• Published 5th Oct 2019
  • 4,459 Views, 49 Comments

The Party Girl That Needs Your Love - Jordanwolfboy



After Pinkie Pie goes through a terrible break up with her ex-boyfriend, you decided to spend any and all time with her to try and cheer her up.

  • ...
1
 49
 4,459

Chapter 9: Epilogue

One week later

The afternoon sun was beaming down on the city of Canterlot as another school day at CHS had come to a close. Each student was talking about their plans for next weekend and also about a few tests that were coming up later in the week. We find one particular student by herself at her locker, Pinkie Pie. She was idly rummaging through her locker while humming a sweet tune to herself and with a smile on her face. As she was searching, someone had come up and stood behind her. She at first assumed that it was you before she turned around and was met with someone that she had not intended to see today, her ex-boyfriend Golden Shine. He looked at her with a face of regret and guilt.

"Hey Pinkie." He greeted. She was so shocked to see him again which resulted in her staring at him for a few seconds before coming back down to earth and speaking to him.

"Golden Shine? What are you doing here?" She asked curiously. He took a deep breath before he started.

"I . . . I came to say that I'm sorry. I'm sorry for what I did to you by breaking your heart. I've been thinking this past week and I finally got around to realizing my mistake. I should have talked to you about my personal gripes towards you but I didn't." He said truthfully while rubbing his arm. "I was a massive idiot for being inconsiderate to you and you honestly didn't deserve it. I'm sorry." He finished before looking down in shame. He was about ready to hear any berating or screaming that could come from her such as how much of a jerk he was or how badly it hurt her or something along those lines. It never came though as she stared at him for a few seconds before smiling and surprising him with a hug.

"It's okay Goldie! I forgive you! I'm not upset about it anymore!" She said while holding him close. He returned the hug and breathed a sigh of relief knowing that she wasn’t sad about it anymore. They broke the hug before smiling at each other.

"So, how've you been lately Pinkie?" He asked.

"I'm good! How about you?"

"I'm fine." He said before he decided to ask her a really important question. "So . . . do you think . . . maybe . . . we could . . . you know . . . try again? You and me? I miss you Pinkie." He said hopefully. She went wide eyed for a moment before throwing on a sad look.

"Oh . . . well . . . I'm sorry Goldie but . . . you're too late. I'm with Anon now." She said sadly. His face changed from a look of hope to that of disappointment as he couldn't believe what she was saying right now.

"Y-You are?" He asked with a slightly breaking voice.

"I am, and I love him with all of my heart." She stated.

"Hey Pinkie! Are you over here?!" A voice rang out from the hallway next to them. They looked over to see you walking through the hallway by yourself. You looked over and noticed Pinkie and smiled at her before walking over to her. "Hey my beautiful little cupcake." You said flirtatiously. She smiled and giggled before giving you a peck on the lips.

"Hi, my handsome cutie-pie!" She greeted you in her usual fashion. You then noticed Golden Shine standing there behind her before glaring at him.

"What are you doing here?" You asked him in a threatening tone. Pinkie placed a hand on your shoulder which prompted you to look at her.

"It's okay Nonny. He's here to apologize." She reassured you. You went wide eyed for a few seconds before looking back at him.

"Really?" You asked him to which he nodded to.

"I am. Anon, I'm really sorry for what I said to you by calling you a moron before. It was hard for me to believe that you would haven fallen for Pinkie that I said what shouldn't have been said. I really am sorry for putting you through all of that stress that you both more likely went through. Can . . . can you forgive me?" He asked. You began thinking about what to say to him. A part of you didn't want to forgive him for putting you and Pinkie through so much turmoil, but an even bigger part of you was telling you to be the bigger man and forgive him for Pinkies sake. Going with the latter option, you looked back at him and sighed.

"I . . . guess I can forgive you. For the record, I'm sorry too for taking your book away and almost starting a fight with you. But, I'll say something else. While I am willing to forgive you, I most certainly will never forget this." He nodded at your response.

"I understand. Thank you." He said before you also surprised him with a hug. He returned it before the both of you separated. He looked at Pinkie Pie and decided to ask her something else. "Pinkie, do you think maybe . . . we could start over as friends?" He asked. She smiled at him.

"Of course we can be friends again Goldie! I'd love that!" She responded happily. He smiled at that before turning his attention to you.

"And Anon, maybe you and I can hang out sometime. How about that?" You smiled at his request.

"Sure Golden. That sounds nice." You said before looking at your girlfriend. "So, do you wanna head out now Pinkie?"

"Sure thing Nonny! But first I wanna give something to Golden Shine." She said before quickly giving Golden Shine a quick peck on the cheek. He was shocked by the sudden gesture and gently rubbed his cheek while smiling. "See ya Goldie!" She said to him.

"Adios Golden." You also said. He nods before waving you guys goodbye.

"Bye guys." He said before you both started walking away hand in hand. He stared at you guys for a few seconds before deciding to get one last word in with you. "Anon!" You turned your head to look at him and stopped walking. "Take good care of her, okay?" You smiled and nodded to his request.

"I will. And Golden Shine, I hope that you’ll find yourself another girl someday. " He smiled and nodded before you and Pinkie walked away and out of the school. The both of you started walking towards the sweet shoppe for yours and Pinkies date today.

"That was really sweet of you to forgive him Nonny." Pinkie commented.

"Well since he was being so nice and mature about it, I decided to do the right thing." You said. She grins widely at you before you stopped walking and she pulled you into a deep kiss. You gladly returned it as the kiss continued for a solid minute before you pulled back and placed your foreheads together and stared into each others eyes.

"You've always been so sweet. There's no doubt in my mind that I love you so much Nonny." She said sweetly before you smiled and held her cute body closer to you.

"And I love you Pinkie Pie. Forever and always." You stayed like that for a while just enjoying each others presence. You finally separated before walking together once more. Pinkie went through a terrible experience when her ex-boyfriend broke up with her, but luckily you were there to help put her shattered heart back together. That in turn, resulted in her giving it to you which you happily accepted. Pinkie Pie was now your girlfriend, and you were going to make sure that you would always make her happy no matter what. She needed love, and you were there to provide it.



The End

Author's Note:

With that the story is finished! I really want to thank you guys for taking the time to read this story as well as my other story. Most of you are probably wondering why this story isn’t as long as the other one. The reason is because I was kind of struggling with what to do with the story. I really couldn’t come up with enough scenarios to make it as long as my first story. I’m also kind of struggling with what to do with the next set of stories. We’ll just have to see where it goes from here. Anyways, thank you all so much for reading my story. I really didn’t think that this and my other story would get this much attention. My first story currently has over 500 views so far and this one over 250. To some it may not seem like a lot but to me it is. Thank you guys so much and I’ll see you all in the next story! :pinkiehappy:

Comments ( 16 )

Who are you going to do next?

9888402
I’m gonna do rarity next.

How's the progress coming along for the next one? I'm way to hyped for it!

9911497
I’m already in the middle of writing the first chapter of the next story, but I’m kind of struggling with what to do with it. I’ve also been busy with other things so it may or may not come out soon. I’ll get to it as soon as I can though, thanks for reading my story by the way! :pinkiehappy:

Well that was quite an enjoyable little tale. Also quite an improvement over the previous one in terms of writing and especially grammar. There's still a couple issues here and there with with repeated word usage/sentence structure, and sticking to a tense, but overall nothing bad enough to really pull me out of the story. Excited for the next one.

9937090
Thanks! Hopefully I won’t disappoint on the next story. :pinkiehappy:

I really enjoyed this story, it was really sweet. I especially like how you break this story into multiple parts rather then a one shot, to keep it from being too big to read. And the number of pages, and the overall length of the story, was perfect; Not too short that the emotion feels rushed, but at the same time not too long that it overstays its welcome.

This was a very lovely and heartfelt story for everyone’s favorite pink party girl, and I Can’t wait to see what you have in store for the others :twilightsmile::pinkiesmile:

9955332
Thank you very much! I’m really glad you like it! :pinkiehappy:

10007025
I do have somewhat of an idea of what to do for Twilights story. If you want to know then pm me that is.

10163971
Live and learn :)

literally the one and only thing I would have done differently is show how pinkie and Anon were just good buddies before she broke up with her boyfriend

Aww, it was nice of them to forgive him. Not easy to do.

Congratulations, you managed to melt my heart with this little story. Thank you very much, keep up the good work!

Login or register to comment