• Published 4th Oct 2019
  • 6,530 Views, 642 Comments

Dragon's Mommies - TAD2



Spike was sent back to the Dragon Lands right after he was hatched, but what happens when he is found by 5 little fillies

  • ...
14
 642
 6,530

PreviousChapters Next
Love Overcomes all

"SPIKE SHY-DASH-PIE-BELLE-APPLE DRAKE, you get your scaly tail back here and put down your uncle." Yelled AJ as she ran around the orchard chasing her son.


5 hours ago.

"So, are we ready?" Asked Rarity. "Oh, it's so hard to believe that it's been a year since we adopted him." All the girls were in Spike's room, ready to surprise him on this special day.

Pinkie did a double check of her supplies, and she was sure that she had everything she would need for today. "Ready, and yeah, one whole year, seems like it’s only been 45 chapters since we found him."

"I know, getting our cutie marks, moving to Ponyville, the reunion, the first day of school, Hearths Warming, winter wrap up, spring, and the start of summer. This year has sure been eventful, but it's been so wonderful." Said Fluttershy, all the girls agreed.

Pinkie looked at the door to Spike's room. Today was his first hatch day, and all the girls were going to spend it with him to celebrate the day they became a family, but first they needed to get Spike up. AJ opened the door to the room and all 5 fillies quietly snuck in. Pinkie had a small hatch day cupcake ready with a little candle sitting on top for him, but there was a bigger surprise waiting for him downstairs. All the girls leaned over the bed, and Pinkie counted down. "Three...two...one."

"SURPRISE, HAPPY HATCH DAY SPIKE!" Yelled all the girls.

Spike shot up in fright and shot a small fireball at the cake, turning it to ash. All the girls looked at the pile of ash on the plate and realized that giving a baby dragon his first surprise wakeup call was probably not the best choice. Spike rubbed his eyes. "Mamas?" Asked Spike, he was still groggy. "What happened?"

Pinkie hid the plate, she didn't want to upset Spike by telling him that he burned his cake. "Nothing Sweetie, we just learned something very important a moment ago." All the girls nodded at the statement. But soon the moment passed as they all nuzzled Spike's head. "Happy Hatch Day Spike."

Spike gasped. "Is it today?" In his defense, he doesn't really remember the day he was hatched.

Rainbow nodded as she placed Spike on her back. "Sure is Squirt, it's been one year since we found you and became a family." She then gave him a kiss on his cheek. 'What a weird year it's been, but so worth it.' Thought the filly.

AJ grabbed Applebloom from her crib and brought her over to Spike. "Hi Aunt Bloom."

Apple Bloom smiled at her nephew and gave him a hug. "Hi Spike." Spike returned the hug, and surprisingly he lifted Applebloom off of AJ and onto Rainbow's back.

AJ was the most surprised, Spike had never done something like that, but just as quickly as the question came, it died the moment Pear walked into the room to tell everyone that breakfast was ready. "And there he is, the drake of the hour." Said Pear as she trotted up to Spike and peppered his face in grandma kisses.

Spike tried to push her away. "Grandma, stop." Pear had been very affectionate with Spike. At first, he loved it, but then, during a trip into town, Pear was kissing Spike's face when some of his mama's classmates walked by and chuckled at the little dragon. Yeah, the moment the girls heard about the colts teasing Spike, they learned not to do it again.

Pear giggled at her grandson's protest. "Um, let me think about it... No." Said Pear as she gave him one last kiss on his cheek. "There."

Spike sighed at his grandmother's antics. "Grandma."

All the females giggled at Spike's attitude, but today was going to be special, and Pinkie was Tartarus bent on making it the best hatch day a one year old dragon has ever had. "Well, let's head down stairs and start the day." With that, everyone walked down the stairs and headed down to the kitchen for Spike's first surprise.


Sitting at the table was Tart, Solid Earth, Dumpling, and all of her friends, along with Celestia, Granny, Misses Cake, Mister Cake, Filthy, Diamond, and as of 2 weeks ago, the new Misses Rich, Raven Rich Inkwell. Granny looked at how full the kitchen was, and even for a large family like hers, so many ponies in such a small room was tight. "Maybe we should stop hosting so many ponies, this place is cramped."

Celestia smirked as she used some of her magic to magically expand the room and all the counters. "Better?"

Granny looked at the large amount of counter space they now had, the table was over 3 times as long, and she could take a step without tripping over a filly. "Much, thank you princess."

Celestia smiled, it wasn't a hard spell, but it was a taxing one, the longer it is held or the wider you stretch something, the more magic it drains, thankfully she had plans to move the little get together to the barn after breakfast. "Solid Earth, I am surprised that you know Spike?"

Solid Earth smiled at the Princess. "Well, I was surprised to find out that he was helping Tart's friend Chiffon, and Pinkie, when I got my transfer back home."

Celestia then looked to Dumpling. "Miss Dumpling, I hope your birthday was a great one?"

Dumpling giggled as she nodded. "It was so fun, but I nearly died when Spike shot himself out of Pinkie's cannon."

Celestia nearly choked on her tea. "He did what. Oh, the moment I get my hooves on that little drake." Celestia was growling at how dangerous that was.

Granny sighed. "Celestia, Pinkie and the girls gave him a good scolding when they got back, so calm down."

Celestia took a deep breath, she wasn't aware of that happening to Spike. "Fine, but what was that little drake thinking, what if he got hurt?" Asked Celestia as she rubbed her temple with her hooves.

Suddenly the back door was opened, and all the girls' families walked into the larger kitchen. "Granny Smith, I love what you've done to the place, it's a lot bigger." Said Windy.

Granny chuckled as she would need to explain what happened when she had a chance. "I'll explain later, Spike should be coming down any moment." Just as Granny finished her sentence the sound of all the girls giggling was heard.

Soon, the hatch day drake and his family walked into the living room and the large group was going to yell surprise when they got into the kitchen. "STOP!" Yelled Fluttershy as she flew into the kitchen ahead of the fillies and shook her head. "Don't surprise Spike." Said Fluttershy.

Everyone looked at the little filly, and she was serious, so they all nodded. Fluttershy smiled as she flew back to Spike, the family walked into the kitchen, and he smiled at seeing all of his friends and family there. But the one thing that no one was expecting was Celestia teleporting away the moment she saw Spike. "Um..." Said Spike. But she quickly reappeared with a special little gift on her back.

She gave a sheepish chuckle. "Sorry, I knew I forgot something." She then levitated the gift over to Spike. "Spike, Happy Hatch Day, my little dragon." But in her defense, she always had a problem with remembering the gift for a party.

Spike smiled at the gift and he opened it. Sitting inside were a set of blankets, each of them were colored to represent his mothers, but Spike was confused. "Grandma?"

Celestia giggled as she levitated each blanket out of the box and placed them on each girl's back. "Spike, these are just like the blankets I gave you before, but I thought to make each of them unique to represent your mothers. Pinkie gets a pink one, Rarity gets a white one with purple trim, Rainbow gets one with a rainbow pattern, and Fluttershy gets a yellow one with pink edges."

Spike now understood the meaning of the gift and he liked the idea of all his mamas having a blanket for his nap time. Celestia walked over to Spike and nuzzled his head. "Happy Hatch Day Sweetie."

Spike gave Celestia's face a hug. "Thank you, Grandma."

Celestia giggled as she walked back to the table with Spike still latched to her face. But when she took her seat Spike let go and landed in front of a really yummy looking bowl of oatmeal. Spike gasped as he looked at the gems that were mixed into the food. "Are those?"

"Don't tell your mothers." Whispered Celestia. Sitting inside Spike's food was not one, not two, not even four different types of gems, but five. Spike grabbed his spoon and to no one's surprise he tossed it away, he then grabbed the bowl and started shoveling the food down to his stomach. All the little dragon's mothers groaned at his lack of manners, but all of their mothers giggled, they knew that manners didn't exist until they were 2.

Granny smiled at the girls. "Well, we don't have all day, let’s get some food in those bellies."


1 hour later and the gathering moved outside and into the barn where Spike's real party had been set up. Pinkie and the Cakes had really thrown their everything into it, sitting on a table was a large cake, the top layer was for Spike, mostly because it was full of gems, while the rest was just normal cake. Sitting to the side of that was a large assortment of gifts for the little drake, and there were some party games like pin the tail on the dragon, among others.

Right now, Spike was sitting on the ground with Angel, who had followed Fluttershy to the farm this morning and decided to take a nap in the barn. "Spike, you get anything cool?" Asked the little bunny.

"We haven't opened presents yet, but I hope so." Said Spike.

"Angel, please be a dear and go grab our gift for me?" Asked Fluttershy as she sat on the ground next to Spike.

"Yes ma'am." Said Angel as he ran off to get the gift that he and Fluttershy decided to get Spike.

Fluttershy nuzzled Spike's head. "He seems to really like you now."

Spike smiled as he watched the little bunny hopping over gifts to find the right one. "He's a little like Mom, but I like him." Fluttershy giggled. But soon Angel ran back to them with a little yellow box.

"Right here Shy." Said Angel as he placed it in front of Spike.

Spike gave the bunny a scratch on his head. "Thanks buddy." Spike looked at the box. It wasn't that big, but there was definitely something inside. Spike removed the top and sitting inside was a bird call made of wood, and in the shape of a bird. Spike picked up the whistle and smiled wide, he gave it a blow and soon a large bird flew into the barn followed by a few smaller birds. The moment Spike noticed the large bird, he smiled as wide as Pinkie had taught him. "Mama Bird!" Cheered Spike.

The group of birds landed next to Spike and the mama bird smiled at the dragon. "It's nice to see you again, thank you for helping me, and I would like to finally introduce myself, I am Jasmin, and these three are my babies, Daisy, Plume, and David." Soon all three birds started hopping onto Spike and talking to him nonstop.

Spike laughed as he tried to answer all the questions they had, but soon Jasmin got annoyed at her kids and pulled them off Spike. She looked at Shy. "You're lucky you only have one." Fluttershy giggled.

Soon Rarity and her family walked over to Spike, Sweetie Belle gave him a big hug. "Hi Spike!" Cheered Sweetie.

Spike smiled as he returned the hug to his aunt. "Hi Aunt Sweetie."

Cookie giggled as she leaned down to her grandson and placed a big kiss on his cheek. "Happy Hatch Day Spikie."

Sweetie giggled as Spike gave Cookie a hug. "Thank you, Grandma."

Hondo trotted over to Spike with the gifts that they got him. "Spike, this is from me and Grandma." Said Hondo as he placed a horribly wrapped box in front of him. "This is from Sweetie." Hondo placed a purple teddy bear with a bow around its neck on top of the box. "And this is from Rarity." Hondo placed the gift bag into Spike's arms.

Rarity giggled as she had worked so hard on the gift for Spike. Spike started to remove the paper and sitting inside the bag was a set of sheets. "Spike, I talked with the girls and we have decided that it is time for you to start living with each of us, so starting next week you'll be coming to live with us. And of course, I wanted to make sure my little Spikie was cozy, so I made you a brand new pair of sheets for your new bed." Spike looked at the set of sheets, they were soft, and felt great on his scales.

Spike smiled widely as he carefully placed the sheets back in the bag. "Thank you, Mother." Rarity smiled as she nuzzled Spike's head.

"Anything for my little dragon." Said Rarity as she couldn't wait for Spike try them out.

Sweetie walked over to Spike and pushed over the teddy bear. "Here you go Spike, I hope you like it."

Spike smiled at the bear, and he placed it in the bag, he didn't want it to get dirty. Spike pulled Sweetie Belle a big hug. "Thank you, Aunt Sweetie."

Lastly Hondo and Cookie moved the last gift over to Spike. "Spike, please understand that this was all him." Said Cookie, she wanted to give Spike a little apron for when he was helping in the kitchen, but Hondo had other ideas.

Spike started removing the wrapping from the gift and sitting inside was a soccer ball. Hondo smiled as he started rolling it back and forth with Spike. "So, when you have the time, why don't you and I go to the park and play?" Cookie, Rarity, and Sweetie all sighed at the stallion, but Spike gave him a wide smile.

"That sound's fun." Said Spike as he pushed the ball back to Hondo.

Rainbow and her family walked over to Spike, on Rainbow's back was a little box. Rainbow sat next to Spike and nuzzled his head. "Sup Spike, are you ready for the best gift ever?" She placed her gift in front of Spike.

Spike opened his gift and sitting there was a 152 pack of crayons. Rainbow always loved it when Spike was creative, so giving him a gift that would allow him to show his creative side was a simple choice. Spike gasped at all the colors, he then hugged Rainbow. "Thanks Mom, I love it."

Rainbow smiled as she liked being right. "I'm happy you do, Spike."

Bow and Windy walked over to Spike and after getting 12 awards for his hatch day, and getting another volley of grandma kisses from Windy, Bow told Spike that there were some picture books waiting for him in his room at the house, which made Spike excited.

Posey, Gentle, and Zephyr walked over to Spike. "Spike, who's ready for his gifts?" Asked Zephyr.

"That is, if he wants them." Said Gentle.

Zephyr rolled his eyes as he placed a single card in front of Spike. "Spike make sure to keep this away from Shy, she'll get mad if she sees it." Whispered Zephyr.

Spike was confused but he opened the card and sitting inside were 10 strips of paper. Spike grabbed one, on it was an overly muscular version of Zephyr.

To the best little nephew: This coupon is good for one lesson on how to get the ladies.

Spike chuckled at the gift. "Thanks Uncle Zephyr, but maybe it's a little early for that?"

Zephyr smiled as he rubbed Spike's back. "Spike, when you’re as great as me, all the fillies throw themselves at you." He then shot Dumpling the best smirk he could muster.

But Dumpling didn't even notice, but Fluttershy did. She walked up to Zephyr and looked at him as he shrunk down to the size of an ant. "Zephyr, what did you give Spike?"

"Some free advise on how to be a good son."

Fluttershy raised her eyebrow. "Really?" Zephyr nodded out of fear. "Wow, thank you Zephyr, I was expecting something ridiculous like coupons on how to get girls, but not even you are that weird. Besides Spike is only one, and my little baby isn't getting a filly friend until he's at least 18." She gave Zephyr a hug and walked away to get back to the party.

Zephyr looked at Spike and took back the gift. "Spike, I promise to hold on to these until you’re ready." He then ran out of the party to make sure that Fluttershy didn't find them.

Spike chuckled as he watched his uncle run away. But this meant that Gentle and Posey could give Spike their gift. "Hi Spike." Said Posey.

Spike looked at his grandparents. "Hi Grandma, Hi Grandpa." They both sat down next to him and Gentle placed a jar in front of Spike.

"Spike, I have a hobby, I collect clouds that don't make it through quality control at the weather factory, and I was thinking that maybe, if you were ok with it, that I could start you on this hobby as well?"

Spike looked at the cloud in the jar, to him it looked like a regular cloud. "Um... Grandpa, what's wrong with this cloud?"

Gentle smiled as he nudged the jar. The cloud then went into a violent mini rain storm, but the odd thing was, that the rain was liquid rainbow. "The factory was under repairs last month and the tubes for the rain and rainbow got switched."

Spike looked at the rainbow rain cloud in awe at how cool it was. "That's so cool."

Gentle and Posey sighed in relief that Spike liked their gift. "I'm glad you liked it Spike, I'll send you some more when we make some mistakes."

Spike gave Gentle a hug. "Thanks Grandpa."

Posey cleared her throat. She did contain it for Gentle so he could give it to Spike. Spike blushed as he forgot this was from both of them. "Right, Thank you too Grandma."

Posey smiled as she kissed Spike's cheek. "It's fine Sweetie, I knew you'd like it."

They both nuzzled Spike's head and soon Dumpling walked over and got very close to Spike. She pulled the little dragon in between her legs and gave him a hug. "Hi Spike, happy hatch day."

Spike blushed as he smiled. "Hi Dumpling, thank you for coming."

This set all the girls into mother mode, but all of their mothers kept them away. "Well why wouldn't I come, you’re my friend and I wanted to see you."

"Thanks, I missed you."

Dumpling smiled as she kissed Spike's cheek. "Awe, I missed you too Spike."

Spike blushed hard at the feeling of Dumpling's kiss. All the girls were ready to kill Dumpling, but that would ruin the party, so they suppressed the blood lust. "Dumpling, I think you've had your fun." Said Tart as she walked over to make sure the girls didn't kill her daughter.

Dumpling giggled as she got away from Spike. "Fine, but can you blame me, he's so adorable."

Sour Sweet walked over to Dumpling and started pulling her away. "Come on Dumpling, it's for your own good." All of her friends agreed.

Tart sighed as she walked over to Spike. "Hi Spike, I'm sorry about Dumpling, but she has been waiting for this day since her birthday." She then leaned down and nuzzled Spike's face. "Just don't shoot yourself out of the cannon again."

Spike huffed. "Mama won't let me in it until I'm 4 now."

Pinkie nodded as she had Gummy standing guard at the barrel, he had a little sign around his neck.

No Baby Dragons Allowed.

Tart looked at the cannon, and then at the alligator. They were both sitting where she was a moment ago. "I was just standing there, and I'm pretty sure that alligator is talking to me in my head."

Spike nodded. "Yeah, Gummy tends to do that. Gummy stop that, it's rude to talk to others without their permission."

Gummy moved one of his eyes and walked backwards into the cannon. Tart looked at the cannon and sighed. "You know what, It's Pinkie, I'm not going to argue." She looked at Spike and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before walking away and getting to see her old friend.

The next to walk up was the loving couple and the little filly they loved. Filthy smiled at Spike and placed Diamond on the ground. "Hi Spike." Smiled Diamond as she gave her friend a hug.

Spike smiled as he hugged Diamond back. "Hi Diamond."

Raven giggled at seeing her step daughter getting along so well now that Spoiled wasn't there to get in the way. "Hi Spike."

"Hi Miss Rich." Said Spike.

Raven sighed. "Still trying to get used to that. But It sounds so cute coming from you." She nuzzled Spike's face.

"Mom, he's my friend." Wined Diamond as she wrapped Spike in a hug.

Spike blushed, but all the mares giggled at the little romance between the two. "Sorry Diamond, but don't you have something for Spike?"

Diamond gasped as she nodded. "I do." She turned to Spike and was about to kiss his cheek, but Spike turned his head to ask her to let go. So, for the first time in his life, Spike got a kiss on the lips by a cute filly. All the mares smirked at the kiss, while most of the stallions were proud of the dragon. Well except one, Filthy was sure that his heart had stopped.

Thankfully, the kiss didn't last long, but that was more on Diamond's part, seeing as Spike was completely shocked into silence. Diamond smiled as she looked at Spike. "Happy Hatch Day Spike." Said Diamond, to her, she just gave Spike a kiss, completely losing the message on where she placed it.

Raven sighed as she looked at her stiff husband. "Come on dear, I'm sure that Pinkie still needs to give Spike his present." She used her magic to place Diamond on her back, she then picked up Filthy and carried him to a corner, to help him process the fact that Diamond has a crush on Spike.

Pinkie hopped over to Spike with Gummy now in her mane. "Sorry Sweetie, it's harvesting season so my family couldn't make it, but they did send this ahead of time." She pulled a massive box, that wasn't there a moment ago, right in front of Spike.

Spike looked at the box that easily dwarfed Celestia, but on the side there was a little pull tab. Spike grabbed the tab and gave it a small pull. Pinkie then pulled Spike away from the falling sides of the box. Sitting in the middle of the box was a large geode with purple and green gems. "Wow, a geode that has both purple and green, those are really rare, almost as rare as the one Rarity found." Said Pinkie, she was surprised that her family found one, and one so large. Take that news as you will.

Spike looked at the large amount of gems in the rock, and something inside of him was telling him to find more things, more pretty things. Pinkie handed Spike a note from the Pies, but to everyone's surprise, Spike ignored it and walked over to the geode. "Spike, don't you want to read the note that Grandpa, Grandma, Aunt Maud, Aunt Limey, and Aunt Marble sent?" Asked Pinkie, she was worried that it may be time for that.

Spike's eyes contracted and he grew a few centimeters in an instant, much to the worry of all the girls and Celestia. "Oh no." Said Pinkie as she ran to get her back up plan.

Fluttershy walked over to Spike, she had the best chance at calming him down and stopping this from happening. "Spike, why don't we take a break from the presents?" Asked Fluttershy as she tried to walk him away from the large geode.

"NO, it's mine." Said Spike, as he tried to protect his gift.

But Fluttershy was determined to keep her promise to him from when he was only a baby. 'No, I will not be crybaby Fluttershy, Spike needs our help.' Thought the filly. She got closer to Spike and gave him a smile. "Spike, do you want me to help you store it?" Asked Fluttershy.

But Spike wasn't in his right mind, he started growling at Fluttershy. "No, you only want to take it away." Spike's body was now the same size as her, but true to her word, Fluttershy was not backing down.

"Spike, look at me, I don't want to get mad, but you need to calm down." Said Fluttershy as she got closer to him, but this wasn't the best idea, she got too close and Spike actually took a swipe at her. Thankfully, Rainbow was making sure that this didn't get too out of hoof, and she noticed that Spike was getting protective, so she tackled her friend out of the way before she could get hurt.

Once Fluttershy was safe, it was time for the nice approach to end. Rainbow was loyal, and she was going to do everything she could to help her son through this, even if that meant getting angry. She flew over to Spike and in the most authoritative voice she had, she tried to stop Spike. "SPIKE, STOP THIS RIGHT NOW!" Yelled the filly. "This isn't you, you are not a monster." But that was the wrong choice of word. Spike growled even more as his body started growing larger.

Now he was the size of Celestia, and it was clear that Spike was letting his greed win. "Girls, let me handle it from here, Spike's still in there, but he's not in control." Said Celestia as she used her magic to teleport all the party goers out of the barn. "Spike, it's me, Grandma, I just want to talk, I promise I won't take your gift away."

Spike growled and wrapped his tail around the geode to protect it. "Sweetie, listen to me, I didn't want to worry you, but this is something that is completely natural for a young whelp. You are having a greedy moment, and it's only going to get worse the more you want to horde. But you need to fight it." Celestia noticed that Spike's eyes started dilating back to normal and that he had stopped growing. He was still a head taller than her, but he wasn't growing any larger. Celestia took a step closer to him. "See, you are in control." She then took another step. "I believe in you, and I know that you are stronger than this."

Spike's eyes were now back to normal. "Grandma?" Asked Spike.

Celestia smiled at seeing that she got through to Spike. "There you are Sweetie, are you ok?"

Spike shook his head. "I'm scared, where Mamas?"

Celestia shushed him with a hoof. "They're just outside, but they're worried about you."

Spike looked down at his feet, he then noticed his hands and his tail, and the fact that he was taller than Celestia. "What happened?" Asked Spike.

"Spike, you had a brush with greed, a powerful emotion in dragons. I have told the girls, but I fear I should have told you as well, but I wanted you to not have that burden placed upon you."

Spike started crying, he started remembering small snippets of what happened. "I tried to hurt Mommy. Mom called me a monster. I scared everyone." Spike couldn't help but remember all the looks he first got from the ponies. "Maybe I am a monster?"

All the girls ran through the door and glared angrily at Spike, but Fluttershy was the one that was the most angry. "HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT!" Yelled Fluttershy, this surprised Celestia. "You are not a monster, and I will never let you call yourself that ever again." She flew up to Spike's face and looked him dead in the eyes. "Spike, please never call yourself that again." She wiped away his tears.

Spike sniffled. "But I tried to hurt you?"

Fluttershy nuzzled his head. "Sweetie, it doesn't matter, all that matters is that you are safe." All the girls got closer to Spike and showed him that no matter what, they will love him.

Spike pulled them all into a hug. "I love you Mamas." But then Spike realized something, normally it was them hugging him. "Wow, this is different." That's when the girls noticed it too. But they just laughed at it.

Celestia smiled at seeing that everything was under control. "Spike, please understand that whatever happens, you are not a monster, you never will be one, and you have never been one." Said Celestia as she gave the dragon a warm smile.

Spike nodded, but then he decided that he wanted to thank her too, so he used his longer and stronger tail to grab Celestia and bring her into the hug. "I love you Grandma."

Celestia sighed, this was the first time in almost a millennium that she was handled so easily, but she returned the hug without a second thought. "I love you too Spike."

The group just stayed like that for a moment longer, but then something really important popped into the minds of everyone. "Um...when am I going to shrink back to normal?" Asked Spike.

Everyone blinked as they really didn't have an answer. "Um..."


Back to the present.

"SPIKE SHY-DASH-PIE-BELLE-APPLE DRAKE, you get your scaly tail back here and put down your uncle." Yelled AJ as she ran around the orchard chasing her son.

Spike laughed as he was being chased by all the kids with all the adults laughing at how a 1 year old dragon was carrying around a 9 year old colt, while eleven 5 year old fillies were chasing him so they could have a turn. Celestia had come up with the idea that for the time being, that Spike should have the opportunity to be the bigger one, plus that gave her a chance to send all of his gifts to the royal vault, just in case. She would return them to him once he had his greed fully under control, but for now, he should be just fine.

Author's Note:

Yeah, I never liked how the show did greed, I mean the growing was just fine, but the magical instant shrink was kinda dumb. So here's my out for that, Since Spike was (insert show age) when he first hit greed, I think that if he got it younger, his body was more naturally ready for it. Allowing for him to see the errors and the danger it holds if he lets his greed win, thus letting him have his mind back but keep his larger body is a great learning experience.

PreviousChapters Next