• Published 10th Oct 2019
  • 345 Views, 3 Comments

Go,Go Pony Rangers! - SapphireRose87



Six women called the Power Rangers get turned into Ponies and have to battle the bad guys of Equestria

  • ...
9
 3
 345

Chapter Four

Prince Auris smiled a nasty smile. His plans were falling into place. Phase One of his plan had worked. This was because he was the one that sent the meteorite to Earth, wiping out most of humanity.

When Prince Auris found out about the Power Rangers he was angry. Why? It was because this was one more thing that would get in his way to taking over Equestria.

Prince Auris had once been apart of Queen Chrysalis hive. He left the hive because he felt that Queen Chrysalis was not doing a good job of running it. She had almost succeeded in taking over Equestria but that was an almost. And almost isn’t victory!

So Prince Auris had resigned his life to live amongst the ponies for years. He was tried of their silly little holidays and the singing! Singing most of the time made him want to sing along. And he hated that. Sometimes the happiness around him was weighing heavily on his soul. As if he had a soul.

And speaking of singing, right outside his door a pony named Pinkie Pie had started singing her smile song. Which, this song never made him smile. It made him cringe in agony.

Looking through his spyglass through an open window Prince Auris sighed.

He continued to hear the smile song over and over again. It was enough to drive him batshit crazy!

“Ugh,” said Prince Auris, “ponies and their stupid singing! It’s all about love and sunshine and rainbows with them. Not any longer!”

Just then there was a knock on the door.

Praise the Queen! Thought Prince Auris.

In came Prince Auris soon to be subjects. The ponies names were Crystal Velvet and Walnut.

“Hello Windfall!” Walnut said.

“What was so important that you needed us here?” Crystal Velvet said.

“I want to show you something.” Prince Auris said.

Prince Auris then changed into his Changeling form and Crystal Velvet and Walnut gasped.

“Changeling!” Crystal Velvet screamed. She started to run but Prince Auris had already locked the door.

“We won’t be doing any of that now!” Prince Auris said.

“Windfall,” said Walnut, “what’s going on?”

Prince Auris sighed, “I”m a Changeling as your friend Crystal Velvet here just said. I need you to help me get Phase 2 of my plan going. And my name’s not Windfall, it’s Prince Auris. And you will be my new subjects!”

“No we won’t!” Crystal Velvet said.

“Yes you will,” said Prince Auris, “because I know where your families live. And I will kill each and everyone of them if you don’t cooperate.”

“I guess we have no choice…” Crystal Velvet said.

“No,” said Prince Auris, “you don’t…”

* * *

Prince Auris had no problem killing a pony and taking the love from that pony. He always felt he’d never been loved in his past so love was a four letter word for him. And Prince Auris was a ruthless killer. His first kill was actually when he first left the hive.

He had ran into a pony whose name was Wind Gust. Prince Auris had no problem killing him with a knife to the heart. And he would do the same to Crystal Velvet and Walnut if they didn’t go along with his plans.

Phase 2 of Prince Auris plan was to get his Changeling army from underneath his house and into Canterlot. He would succeed where Queen Chrysalis failed.

What helped Prince Auris to build his Changeling army is he had taken a piece of Queen Chrysalis throne and used the magic inside it to build his army. Over time Queen Chrysalis was defeated by the very thing that he hates a pony. The ponies name was Starlight Glimmer. And Prince Auris could geuss the Queen would be planning revenge.

Prince Auris plan would not fail. He was strong and determined to carry this through.

He also knew about the humans that Princess Celestia and Princess Luna had come in contact with. And Prince Auris knew that he had to get rid of the humans because if Equestria linked up within the Princesses Equestria would be unstoppable! So Phase 1 of his plan was to wipe out Humanity. That was why he sent to meteorite to Earth to destroy them.

But humans are a lot stronger than Prince Auris thought. A small portion of humans survived the attack and sent two groups of people called Power Rangers. Which, that would just be another thorn in his side.

Prince Auris also had a Lieutenant named Onyx. It was a strange name for a Changeling but every Changeling Family had themes to their names. Prince Auris’s family theme was of the ear. And Prince Auris never understood why.

As Prince Auris pressed the red button on his basement door he was greeted by Lieutenant Onyx.

“Yes your Highness?” Lt. Onyx said.

“Ah,” said Prince Auris, “Lt. Onyx how’s our small army doing this evening?”

“It’s doing fine,” said Lt. Onyx, “the eggs are going to hatch any day now and the soldiers are doing good in combat.”

“Good,” said Prince Auris, “I want them ready to go as soon as possible!”

“Yes my Lord…” Lt. Onyx said.

Prince Auris then turned around and pressed the red button again and closed the door.

* * *

The idea of the Power Rangers was conceived over a thousand years ago. This was because the first threat to Earth was an outside Alien race that wanted to destroy Earth and all of humanity.

Thankfully one Alien named Zork broke away from his own race and wanted to help the humans out. He then became the Guardian of Earth and was awakened only every one thousand years to have another group of Power Rangers picked out.

Little did the Power Rangers now that Zork had a dirty little secret. Zork was also father of the Changelings that have been attacking Equestria.

* * *

Prince Auris Phase 2 of his plan had to wait because he found out that the Power Rangers had been revived and turned into ponies. Now he has to focus on getting rid of the Power Rangers. So this would be Phase 1.5 of his plan. And that would mean killing the Power Rangers one by one.