• Published 4th Oct 2019
  • 6,526 Views, 642 Comments

Dragon's Mommies - TAD2



Spike was sent back to the Dragon Lands right after he was hatched, but what happens when he is found by 5 little fillies

  • ...
14
 642
 6,526

PreviousChapters Next
Judge, Jury, and Bath Time

All was quiet at the Pie family farm, that was until Spike was placed in the bath. Dragons were actually really clean creatures, this was mainly because they were able to swim in lava. So when Rarity had tried to give Spike a bath, it was not going well. To him, it was cold and boring, and he hated the feel of someone scrubbing his scales. Rarity was trying to scrub his scales. "Spikey Wikey, please hold still for a moment, I need to get you all clean." Said Rarity as she was struggling to wash Spike. That was until Spike splashed Rarity with some of the water, now her mane was wet and covered her face.

All of the others were with Rarity, as all of the adults were in the back making sure nothing happened, but right now, they couldn't help but giggle.

Rarity used her magic to move her mane out of her face, she looked at Spike, he was giggling as well. "I hope you know, this means war." Said Rarity as she squinted at Spike.

Spike squinted back. "Bwing it." Said Spike. Rarity used her magic to levitate the luffa, a rubber alligator, and a bottle of soap, she was going to use the alligator to distract Spike, while she tried to clean Spike's scales. That was the plan until the alligator started to move.

Rarity screaked as she dropped all of the stuff, sending the alligator into the tub. Pinkie gasped. "Achy shoulder." Said Pinkie, she rain over to the tub and pulled out the alligator. "So that's where you've been." Said Pinkie as she looked at the alligator. "I was looking all over for you."

All the adults and fillies, minus the Pies all got as far away as possible. "Pinkie, why is there an alligator in the tub?" Asked Pear.

Pinkie giggled. "Well, he's my pet alligator, Gummy, he loves bath time, so he usually just stays in the tub, but he's prone to moving around at random." Said Pinkie, suddenly Gummy tried to bite Pinkies leg and mane, but it only made Pinkie giggle even more. "Awe, I missed you too Gummy." Said Pinkie. She then placed Gummy back in the tub with Spike. "Gummy, this is Spike, he's my son, and Spike this is Gummy." Said Pinkie.

Spike looked at the alligator, but the alligator just looked at Spike with a blank expression, then Gummy licked his eye, causing Spike to giggle. Spike swam up to the alligator and hugged Gummy. Then Gummy licked Spike's cheek while still having that million mile stare. Pinkie smiled seeing that her son and her pet were already good friends, and seeing that Spike was distracted with Gummy, Pinkie washed Spike using the soap and luffa, and the weird part was it only took 3 seconds to have Spike cleaned, dried, and his scales polished. "And there you go." Said Pinkie as she closed the jar of scale polish she somehow gotten.

Rarity was shocked. "What? How? Why? When?" Asked Rarity, but she was silenced by Pear who was shaking her head.

"Rarity, I have a feeling that it is better if we don't question it." Said Pear.

All the girls nodded. "Yep, its Pinkie Pie, don't question it." Said AJ. Suddenly every creature in the whole world felt a shiver run up their spines. AJ looked at everyone. "Did everyone else feel that?"

Everyone nodded. Pinkie shrugged as she placed Spike onto her back, she walked over to her parents. "Sorry about that Dad, Spike was really dirty. So what did you want to talk about?" Asked Pinkie.


In Canterlot, a group of royal guards were escorting Corporal Swift Flight to the princess. "What is the meaning of this, I want to know why I am being brought in front of the princess." Said Swift Flight. But the guards just remained silent.

Once they reached the throne room, the guards stationed at the door, opened them and allowed the escort to enter the room. "Move." Said one of the guards pushing Swift Flight through the door.

Now that Swift Flight was in the throne room, the guards closed the door. Swift Flight looked at the princess, he saw her anger and her disappointment. The guards that were escorting Swift Flight, brought him to the base of the throne. Now that Swift Flight was here it was time to begin. "Guards leave us." Said the Princess.

"Yes your Highness." Said the guards as they exited the room quickly. Now that she was alone with Swift Flight, she showed her full anger. Celestia placed a sound proofing spell around the room. She walked down to the ground and approached Swift Flight, he was nervous and twitching.

"Corporal Flight, do you know why I asked to see you?" Asked Celestia.

Flight shook his head. "No I don't your highness, has something happened while I was on my mission to return that dragon from yesterday?"

Celestia nodded as she used her magic to anchor Flight's hooves to the ground. "Sadly yes." Suddenly the Transport report popped right in front of him. "It seems Spike somehow managed to cloned himself, escape your hold, and some how ended up in the exact opposite direction of the Dragon Lands."

Swift went pale as he gulped. "But that's impossible, I made my way to the boarder and placed him at the first cave I found, and I know It was occupied as there was smoke coming out of it and the sound of snoring." Said Swift lying through his teeth.

Celestia sighed. "I was hoping that you were going to tell me the truth." Said Celestia as she got Swift Flights record. She looked at the report. "2 counts of dereliction of duty, 4 counts of insubordination, 1 count of out right reckless endangerment. 5 years in the guard, would normally gain the rank of Sergeant or even lieutenant with a spotless record. But you, Swift Flight are a special case, and even after all of the incidents recorded, you were still able to dodge a dishonorable discharge. That was until now." Said Celestia. "AS OF THIS MOMENT, YOU ARE OUT OF THE ROYAL GUARD, AND WILL BE BRANDED AS SUCH." Declared Celestia in her Royal Canterlot Voice. "That ends the military trial, now lets start your civilian trial." Said Celestia. "For acts against the kingdom of Equestria, you are charged with one account of child endangerment, seeing as you probably left Spike in the Everfree Forest, one count of attempt at murder of a child, and lastly one count of attempt at terrorism."

"Wait Terrorism? I would never do such a thing."

Celestia sighed. "I understand the confusion, but its true, the reason I asked you to take Spike to the dragons, was in hope of stopping a possible attack to retrieve him, but since you deliberately disobeyed my orders, and since I am the highest authority and disobeying a direct order from me is grounds for immediate dismissal from the guard, the moment you changed course, you ended your time as a guard, and became a threat to the kingdom. That also meaning, you were a private citizen when you abandoned Spike to die. Thankfully he was saved by a group of ponies, who will be my next stop after your sentencing." Said Celestia.

Swift Flight gulped. "Sentencing?"

Celestia nodded. "Yes, taking into account all the charges against you, I have deemed a fitting punishment. You shall be sent to Tartarus, where you will spend the next 60 years, atoning for your actions, your family..." Said Celestia as she looked at the file. "Will not be given any compensation for your time in the guard and will be put up for adoption. Sadly you will not be able to see your rabbit, Angel again." Celestia then returned the file. "Swift Flight, why did you do it?" Asked Celestia.

Swift sighed. "I was scared."

Celestia walked over to Swift and leaned next to his ear. "WELL SO WAS HE." Yelled Celestia as she teleported Swift Flight to Tartarus. She sighed. "Ok, I need to go retrieve Spike, and personally take him back to the Dragon Lands." Said Celestia as she teleported to Ponyville to start her search for the dragon.

Author's Note:

I have NO idea how an actual military trail works, and not sure if there would have been two differnt trails, but I wanted him to suffer as much as possible, so I'm going with that. Next time, we will see Celestia looking for Spike, and soon the inevitable reunion between the two will determin Spike's fate with his mothers.

PreviousChapters Next