• Published 4th Oct 2019
  • 6,526 Views, 642 Comments

Dragon's Mommies - TAD2



Spike was sent back to the Dragon Lands right after he was hatched, but what happens when he is found by 5 little fillies

  • ...
14
 642
 6,526

PreviousChapters Next
The Gentle Flame Illuminates a Single Posey

It took a few minutes for both Posey and Gentle to wake up after their daughter told them about her son. But Posey was the first one to get to her hooves. She looked at Fluttershy. "Sweetie, what happened?" Asked Posey.

Fluttershy sighed. "Well, you passed out after you looked at your grandson." Said Fluttershy.

Posey giggled. "Oh, I must still be in a dream. None of this is real." Giggled Posey. She looked around at others in the room. Then she looked down at Spike, who had been placed on the floor by Bow. He wanted to see if Spike was ready for his first 5 foot crawl ribbon, and his first place trophy for the 5 foot crawl race. Posey giggled again as she flew over to Spike. She picked him up and looked at him. "Well hi there Spike, apperintly I'm your grandma." Said Posey.

Spike wasn't paying attention to what she was saying, his eyes were transfixed on the pair of earrings. They weren't anything too special, all they were was a set of ear rings in the shape of a flower, with the center being made of two small rubies. They smelled sweet to Spike. 'Oh, I like this smell, maybe if I can get to the yummy thing, then maybe I can get new grandma to give them to me.' Thought Spike. He looked at Posey and he started to point at her ear rings. Posey noticed this, and she still thought it was all still a dream. She placed Spike on the ground so she could use both hooves, and she decided to take off her earrings. But when she did, she accidentally pricked her hoof, and a small drop of blood was forming at the wound. Posey giggled. "Well that's not right, I shouldn't feel any pain if this was a dream." Then it finally clicked in her head. She looked at her daughter. "This isn't a dream, is it?"

Fluttershy shook her head. "No its not, mom."

"So you actually have a son, who is a dragon?" Asked Posey.

Fluttershy nodded. "Yes."

Posey took a few deep breaths. She looked at Spike who was still trying to get the earrings. "Ok." She looked at Fluttershy. "Sweetie, I know you are the most outgoing one in the family..." Everyone dropped their jaws at hearing that Fluttershy, small, timid, crybaby, Fluttershy was the most out going one in the family. Even Spike dropped his jaw at hearing that. "But do you think its wise to raise a dragon?"

"We kinda don't have a choice, he has already emprinted on us, and we all made a promise to take care of him."

"Us?"

Fluttershy nodded. "Mom, I would like to introduce you to Spikes other mommies. You know Rainbow Dash."

"Hi Mrs. Shy."

"Then we have Rarity, along with her parents, Mr Hondo, and Mrs. Cookie Crumbles."

"Hi, its lovely to meet you, Mrs. Shy." Said Rarity.

"Same here, but please ignore the moustache, Spike has a strong grip." Said Hondo.

"Oh, I love your mane, do you get it styled?" Asked Cookie. Posey was scared and decided to hide behind her daughter.

Fluttershy rolled her eyes at the action of her mother, but she decided to press on with the introductions. "Next we have Applejack, and her family. Her mother Buttercup, her father Bright Mac, her brother and little sister, Macintosh, and Apple Bloom, and lastly the head of the family, Granny Smith."

AJ walked up to Posey and stuck out her hoof. "Greetins, names Applejack."

Posey slowly took the hoof and shook it. "It's nice to meet you."

AJ smiled at being able to get the mare to open up a little. Soon enough all of the Apples were introduced to the mare. "And lastly we have, Pinkie Pie." Said Fluttershy. But when she tried to look for the filly, she was nowhere to be found.

"Hi. My name is Pinkamena Diane Pie, but just call me Pinkie." Said Pinkie as she was already behind Fluttershy and her mother. This made both Posey and Fluttershy panic and they both decided to hide behind the whole Apple Family.

Pinkie giggled. But then she remembered why she was even coming to this town in the first place. She gasped. "Oh, my, Celestia. Silly Pinkie." Pinkie looked at everyone in the room. "I'll be right back, I need to run to town and pick up some stuff. I'll be back in like 5 minutes." Said Pinkie as she ran out of the house and straight in to the town.

Everyone looked at the spot the pink filly was not a few moments ago, and they were very confused. But they decided it would be for the best if they just waited for her to get back.

Spike crawled over to Posey who still had the rubies. He tapped her on the leg. She looked down at Spike. "Oh, right." Said Posey as she removed her other earring and brought both over to Spike. 'Oh he must want to look at them, but just in case I'll make sure he doesn't try and eat them.' thought Posey as she placed both of them into her hoof and brought it over to Spike so he could see.

What she didn't expect was for Spike to snatch them, then what she really didn't expect was the fact that he was actually able to remove the stones from their seating. And the most unbelievable thing happened, Spike actually gave back the earrings, minus the rubies, back to Posey. Spike picked up one of the rubies and tried to eat it like the others but it didn't work. 'Hey, why won't these yummy things let me eat them?' Thought Spike. He tried for a few moments longer, but they wouldn't melt.

By this point Gentle was back on his hooves and watching Spike try to eat the ruby. He walked over to Spike and carefully picked him up. Spike was still trying to eat the ruby, but Gentle took it away from him, much to Spikes dislike. 'Hey, not you too.' Thought Spike. Gentle walked over to his daughter. "Shy, does he have anything he could eat?" Asked Gentle.

Fluttershy nodded as she walked over to Spikes basket. She pulled out a piece of fluorite from its insides and handed it to her father. Gentle smiled at the gem. "That's perfect." Said Gentle as he brought the gem to Spikes mouth. It works as Spike started to suckle on it, but unlike the other gems it was unable to be dissolved very easily, so in a way it worked as a edible pacifier, and it worked to the benefit as Spikes snack and to save Posey's earrings.

Posey walked over to her husband and got close to Spike. Gentle cradled Spike as he looked at him. "Hello Spike, I'm glad to know that you'll be joining the family...That is, if your ok with that?" Said Gentle as he smiled at his grandson.

Posey moved her uninjured hoof and started to rub it against Spikes chin as she started to make baby noises. "And I'm grandma Posey. I'm sorry for thinking that you weren't real." Said Posey. The three stayed together for a moment. But then suddenly Pinkie busted the door down with a massive pile of party supplies on her back.

"I'M BACK!" Yelled Pinkie.

Author's Note:

There it is, all have introduced themselves to Spike. Next time we find out what Pinkie was doing.

PreviousChapters Next