• Published 10th Oct 2019
  • 342 Views, 3 Comments

Go,Go Pony Rangers! - SapphireRose87



Six women called the Power Rangers get turned into Ponies and have to battle the bad guys of Equestria

  • ...
9
 3
 342

Chapter Three

Princess Celestia and Princess Twilight stood in awe of the Power Rangers. Princess Celestia was the first to speak.

“Well now," said Princess Celestia, "your first battle here in Equestria was spectacular!"

"I'll say!" said Princess Twilight clapping her hooves.

"Yeah boy!" said Aanya.

"Now," said Princess Celestia, "there is another matter I must attend to. I leave you in Princess Twilight's care."

And with a bow Princess Celestia took off into the air back towards Canterlot.

* * *

Aanya and the rest of the Power Rangers watched as Princess Twilight paced back and forth.

Princess Twilight was thinking to herself on what to do with the Power Rangers. Then, she had an idea.

“Oh, I know!” Princess Twilight said.

"Your Highness?" asked Aanya as she raised an eyebrow.

"What is it Princess Twilight?" asked Letitia.

"You could stay at the castle!" said Princess Twilight, "And, you could be my students just like Starlight Glimmer was! Oh, this is so exciting!"

"Okay?" said Meredith.

"Does that mean we have to go to school?" growled Gritt.

"Well," said Princess Twilight, "you'll be my private students, just like Starlight was. And, I along with you'll have a place to stay and I'll teach you lessons on friendship!"

"Okay?" asked Candis.

"She's a nutcase!" whispered Meredith into Aanya's ear.

"No," said Aanya, "I don't think so."

Princess Twilights ears then twitched and swiveled in Aanya and Meredith's direction.

“I heard that.” Princess Twilight said.

"Oh..” said Meredith too afraid to speak.

Princess Twilight said, "If you don't like this idea, you can always try to find yourself a place to stay."

"We like that idea Your Highness," Aanya then nudged Meredith with her hoof. "don't we Meredith?"

Meredith then bowed her head and sighed, "Yes, I like this idea…"

"You know," said Princess Twilight, "it's not going to be easy, but we can do this! The power of friendship can be very powerful!"

* * *

Little did anyone know that deep underneath the Throne Room, there was a different kind of room. This room had two huge computers set up like they would be back on Earth.

Princess Celestia turned on both computers and the picture was a little bit staticky at first, but then it became clearer. And on the computer screen was none other than Zork the Power Rangers leader.

"Zork," said Princess Celestia, "Zork, are you there?"

"Yes my Princess," said Zork, "I am here."

"I was wondering about something…" said Princess Celestia.

"What is it?" asked Zork.

"Why are the Power Rangers ponies?" said Princess Celestia.

"Because I enchanted their blocks of ice that they would turn into ponies." said Zork.

"What!" said Princess Celestia, "Why?"

"Don't you think it would be easier for them to fit into Equestria if they were ponies?" said Zork.

"Hum," said Princess Celestia, "I never thought of it that way."

"Is that all you wanted to talk to me about?" asked Zork.

"Yes…" said Princess Celestia. "That was all…"

Actually, Princess Celestia wanted to ask Zork many other questions but the questions were out of far for the Power Rangers. But, she kept her anxiety in check and did not ask Zork anything else.

"Well, if that's it," said Zork, "then I must go there is something urgent that I must attend to."

"Goodbye Zork…" said Princess Celestia.

"Goodbye," said Zork, "and may the power protect you."

"May the power protect you…" said Princess Celestia.

* * *

The next day Aanya woke up to screaming. It took her a moment to clear her head when she realized it was just Letitia singing.

"Good morning! Good morning! I love to say good morning!" sang Letitia, "I love to say good morning to you, and you, and you!"

Aanya ears twitched and ached from Letitias singing. She then realized that ponies have very sensitive ears.

"Shut up!" Aanya yelled as she covered her ears.

"Wake up sleepy head!" said Letitia.

For as long as Aanya had known Letitia she had always been hyper in the morning. It was like Letitia started her mornings with a bowl full of sugar.

Aanya growled, "Why are you always this hyper in the morning? It's too early for that!"

"Aw come on Aanya," said Letitia, "cheer up it's a bright sunny day."

"A bright sunny day in place that you know nothing about." said Gritt.

All of the Power Rangers now slept in the same room and the room was very spacious. And each of the Power Rangers had their own beds too. Just then, there was a knock on the door.

"Come in!" sang Letitia.

"Letitia!" said Gritt and Aanya.

"What?" said Letitia.

The door then opened and in the doorway stood a small dragon stood about four feet tall. His scales were purple and he had green spikes coming out of his head.

"Uh hello," said the dragon, "my name is Spike and Princess Twilight wants to see you in the throne room."

"A talking dragon!" said Aanya, "Oh and he's so cute!"

"Well then," said Spike, "I'm here to escort you to the throne room. This castle is so big, I would hate for you to get lost."

"Aw hes so sweet," said Aanya, "and look at those cute little wings he has!"

Spike blushed and smiled at that comment.

"So," said Spike, "to the throne room? Has soon as you're ready of course."

"Okay." said Aanya.

And without another word, Spike closed the door and waited outside.

* * *

Oh good!" said Princess Twilight, "You're awake, are you ready for your first lesson?"

"Sure!" said Letitia.

"Let's start with the Elements of Harmony." said Princess Twilight

"What are the Elements of Harmony?" asked Candis

"Good question Candis," said Princess Twilight "the Elements of Harmony are different stones that the Pillars created. And the Elements of Harmony are based on the Elements of Friendship. There's Laughter, Kindness, Generosity, Honesty, Loyalty and Magic. The Elements of Harmony by me and my friends to protect Equestria by channeling our friendship." said Princess Twilight.

"Cool!" said Gritt.

Princess Twilight then tilted her head after that comment was made.

"What does the word "cool" mean?" said Princess Twilight.

"It means awesome, great, wonderful." said Beatrice.

"Oh that's great," said Princess Twilight,, "I mean cool!"

At that the Power Rangers and Princess Twilight all fell out laughing. The Power Rangers didn't realize it, but they had a lot to learn about being a pony.