and it was so enticing for them not to laugh at the funny reactions. Alas, the five of them held their breath and didn't give themselves away.

"What in the name of Canterlot was that?!" A stallion exclaimed.

"I have no idea, probably sounded like a train of some kind." another stallion speculated

Pip was the next one to scare them and he blared loudly, making the elderlies yell and faint again.

"Okay, whoever is doing that," said a mare, "stop it right now!"

The boys then decided to make spooky ghost moaning and to make them believe it was not pranksters.

At last, the elderlies were convinced that there were ghosts haunting the golf course and many of them scattered around in a frantic panic.

"GHOST!" one elderly said as the rest left the golf course and screaming at the top of their lungs.

At last, Discord turned him and his friends visible again and the boys all began laughing at pure joy. "That was too easy!" Big Mac said. "How we made them scream like that. Heh heh, they were as frantic as a flock of turkeys."

"Just imagine Granny Smith like that." Spike said.

Big Mac immediately stopped laughing and said: "wait, wait, wait, we can't prank Granny Smith. She's my family."

"Yeah, and she is a good friend to us." Pip added.

"Good point." Spike said. "She knows how to make an apple pie."

"And I volunteer at the farm for you and your family, Big Mac." Luke added. "Let's just leave her aside."

"Good idea." Discord said. "Well, I think we have had enough air horn scares for one day."

"Agreed." the rest of the boys agreed.

"Let's ditch them so no one will find them and know about all the pranks we've been pulling."

"Good idea, Spike." Luke agreed, "Discord, how about putting them invisible again and putting them in this bag so no one will see them."

"An excellent idea."

After the master of Chaos did just that, the five males went back to town and had some ice cream together as a boys day out.

"Ghosts?" The human heard Twilight's voice from outside the shop. "Come on, girls. That's ridiculous."

"It's true!" Said Applebloom. "It went like 'Eeeehhhhh!' As if it was a banshee!"

"Oh come on, sugarcube." Applejack argued. "We'll figure somethin' out, but I don't think it was ghosts."

"Some pony is probably pranking the whole town."

Luke smiled to himself proudly and he muttered: "if you guys only knew." And he continued eating his two-scoop ice cream vanilla cone.

Comments ( 2 )

Friendly word of advice, link to the previous story. Please respond to this comment.

Login or register to comment