• Published 24th Mar 2020
  • 1,332 Views, 6 Comments

Mono - Omegathyst



To love one mare, or more than one mare? After waking up with Celestia, Twilight contemplates her inherent polyamorous nature, the next step to take in her life, and her relationship.

  • ...
7
 6
 1,332

Feuding Sisters

Tears fell onto the Canterlot hillside as Celestia found herself teleported onto the hill’s grassy surface. It felt like several knives were stabbed into the alicorn’s sides, twisting and causing more tears to drop onto the grass. Then, Celestia lifted her head and stared at the castles a short distance away. In one of those castles, Luna was probably waking up, getting ready to take on the dreams of countless ponies. Including…

That bitch,” Celestia snarled, teleporting once more.

Celestia found herself in one of the castle’s many hallways, and took a deep inhale. Right before she opened her mouth to yell, one of the doors opened, revealing the Princess of the Night.

“Hello dear si-what’s the matter?” Luna asked. “You’re not still upset about this morning, are you?”

“You took the one good mare in my life and ruined her!” Celestia screamed, causing her sister’s eyes to widen. Stomping forward, a bright yellow aura surrounded Celestia’s horn. Luna took many steps back until she was cornered against the wall.

“I did nothing!” Luna protested, covering her face with her hooves. “I don’t know what you’re talking about!”

“You know,” Celestia growled, her face inches away from Luna’s face. “Twilight was happy to spend her eternity with only me, but you had to take some dream of hers and manipulate it! My marefriend can’t even tell right from wrong anymore! All because you had to meddle with my relationship! That’s what this is, isn’t it? All because I sent you to the moon?”

The aura around Celestia’s horn disappeared, and Luna heard several choked sounds. Letting her hooves down, Luna saw tears dropping from Celestia’s face and onto the rug below. Luna stayed still for a few moments, before standing back up and gently placing her hoof on her sister’s shoulder.

“Don’t touch me,” Celestia growled, taking two steps back. “There’s a cost to swaying my marefriend into wanting other ponies. As long as she wants that, you are no longer my sister.”

Luna jerked back, her eyes widening briefly before her wings and legs spread out in a firm stance.

“You had harems!” Luna retorted. “Ponies you claimed to be your students, and you just threw them away after your ‘toys’ weren’t fun to play with anymore! And me? I had to spend year after year as stallions and mares alike walked past me to see you. Twilight has caused a stirring in my heart that I’ve never felt before. So I wouldn’t want to be your sister either, you greedy bitch!”

Celestia whirled around, swinging her hoof at Luna, only to throw it aimlessly in the air. Luna had teleported out of sight, and out of reach. Celestia screamed, before teleporting into her room.


Hours after the argument, Luna laid on her bed, gently stroking the dark red pillow she held with her forelegs. A green fire flew through her window, transforming into a rolled up letter onto her bed. Luna used her magic to unroll the letter and reveal its contents:

Dear Princess Luna,

As you may already know, I’ve had words with Princess Celestia about my desire to see other ponies. I do apologize for the incorrect conclusions she might’ve come to as a result. However, she did give me permission to be with anypony I want. There’s a lot of sights to see around Ponyville, and I thought you could use a break from your night tasks. Would you like to meet me outside of my castle at sunset tomorrow?

From,
Princess Twilight Sparkle

Luna stared at the letter, heat coming to her face. What would Celestia say about Twilight sending a letter to Luna not one day after talking to her? Luna frowned, but then after thinking it over for several more seconds, grinned as she thought of Celestia’s face as she left the castle to make love to her marefriend.

Luna didn’t hesitate with the response she wrote in her letter, sending it to Twilight’s castle.

Author's Note:

Funny that the Celestia in this story is very similar to the one in my other story, Numbers. Hope y'all enjoyed the story, and a sequel will be coming soon!

Comments ( 2 )

Needs a sequel. Seeing Celestia and Twilight's relationship end on that particular note is sad.

Uh, drama indeed.

Login or register to comment