• Published 12th Jan 2020
  • 1,188 Views, 37 Comments

A Christmas Miracle - Spikemaster105



Spike and Rainbow Dash return in a new short story, the two newly adult couple decide to have some Christmas fun with just the two of them, but they were so focus on wanting something from the other on Christmas, he gave her a little miracle.

  • ...
9
 37
 1,188
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 22 )

……………………. wow. talk about a huge time skip. why that big????

Great chapter.

How about Spike and Scootaloo in love.

How about a different harem for Spike?

I jumped with joy, when I saw some of the names I suggested for the Humane 7's kids got to be used for the final chapter! :pinkiehappy:

Now as for this question...

Who should be next from the Main 6 or CMC that Spike falls in love with, gets married and has a family.

I was thinking Fluttershy. I think it's time, she gets some solo time with Spike.

10097960
How else would Flurry get the chance to make love to Pound, in order to end the story with a bang & laughs?

10098685
………………. I can accept that.
WHAT?!?! UNACCEPTABELL!!!!!!!!
shut up lemon head. no one likes you any way.

10099204
yeah. I like to put random guys in chat here. my most fav is Deadpool.

10099264
who doesn't love me. heck even I love me.
keep quit you. and that jest sounded wired.
no its not.

10099287
yeah. I do a lot of them at times.

*sees Flurry amd Pound on the bed* Well, that’s awkward *plays the Seinfeld theme song* :rainbowlaugh:

i want to see rarity and spike next great story

I really want to see you do a story with Spike and Rarity.

I would have liked to see an alternate ending where Spike and Rainbow Dash don't have a baby

will there be a version of this where spike gets twilight knocked up??

10316843
Yeah, but I don't know if there's any Spike x any main 6 member human story out there where they have a children.

10317122
you can try. i mean you did it with spike and RD here in this story. why not with twi??

Maybe AppleSpike, SpikePie, SpikeShy, Sparity, or Spike x Sunset Shimmer?

Login or register to comment