• Published 10th Jan 2020
  • 5,459 Views, 4 Comments

One Thankful Apple - Astrum



It’s Thanksgiving. You and your best friends just completed a splendid dinner, all cooked by you. You feel proud enough to have made their Thanksgiving one for the books, but mystery arises regarding one of them.

  • ...
7
 4
 5,459

One Thankful Apple

The sharp grind of silverware stings you as you clean the scraps of food off the plate and into the trash can. You were once again delegated to clean-up after dinner, but less so because the girls were content to dump all the work on you and more so because they were simply rendered incapable of movements such as prolonged standing or intensive cleaning. Most of them were gathered in the living room, laying and writhing about like soldiers in a sick bay.

Twilight was leaning back on the lounging chair, the feeble thing struggling under her spilling over its edges, and her occasionally emitting simililarly pained sounds. Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash were confined to the couch, which surprisingly had just enough room to fit both of their massive forms. The two held their hands securely on their monstrously overfilled tummies, as if trying desperately to keep their urge to explode at bay. Lastly, the most titanic of all was Rarity splayed out across the floor, unconscious from a food coma. Luckily, at least Fluttershy was in less labor than the rest and was making an attempt to help you in the cleaning operation. You were grateful for her doing so, especially since she didn’t look much less encumbered than the others.

“I think...-huff-…these are all the plates,” the sweet girl stated as the oppressive load in her gut attempted to drag the words down back into her throat.

“Awesome, thanks Shy. I think I can take care of everything else, why don’t you go relax?” you said, trying to gently guide her toward the living room. “Oh, no Anon, I -hic- can’t let you clean up this mess by yourself. You worked so hard on this dinner, I -hic- …uuuuggghhh.” Her weight shifting and throwing her off balance as she protested. You tried to catch her and help her land on a seat, not that you were strong enough to actually make a difference. Luckily, she planted herself relatively softly square on a stool by the counter.

“Okay, well now I’m afraid you won’t make it to the couch, sooo...here.” You handed her some large plastic containers and ordered, “I’ll bring the leftovers over here for you to sort in the containers, sound good?” “-pant- -pant- Okay, I can do that,” Fluttershy said with a pleased smile and deep relief to be resting her body.

You then continued your task as you heard a chair buckling again a few feet away.

“Oooooh…’relax’ is not the word I would use right now,” Twilight sluggishly grumbled from behind the head rest.

“Hehehe, my belly looks like a giant bubblegum ball!” Pinkie softly poked her middle in high contrast to Twilight’s cry.

“Yeah, I have to agree with Twilight on this one,” Rainbow Dash retorted. “I feel like an overpacked storm cloud ready to -urp-…burst open…”. She softly patted her gut, causing a satisfying clap.

“Well maybe you and Applejack shouldn’t race to see who can eat the most buttered rolls,” Twilight commented with a hint of amusement.

“Uuuuugh…I hate to admit it, but you may be right”. You smirked slightly in satisfaction both at the girls’ banter and that you had done such a fine job with dinner.

“Seriously Anon,” Twilight called back to you, “where did you learn to cook like that? That was the best Thanksgiving dinner I have ever had.”

“Yeah, man. I’m in sweat pants and I’m still about to rip out of them. I can’t even see my legs over this thing”, Dash furthered, again slapping her stressed middle. You blushed slightly at their praise, and set the last of the leftovers at the counter for Fluttershy to sort.

“Well I’m glad you all enjoyed it. I’ll be honest, I thought the turkey was going to come out burnt and rubbery, haha!”

At “turkey”, a slight mumbling came from Rarity, her appetite apparently more awake than she was. The group snickered at her intoxicated gibberish.

“We need Applejack to whip up one of her home remedies for Rarity!” Pinkie snorted in laughter.

“Speaking of Applejack, where is the cowgirl?” you asked.

“I think she went to her bedroom,” Twilight answered. You raised an eyebrow in confusion.

“She didn’t exactly have room in here, heh…” Rainbow Dash explained.

“Well, I guess someone should go check on her. You girls need anything else?”

“A heating pad and a foot rub?” Rainbow saracastically requested.

Rolling her eyes, Twilight said kindly, “No, we’re good, Anon, thank you. You can go check on AJ.” You turn to leave, giving one last look to the devastation that was once an orderly dinner table.

You walk down the long wide hallway, hearing more banter and laughing in the distant living room. As you continue further and near Applejack’s door, you hear a commotion inside her room. A bed creaking and heavy grunting and breathing. You tiptoe closer, careful where you place your heels so as not to cause the floor tiles to squeak. “Whoa nelly…hnnng…ugh, why did Ah have to stuff mahself with every darn thing on that table? Ooooh…Ah’m gonna bust right outta these jeans here in a minute if Ah don’t get ‘em off.” You hear more sounds of a struggle coming from within. It pulls your ear against the door. Argh…-huff- -huff-…Ah can’t -hmph- reach over mah darn belly to unbuckle these things! Mercy, AJ, dontcha think you’re gettin’ a little big yet? Oooooh, Ah’ve never been so stuffed in mah life. That fella sure knows how to cook a hearty Thanksigivin’ feast. Ah gotta get this gut outta these pants or -urp -…guuuuhh, or Ah’m gonna pop…”

You then heard a much more strained creak ring out from the bed and Applejack release a breath of noticeable relief, followed, however, by further expressions of struggle and frustration. “Doggonit, still can’t reach! Argh…hmph…uuuuugh…” You snapped to the realization that you had become glued to the door. With that, you decided that you had heard enough and knocked on the door.

“Applejack! You alright in there?”.

In a startled surprise, the cowgirl responded, “Oh my gosh! Uh, h-hey there, sugarcube! Uh, don’t come in, I’m-“. Before Applejack could finish her sentence, your overwhelming curiosity blocking the thought of how rude it might be, you started opening the door and slowly stepped into her room. There you saw Applejack, her incredibly wide frame spread out across the whole bed.

The others weren’t kidding. You wondered how she wasn’t squashing the entire bed. She looked absolutely colossal, even larger than Rarity, which made it baffling she wasn’t also in a turkey-induced coma. Her jeans were almost skintight around her legs and you likened her stomach to a caged beast ready to spill out of its denim prison. Now you understood why the poor girl was trying so desperately to get changed.

With a gasp followed by a quick click of her tongue, Applejack composed herself and greeted you as dignified as a surprised farmhand on the cusp of a wardrobe malfunction could. “U-uh, hiya, Anon. Ah’m in a bit of a jam here. These pants are a little past snug now, heheh…Ah’m tryin’ to get ‘em off and into somethin’ a bit more comfortable for this big ‘ol gut of mine, heheh…”

“O-oh. Ummmm, do you…need some help?” Hesitantly, the bloated cowgirl thought over the idea before accepting your request.

“Aw shucks…that’s mighty kind of ya, sugercube. Sure, since yer in a more…convenient spot, ya think ya could just unbuckle and zip these old things down a bit? Preferably before this big girl pops off the button the hard way? Heheh, should gimme plenty of breathin’ room.”

Somewhat nervously, you agree, “S-sure thing. Just a second.”

You close the door behind you and Applejack inhales deeply as she stretches out her arms across the undersized mattress. But as you take your first step toward her, there is a sudden pop. You see Applejack’s jeans’ button go flying up to the ceiling, bouncing off of it back onto the ground, and Applejack’s belly finally busting violently out of its confinement. You and her both let out startled gasps at the event.

Once she realizes what has occurred, Applejack lets out a loud exhale as the relief washes over her. “-chuckle- Well never mind, Anon! Ah guess mah belly just got plain tired of waitin’ and decided to free itself!” she teased. “Mah, that feels soooo much better~…” You stared a bit at her titanic, wobbling mountain of a gut, packed full of Celestia-knows how much turkey, rolls, gravy, and pie. The orange mass croaked, her tight smooth skin undulating from the teasing disturbance and cavernous belly button almost being swallowed under the tidal waves flowing across her midsection.

“W-well I guess you feel much better now, haha! I’ll leave you to relax then.”

You turned to leave Applejack to the privacy she originally intended, but then quickly found yourself frozen in place. “Hold on there, sugarcube,” she called. You could tell there was a sudden playful hum in her voice. “Yer not botherin’ me, haha! In fact, Ah could use some company~.” You turned yourself to face Applejack, or rather her stomach, and respond.

“U-ummm…What do you mean, AJ?” She chuckled at your sheepish request and, still struggling to move at all with how full she was, lifted up her hand and motioned you closer with a chubby finger.

“Why dontcha come on over here, Anon?…” Not one to deny a lovely lady, you approached her as she requested. “Lay yourself down on this huge ‘ol gut.”

“W-what?”

“Heh, ya heard me, cutie! Lay yourself down here. Just be easy; I might just explode if ya -urp- mmmmhhh, move me around much~.”

You, growing more nervous yet eager, ask, “Really? You look awfully tender, AJ. You may want to take it easy”. Applejack giggled at your further hesitation.

“The way I see it, sugarcube…” She moved her arms slowly and rested her hands on her upper stomach, patting it softly, the quiet slaps mixing with a cue of bellows and sloshes. “Ya made one heck of a good Thanksgivin’ meal and spoiled me and the other girls just right. Golly, I’m absolutely overstuffed with everything you made-I can’t even move myself or take my darn pants off. -chuckle- Ya done packed me full to the brim, sugarcube. -uuuuuurp-...” Applejack’s belly roared and wobbled sluggishly from the uncouth release. “Oooooohhhh…And mah belly is simply achin’ from all this gorgin’. It needs a handsome, lovin’ gentleman to take care of it after it packed so much away. So, Ah’d say you deserve a reward for all your hard work~…”

Your voice fails to find itself, but you eventually agree to Applejack’s proposition. “O-okay,” you squeak through the corners of your mouth twitching upward. You take another step closer to it, your face inches from king-sized comforter of a stomach. Your hands drift toward it and your fingers glide over the tight, smooth skin of her gut. Your whole palms rest on it. It rises further slightly as Applejack inhales happily in response to your touch. It’s hot, fired up from meeting the hand it has been yearning for. You then, slowly and carefully to avoid further upsetting the poor overstrained beast, lie your whole body on Applejack’s gut. Its warmth and firmness, contrasted by the chaotic sounds of digesting the equivalent of a large potluck, disintegrate any previous nervousness. You hug it, reaching nowhere near even her hips, as the rest of your body settles on top of her and she groans in a mix of arousal and relief. The pressure of your body slightly counteracts the pressure from within her stomach.

“Aaaahhhh…there we go…” You then look up and finally see her, shooting you a naughty smile. “That’s what Ah’m talkin’ about,” she hums, giving you a quick wink. You grow even more flushed and continue to lightly caress with your fingertips.
“Sorry if Ah seemed a little forceful, heheh. Ah wanted to steal ya before any of the other girls did”.

Your eyebrow perks up at this statement. “Hm?”

Applejack explained, “All the girls are gonna be eager to get some time with the cutie that gave us such a nice dinner. Plus, it’s not every day Ah get a sweet stud like you to spoil me rotten; Ah want ya all to mah self~…”

“H-happy to help, AJ…” you respond with a light chuckle, tingling your fingers with the feel of her ripe drum and basking in her enormous shape.

“Mmmmhh, care to stay with me a while now after such a big Thanksgivin’ meal?” she asks calmly.

“Hmm, I think that would be perfect~…” you reply.

Comments ( 4 )

Fuuuck this gets me right in the kinks.

Only thing this is missing is us banging each stuffed pony and knocking them up~

Could you do stories involving Anon being with each of the other 5 girls? Like 1 for each of them? It'd be nice to see the other girls get some loving attention from Anon for making that Thanksgiving feast. 😁

I guess her belly does make a nice comfy pillow

I wish that was me

Login or register to comment