• Published 10th Oct 2019
  • 342 Views, 3 Comments

Go,Go Pony Rangers! - SapphireRose87



Six women called the Power Rangers get turned into Ponies and have to battle the bad guys of Equestria

  • ...
9
 3
 342

Chapter Two

It's cold… thought Aanya, when she first woke up. Did I hear where we are right? Equestria? That can't be right. I was just- I don't remember where I was. I can't remember anything!

"Equestria?" said Aanya has she opened her eyes. "What the-"

"Please, I can explain! Your friend Jason from Earth sent you here one thousand years into the future through time travel. " said Princess Celestia.

"Well that can't be true." sad Blue Pony. "Right Aanya?"

"You still remember my name?" asked Aanya.

"Of course I do!" said Blue Pony.

“So, what are your names, if you don’t mind me asking?” Princess Celestia said.

“Aanya!” Aanya said.

“Meredith!” Blue Pony said.

“Letitia!” Pink Pony said.

“Candis!” Orange Pony said.

“Gritt!” White Pony said.

“Beatrice!” Purple Pony said.

Princess Celestia paused, "Hum, Aanya, Meredith, Letitia, Candis, Gritt and Beatrice! If I'm correct, those names all correspond with the elements of Harmony!"

"That's correct!" said Aanya

"We were named that way on purpose by our parents," said Letitia "in hopes that we would become one of the Power Rangers one day."

"Power Rangers?" said Princess Twilight "What's that?"

"You know," said Gritt, "Power Rangers, the legendary warriors of Earth?"

"Never heard of them," said Princess Twilight "and believe me I've done a lot of study of Earth."

"Well we're not documented on paper duh!" said Candis "That's because we have to keep the Power Rangers a secret!"

"Wait a minute!" said Princess Twilight "Now I remember! On Earth there's a TV show called Power Rangers, is that show based off of you guys?"

"Yes," said Aanya "but the show is actually incorrect. That show has boys has Power Rangers too but, for as long as I can remember, the Power Rangers have only been female."

"Interesting…" said Princess Celestia.

Princess Celestia appeared to be lost in thought or spaced out or something because there was a long silence. Then Princess Twilight spoke up.

"Your Highness?" said Princess Twilight.

"Highness!" said Meredith "Are you we talking to the Queen of Equestria?"

"Oh no," said Princess Twilight "there are only princesses that rule Equestria. My name is Princess Twilight and this is Princess Celestia. It's very nice to meet you."

"Wow," said Aanya "the rulers of Equestria! What an honor!"

Then all six of the Power Rangers bowed to Princess Celestia and Princess Twilight.

* * *

After the Power Rangers had bowed to Princess Celestia and Princess Twilight, they got to their feet. They then made the two day walk out from the outskirts of the Crystal Empire back to the Ever Free Forest. As soon as they got to the Ever Forest, they were met with a Changeling Army!

"Changelings!" said Princess Twilight, her eyes were wide with fear.

Then Princess Twilight started light up her horn to do a spell but Princess Celestia stopped her.

"Your magic won't work on them," said Princess Celestia, "they've been modified.”

"I'm sensing something's different about them." said Princess Twilight, after she used a spell to scan them.

"Leave this to the Power Rangers," said Princess Celestia, "they can handle this."

"But your Highness," said Aanya, "we haven't had time to train!"

"Well there's no time!" said Princess Celestia.

Princess Celestia then teleported a couple of objects to the EverFree Forest, it was the Power Rangers transformation gear.

"How will that work?" said Meredith "We're ponies now remember?"

"It will still work." said Princess Celestia.

"But," said Gritt "how do you know?"

"I know," said Princess Celestia "because they're connected to you. I will explain later. Now hurry! Transform!"

"Alright guys," said Beatrice, "it's morphin time!"

The Power Rangers then picked up their transformation gear and started to call on their powers.

"Yellow Ranger come forth!" said Aanya.

"Blue Ranger come forth!" said Meredith.

"Pink Ranger come forth!" said Letitia.

"Orange Ranger come forth!" said Candis.

"White Ranger come forth!" said Gritt.

"And Red Ranger come forth!" said Beatrice.

Then all the Power Rangers in sync said, "Power Rangers, transformation!"

What happened next was a sight to behold! The Power Rangers didn't transform as ponies, they transformed into Humans! Their front legs became arms and hands and their back legs became legs and feet. Their muzzles and head, just became a regular head with no muzzle.

"Woa!" said Princess Twilight. "Humans…"

Princess Celestia smiled, "Yes I know, quite impressive don't you think?"

"Yes," said Princess Twilight, "yes indeed!"

"Alright guys," said Beatrice, "let's eat these guys for lunch!"

"Oh, oh can we do breakfast too?" asked Letitia. "I'm hungry!"

"We'll deal with that later Letitia," said Aanya, "but right now, it's butt kicking time!"

The fight then was spectacular! As it went on Princess Twilight watched in awe of the Power Rangers. The Power Rangers used various weapons to fight the Changelings to disable them one by one. As the Power Rangers kept fighting, all of the sudden Princess Twilight then noticed something. There was music playing in the background and she recognized the song, It was the Power Rangers theme song.

As the Power Rangers kept fighting the song got faster and faster. Then, as the last Changeling was defeated, the Power Rangers disappeared into thin air.

* * *

The Power Rangers did not disappear, but where teleported to the Command Center back on Earth. Their robot named Alpha came to greet them. But the Power Rangers were in their pony form not Human.

"Power Rangers!" said Alpha. "It's so great to see you!"

"Hi Alpha," said Aanya. "It's me Aanya!"

Alpha then paused because the Power Rangers were now in pony form.

"What happened to you?" asked Alpha.

"We got transformed into ponies when Princess Celestia unfroze us." said Candis.

Then suddenly, they heard a voice from behind them. "Rangers! It is so good to see you again!"

"Zork!" said Letitia, "I'm so happy to see you!"

They turned around and saw him, it was Zork in all his glory! Zork looked very human like but he wasn't human. He stood about six feet tall and wore a black suit of armour and a purple cape. He wore this because he was royalty where he came from. He was also appointed Guardian of Earth. When Zork went up to the Power Rangers, he gave them a great big hug.

"Rangers," said Zork, "we unite once again, but you are in grave danger."

"How Zork?" said Beatrice.

"There is a new enemy but it's not from Earth." said Zork, "It is a young prince called a Changeling."

"A Changeling?" said Aanya, "What's that?"

"A Changeling is a mystical creature from Equestria." said Zork, "He is your enemy now and you must fight him in your pony form!"

"But why?" said Gritt.

"Because the Ponies of Equestria are powerless against him." said Zork, "This is your new mission. And you won't be answering to me most of the time, you'll be answering to Princess Twilight of Equestria."

"What?" said all the Power Rangers.

"So what happened to Earth?" said Meredith.

"Earth no longer needs protection because Humans no longer exist." said Zork, "You… Are the only ones left. The innocent Ponies of Equestria need your protection now. And, since you are in pony form, you will fit in well."

"But what if we change back to human?" said Candis.

"You need not worry about that for you will get your cutie marks in due time." said Zork.

'What's a Cutie Mark?" said Letitia.

"A Cutie Mark says what your special talent will be in Equestria." said Zork, "However if you wind up getting a Cutie Mark, you will not be able to change back into Human. But you will be more powerful than you are now."

Little did Zork know how true that statement was.