• Published 10th Oct 2019
  • 345 Views, 3 Comments

Go,Go Pony Rangers! - SapphireRose87



Six women called the Power Rangers get turned into Ponies and have to battle the bad guys of Equestria

  • ...
9
 3
 345

Chapter Five

With everything that Princess Twilight was going through; she finally realized that she couldn’t take on the responsibility of teaching the Power Rangers the elements of friendship all by herself. So, she decided to enlist the help of her friends to help teach the Power Rangers different things, along with the Elements. First thing in the morning, Princess Twilight woke up the Power Rangers very early, like two hours before the schools were open. Needless to say, the Power Rangers were not happy with Princess Twilight.

“Morning Princess…” Gritt growled, after she bowed to Princess Twilight and was clearly upset that she had been woken up early.

“What’s the matter?” Princess Twilight said.

“Oh that’s just Gritt being a bitch in the morning.” Aanya laughed.

“What is a bitch?” asked Princess Twilight tilting her head.

“A bitch is what humans call a female dog,” Candis said, “it’s an insult to a female human.”

“Oh,” said Princess Twilight, “well that’s not very nice Aanya. You should apologize to Gritt.”

Aanya said nothing but looked at the ground sheepishly.

Princess Twilight sighed, “What am I going to do with you guys?”

“Well,” said Gritt, “you can explain why you woke us up at 4 o’clock in the morning!”

“Oh that,” Princess Twilight said and then she smiled at Gritt, “I was thinking, that I can’t teach you guys everything you need to know all on my own. So I enlisted the help of some of my friends that teach in different schools throughout Equestria. I can’t wait until you meet them, because they have saved Equestria over and over again, alongside me before I became ruler over Equestria. I’ll even let you look in the look back book that my friends created for me, so you can see our adventures up until now. Sense our magic doesn’t seem to work on the changelings anymore, you guys will take over the fighting on the front lines.

“Wow Princess!” Beatrice said. “Sounds like fun!”

“No kidding!” said Letitia excitedly bouncing up and down while she said it.

“Wow Letitia,” growled Gritt, still groggy from waking up so early. “did you eat like a gallon of sugar already?”

“Nope,” Letitia said, “I just love being awake! As a matter of fact, I love everything!”

“That’s the spirit Letitia!” Princess Twilight said. “I don’t doubt that soon you’ll be taking on pony names also.”

“I doubt that…” Gritt said.

“Why do you say that Gritt?” Princess Twilight said.

“Because I like my own name that I was given from birth.” Gritt said.

“Oh,” Princess Twilight said, “that makes sense. I like my name too! Mine just comes with a title at the beginning of it.”

“Yup!” said Gritt.

“Okay.” Princess Twilight said, “it’s time for you guys to get ready for school. The pegasus will fly behind me and the rest of you will follow in the transportation balloon. I’ve already sent word that you’re coming so there’s no getting out of this.”

At that comment the Power Rangers bowed to Princess Twilight and Princess Twilight turned around and left.

* * *

The first stop was the Wonderbolts Academy where Rainbow Dash started taking over after Spitfire retired.

“Woa!” said Aanya. “This school looks amazing! Talk about high class!”

“Awesome!” said Meredith.

“I hope this school teaches you how to land in your flying because,” said Aanya, “you just like to crash into everything. I’m surprised your nickname isn’t Crasher or something like that. As matter of fact, I think I will call you Crasher. It seems to fit.”

“Okay,” said Merdith, “it doesn’t bother me! You can call me whatever you like Triple A.”

“Whatever..” said Aanya.

“Well that’s not nice,” said a voice, “as a matter of fact, that’s just straight up wrong!”

“Oh Rainbow Dash,” said Princess Twilight as she turned around, “I’m so glad to see you!”

“And I’m glad to see you!” Rainbow Dash said. “And are these the Power Rangers you talking about?”

“Yup,” Princess Twilight said, “Meredith here, (the Blue Power Ranger), needs to work on her landings and do a proper landing instead of crashing into everything.”

“Oh,” said Rainbow Dash, “I see, well, I can fix that. It’s a good thing you guys came an hour before we open the doors. This way I can give you guys a proper orientation of the school. What’s this nickname calling you Triple A? Sounds weird…”

“Long story..” Aanya said.

“Alrighty then,” siad Rainbow Dash, giving Princess Twilight a big hug, “I can take it from here, you go rule the Country.”

Princess Twilight said, “You two have fun, because I know you will. As Princess Luna always says, the fun has been doubled!”

At that remark, everyone fell over laughing and then after that Princess Twilight turned around to go drop off the rest of the Power Rangers.

* * *

“I am sooo happy!” Letitia said, bouncing up and down.

“Are you sure you haven’t eaten a gallon of sugar yet?” Candis asked.

“Why does everypony assume that I eat a gallon of sugar every morning?” asked Letitia. “No, I’m just naturally hyper! I can’t wait to meet the Head Mare here!”

“Oh boy,” said Candis, “whoever is the Head Mare here, is gonna have their hands full with you! Just take a chill pill already.”

“Whatever!” Letitia snapped.

“Ah,” said somepony behind them, “you must be the Power Rangers I’ve been hearing so much about!”

“That’s right Starlight Glimmer,” said Princess Twilight, “the one that’s hyper is named Letitia the Pink Power Ranger and she is very happy to see you!”

“I can tell..” said Head Mare Starlight Glimmer.

“The one eho is telling the hyper one to take a chill pill, (whatever that is),” said Princess Twilight, “her name is Candis. She’s the Orange Power Ranger. And the other one the hyper one, in the Pink Power Rangers named Letitia”

“Cool…” said Head Mare Starlight Glimmer. “I can take it from here Twilight.”

“Okay,” said Princess Twilight, “you guys have fun! I’m to drop off the last two Power Rangers in the group and it’s back to ruling the country. Yay!”

After that was said, Princess Twilight flew off into the sky dragging the balloon with her.

* * *

“Well,” said Princess Twilight, “here we are, Princess Celestia’s School for Gifted Unicorns! This where you’ll be working on your studies. Starswirl is the one that is Head Mare of this school. You two have fun, I know you will!”

“Yup,” said Gritt, “we’ll have fun alright. Especially if it’s away Letitia, the gallon of sugar girl!”

“Oh come on Gritt,” said Beatrice, “Letitia’s fine, she just has a lot of energy in the morning. That's all..”

“Oh alright…” said Gritt as she rolled her eyes at Beatrice.

For some reason they did not get a chance to meet Starswirl the Bearded. But they were able to make their way to their classes with the help of a Counselor.

* * *

Back at Wonderbolts Academy, Aanya and Meredith finally completed their first day of school. And needless to say, Aanya and Meredith were very eusated. So they crashed on one of the bunk beds that were in the dorm room. Well, the beds weren’t actually bunk beds, it was actually one big bed that as many as ponies could sleep in a pile. Aanya and Meredith did not like the idea of sleeping in a pony pile, but they knew that there was nothing sexual about it. It was the norm in Equestria and soon they would get used to it. Honestly, the pony pile that Aanya and Meredith landed into felt so soft and warm, that once they landed in it they went right to sleep.

* * *

“Hey Aanya it’s time to wake up,” said Rainbow Dash, “I have a little surprise for you!”

“Ugh..” Aanya said as she sat up. She could see that other ponies in her pony pile including Meredith were still asleep, and it was 4 o’ clock in the morning. Or at least that’s what the clock said.

“Why are you waking me up so early?” Aanya said almost in a growl.

“I have a surprise just for you!” said Rainbow Dash, “You’ll see, it’s going to be fun!”

“Ugh,” said Aanya, “more flying?”

“No,” said Rainbow Dash, “you’ll see…”

“Um,” said Aanya, “okay..”

* * *

The surprise for Aanya was meeting Countess Coloratura. Which, Aanya wasn’t really thrilled about this, because she didn’t know what to think.

“Well hi there,” said Countess Coloratura, “you must be the new student that I’ve heard so much about. And your name is…”

“Aanya…” Aanya said.

“Oh,” said Countess Coloratura, “that’s a weird name, but I’m not one to judge. It’s so nice to meet you.”

“It’s nice to meet you too!” Aanya said.

“Okay,” said Rainbow Dash, “I’ll leave you two alone to discuss things. Have fun!”

With swift turn Rainbow Dash went back to her office.

* * *

“So,” said Countess Coloratura, “what this singing voice I hear Rainbow Dash told me about?”

“Yeah,” said Aanya, “I like to sing, so what?”

“Yeah know,” said Countess Coloratura, “I’ve always loved singing. That’s how I got my cutie mark.”

“Wow.” said Aanya.

“Now,” said Countess Coloratura, “let’s practice shall we? Oh and you can call me Ra Ra instead.”

“So is that a nickname?” Aanya asked.

“Yup, it’s my real nickname,” said Ra Ra, “I only let my friends call me that. I can tell, we’re going to be good friends. I just know it!”

“Um, okay…” Aanya said.

“Now,” said Ra Ra, “let’s go through the scales shall we?”

“Sure!” said Aanya.

“I want you to say La, to every note that is played on this piano.” said Ra Ra.

Then Ra Ra took her place at the piano and played a perfectly tuned note.

Aanya then echoed the notes back, “La, la, la, la, la!”

Ra Ra then clapped her hooves together really excitedly.

“You do have a beautiful voice!” said Ra Ra.”Just when I discovered Sweetie Bell! She used to tour with me and be my opening act, but she’s so busy nowadays helping other ponies get their cutie mark or helping them to understand their cutie marks!”

“Oh,” said Aanya. “What do you want me to do?”

“I would love it if you would tour with me!” said Ra Ra. “And I have just the song you can perform! It’s called The Magic Inside of You! I think that would be a good song for you because you can hit the high notes. Oh, I’m so excited to have found you!”

“Oh,” said Aanya, “can I think about it? No offense, but it sounds like you’re being kind of pushy about it. And I’ve been pushed into a lot of things in my life and I’ve even been pushed into being a Power Ranger.”

“What’s a Power Ranger?” asked Ra Ra.

“It’s a long story,” said Aanya, “and I don’t feel like explaining it right now. I’m still tired. Rainbow Dash woke me up at 4 o’ clock in the morning!

“Yikes!” said Ra Ra.

“Yeah I know right?” said Aanya.

“Well Let’s practice singing the scales,” said Ra Ra, “then maybe we can sing my song, if we have enough time. I only have like two more hours to work with you. Rainbow Dash has overwritten most of your classes until after this time. She seems to think that you don’t need a whole bunch of flying classes.”

“Okay,” said Aanya, “let’s do this thing!”

“Good,” said Ra Ra. “Let’s get started.”

Without another word, Ra Ra started to play another note.

* * *

Aanya was flying over Ponyville, she saw the stray cat digging through the trash.

“Awe,” Aanya said, “poor thing!”

Aany then scooped the cat in her hooves and flew back off to Princess Twilight's castle where she was to meet the rest of the Power Rangers.

When Aanya arrived at Princess Twilight’s old castle, she found the rest of the Power Rangers sitting in the old throne room.

“Hi guys!” Aanay said excitedly. “Look what I found! It’s our new Mascot!”

“A cat?” growled Gritt. “Really Aanya? You couldn’t think of anything more simple?”

“So what were you thinking?” asked Aanya.

“I was thinking more like a dragon,” said Gritt, “like Spike. By the way, where is the guy?”

“Oh he's dealing with a growth spurt,” said Princess Twilight, “Thankfully, he’s under the care of Zecora, our resident Doctor.”

“Well that’s good to know.” said Gritt.

“So, what’s this meeting about anyway?” asked Aanya.

“Oh,” said Princes Twilight, “well I wanted to talk to you about the Changelings attack lately. For some reason, our rainbow magic doesn’t seem to work on them anymore. And I’m not so sure.”

“Oh…” Aanya said.

“Your cat looks grumpy!” said Princess Twilight. “I know how to help a grumpy cat. Watch this…”

Next, Princess Twilight sat on her rear end and took a deep breath.

“Sunshine, sunshine, ladybugs awake,” said Princess Twilight, “clap your hooves and do a little shake.”

It was after Princess Twilight shook her tail, the cat hissed at her.

“Well,” said Princess Twilight, “that was interesting. Never had a cat do that to me before…”

“Oh...” said Aanya trying to contain her laughter.

“Well, enough about that,” said Princess Twilight, “we need to talk about stopping the changelings…”

With that, Princess Twilight took her place at the throne table.

* * *

The former Princess Celestia paced back and forth in front of the Elements of Harmony awaiting Princess Twilight’s arrival. Princess Twilight had been feeling kind of sick lately and Celestia wondered if it had something to do with the Elements.

“I have good news and bad news for you,” said Celestia, “which one do you want?”

“Bad news I guess…” said Princess Twilight.

“I don’t know how to say this,” said Celestia, “but the Elements of Harmony are dying.”

“What?!” said Princess Twilight.

“Let me show you,” said Celestia, “here we go…”

Celestia then tapped on Princess Twilight’s Element of Magic. The Element glowed for a short period of time and then dimmined. Right after that, Princess Twilight looked doubled over in pain.

“So what’s the good news?” groaned Princess Twilight.

“Actually,” said Celstia, “ I don’t have any good news for I’m sorry. We need to get you to the Hospital, now!”

Without another word Celestia rushed Princess Twilight to the Hospital in Canterlot.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment