• Published 5th Aug 2020
  • 663 Views, 8 Comments

The Fallen Unicorn - Feather Guide



It's been years, since the forces of evil were defeated but not everything could return as it once was.

  • ...
 8
 663

Chapter 1

"Please, let me go." Flurry Heart said dryly her mane and tail were tangled and dirty.

"Just give up." Sweetie Belle said.

"Why can't I see my family?" Flurry Heart asked.

"As I've said before, they believe you to be dead." Sweetie Belle said.

"I don't believe you." Flurry Heart said.

"I'm telling you the truth." Sweetie Belle said.

Sweetie Belle used her magic to extract some magic out of Flurry Heart and put it in a jar.

"You're a monster." Flurry Heart said weakly.

"I'm no monster." Sweetie Belle said.

"I have to agree with the filly," Tirek said from the corner of his cell.

"No one asked you." Sweetie Belle said.

"You're kind of cute when you're like that," Tirek said quietly

"Don't make me drain more magic out of you." Sweetie Belle said.

"Go ahead," Tirek said.

Sweetie Belle walked on over to Tirek.

"Don't test me." Sweetie Belle said extracting some of his power before leaving.

"I wish we could escape." Flurry Heart said.

"We all do but that's never going go happen," Chrysalis said.

"We need to keep our voices done unless we want Sweetie Belle to come back." Cozy Glow said.

"What happened to her, you said she use to be nice but all my memories of her happen the opposite?" Flurry Heart said.

"I guess you are old enough now to know the truth," Chrysalis said.

"Really, I finally get to hear it?" Flurry asked.

"Well kind of," Chrysalis said with a chuckle.

"Yay." Flurry Heart said.

"After Cozy, Tirek, and I were defeated the anger between ponies and even nonponies was too strong so they kept fighting. Sweetie Belle took the four of us down here not long after and created the cells. Though not before she got the title of The Fallen Unicorn." Chrysalis said.

"Want about my family?" Flurry Heart asked.

"You're mom was born a pegasus so her horn was cut off. Your aunt Twilight was born a unicorn so her wings were cut off. Most of the members of your family are unicorns. Your uncle Spike was forced to go live with the other dragons." Chrysalis said coldly.

"Can you tell me more?" Flurry Heart asked.

"I don't think so." Sweetie Belle said.

"Why are you like this?" Flurry asked.

"I'm protecting Equestria." Sweetie Belle.

"That's always your excuse!" Cozy said angrily.

"Be quiet!" Sweetie Belle said.

"No, not anymore it's time that they know the truth," Cozy said.

"If you tell them I'll make your death slow and painful." Sweetie Belle said glaring. "Do you understand?"

Cozy gulped and tripped over some of her chains and landed on some of her feathers,

"Yes, ma'am," Cozy said weakly.

"Good, I'll bring dinner soon." Sweetie Belle said before leaving.

"Are you going to tell us what that was all about?" Chrysalis asked.

"I'd rather now at least not today," Cozy said.

"It seemed rather important," Chrysalis said.

"All I can tell you is that she truly believes whatever she does is for the benefit of Equestria maybe even the whole world," Cozy said.

"Cozy, you better stop talking." Sweetie Belle said returning with four trays.

"Sorry," Cozy said.

Sweetie Belle teleported the trays into each of the cells.

"Now eat up." Sweetie Belle said.

"I hope someday that I'll never have to see your wicked face ever again," Cozy said.

"I'm not wicked." Sweetie Belle said.

"Just because you don't think you are doesn't mean you aren't. You're the mother of evil after all." Cozy said before covering her mouth.

"That's it none of you get dinner tonight and no talking because it's time for bed." Sweetie Belle said taking the trays away and leaving.

Cozy laid down on a pile of her feather and fell asleep. Tirek laid now on the cold floor and fell asleep.

"I need a lullaby." Flurry said.

"Hush little snowflake don't say a word, one day we'll be free, I promise I'll protect you from all the world's harms, now diff of to the land of happiness." Chrysalis sang with a yawn before falling asleep with her head against the cell's door.

Flurry tried to sleep but couldn't so she just sat on her feather pile and started to count them.

"Why aren't you asleep?" Sweetie Belle asked when she came down doing the first of her nightly checks.

"I can't sleep." Flurry said.

Sweetie Belle sighed and looked at the little filly.

"Where's my happy ending, all I did was follow my gut, I drew inside the lines, I never asked for anything that wasn't rightfully mine, I waited patiently for my time, but when it finally came, they called her name, and now I feel this unjust pain, I mean it's in my veins, I mean it's in my brain, my thoughts are running in a circle like a toy train, I'm kinda like a perfect picture with a broken frame, I know exactly who to blame, I never thought of myself as mean, but they say I'm evil,

When all I've ever wanted was what was best, and there's no in-between, now there's a devil in my chest, where the angels once stood, being nice was my pastime, but I've been hurt for the last time, there's nobody getting close to me, your nightmare's my dream, just wait until they fall to my vicious schemes, the darkness around me is promising vengeance, the price that I'm willing to pay is expensive, there's nothing to lose when you're lonely and friendless, so my only interest is showing this world, that they were wrong, and my reign will be endless," Sweetie Belle sang.

Flurry was sleepy curled up on a pile of her feathers. Sweetie Belle grinned and then left.

In the morning...

"Eat up we have a big day ahead of us." Sweetie Belle said.

"What are we doing today?" Chrysalis asked.

"We're moving which means that you three villains must clean this all up." Sweetie Belle said.

"What about me?" Flurry asked.

"You're going to be my apprentice." Sweetie Belle said.

"Why?" Flurry asked.

"It's either that or I pluck more feathers off and drain more of your magic." Sweetie Belle said.

"Oh," Flurry said.

"Wait why are we leaving?" Tirek asked.

"The Equestrians are becoming clever sooner or later they will find this place." Sweetie Belle said before uncuffing the four creatures excluding the horns with her magic.

"How do you know that we won't try to escape?" Chrysalis asked.

"I will be watching you through the all-seeing eye and if you try to escape you'll be in so much pain that you would rather die." Sweetie Belle said. "Now come along Flurry."

"I hate you, Belle, if it weren't for your twisted mind your twin would be a much better pony," Cozy said.

"Keep your mouth closed!" Sweetie Belle said.

"No, you can't tell me what to do anymore!" Cozy said.

"You better watch your tone!" Sweetie Belle said.

"You'll always be the Mother of Evil and a hypocrite," Cozy said.

"Stop calling me that!" Sweetie Belle said annoyed.

"Oh golly I'm sorry I didn't know that someone who's heartless would mind," Cozy said.

"You will die a slow death." Sweetie Belle said.

"That would be lovely compared to being a prisoner!" Cozy said.

Sweetie Belle began to slowly lift Cozy up by the neck with her magic.

"Please stop." Flurry said.

"Ok." Sweetie Belle said almost gently before lowering Cozy to the ground.

"Chrysalis why are their pictures of Fluttershy and my mom with hearts around them in your cell?" Flurry asked curiously.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Chrysalis said with her cheeks started turning crimson which she failed to hide.

"Don't mention that yellow pegasus ever again!" Sweetie Belle said. "I expect you to destroy the pictures if you know what's best for you."

"Why do you want me to be your assistant?" Flurry asked.

"You remind me of someone who I should've been nicer too when I was younger than you." Sweetie Belle said.

"You won't trick her into becoming evil just so that you can look like a hero," Cozy said.

"You don't think I feel sorry for what I did?" Sweetie Belle asked angrily. "I did what I thought was best like always."

"You led someone to almost commit suicide because of your abuse!" Cozy yelled.

"She didn't though and that's the good thing." Sweetie Belle said.

"You'll always be the mother of evil and the monster under the bed!" Cozy said.

"I'm not a monster!" Sweetie Belle yelled.

"Look around you, mother of evil!" Cozy yelled.

"Don't call me that!" Sweetie Belle yelled.

"Look around and see what you caused. You say that what you do us for the best but it's not. You have to see that." Cozy said.

"Cozy you're staying here when we leave." Sweetie Belle said.

"Don't hurt her please." Flurry said.

"Fine but she needs to be taught a lesson." Sweetie Belle said.

"Does she really?" Flurry asked.

"Well... no I guess not." Sweetie Belle said lowering her voice.

Comments ( 8 )

1, this is incredibly unrealistic and out of charecter
2, the villains are a statue
3, alicorns arent unicorns with pegasi wings. theyre gods in equine form. earth ponies, unicorns, and pegasi all in 1 immortal body

you cant just well, cut off an alicorns limbs, theyll just grow back. meaning twilights wings and cadences horn will just pop right back into existence. same with scars that instantly heal
if that wasnt the case celestia, luna, cadence, and twilight would have enough scars to last them a thousand lifetimes

you cant kill alicorns, only trap them. and even then youd need more than just drain them of energy and pluck their feathers, youd need powerful wards and extremely powerful cages
tirek isnt an alicorn, he was guarded, he didnt have magic, and he still escaped. flurry was on par with a fully grown unicorn when she was a baby. as she grows so will her power.
youd need at least 3 sweetiebelles CONSTANTLY draining flurry just to keep her down
not to mention the other 3. chrysalis is powerful in her own right, cozy is very cunning and smart, and tirek is the same as cozy except more smug

please try again <3

10378174
have you never heard of AU? Alternate Universe?
I agree this could use a lot of work, but otherwise it's got a decent idea of it.

10391985
i have, but even alt universes need to be realistic.

10401167
If the author doesn't want them to act based on how they are, or change stuff around, it's within their right. It's an alternate universe, things don't have to be realistic. The show itself isn't realistic.

10401514
"the show itself isnt realistic" is one of the laziest arguements of all time.
shows dont have to be realistic but they have to make SOME sense
if theyre gonna change stuff around then thats fine, but if youre gonna argue use actual arguements instead of "the show isnt realistic" because infact, NO shows are realistic cause guess what theyre animated charecters.
but realistic goes both ways.
it could be realistic in the human way, or realistic in the canon way
and were talking canon, not human.

10401916
and this is realistic based on the author's perspective of the show. based on the alternate reality this is taking place in.

Login or register to comment