• Published 4th Oct 2019
  • 6,525 Views, 642 Comments

Dragon's Mommies - TAD2



Spike was sent back to the Dragon Lands right after he was hatched, but what happens when he is found by 5 little fillies

  • ...
14
 642
 6,525

PreviousChapters Next
Hello My Little Dragon

"Princess Celestia is inside." Responded Pear as she was huffing against the side of the house. Granny Smith walked out of the house to make sure everything was ok. It wasn't. Everyone was scrambling around trying to make sure everything was perfect for the princess. Granny sighed as she walked over to Spike. "Hey there Sugar Cube, how are you doing?"

Spike looked at Granny and smiled at her. "Granny...." Then he did the one thing that he shouldn't have. "Why you old?" Asked Spike, but in his defense, he was told not to call Granny old, not to ask her why she was old. Everyone fell silent at the question.

Granny chuckled as she picked Spike off of Rarity. "Well, I've been around the block a few times." Everyone's jaw dropped at the fact that she wasn't upset. "Do you want to meet an old friend of mine?" Asked Granny. "She seems to want to talk to you a lot."

Spike nodded. "Ok." Spike looked at Fluttershy. "Mama, I meet this pony before?" Asked Spike, Fluttershy shook her head. "Ok." Said Spike, he looked back at Granny. "Granny, look at what mamas give me." Said Spike as he showed his new necklace.

Granny smiled at the necklace. "It's suits you Spike. Come on lets not leave our guest waiting." Said Granny as she placed Spike on her back and walked back into the house, leaving all of the others outside.

Suddenly Macintosh with Applebloom resting on his back walked over to them. "Ma, Pa, Sis." Said Macintosh as he walked over. "I was wondering when you guys would get back. Before you go in, you won't believe it, but Princess Celestia is inside talking to Granny." Everyone else just sighed.

Pear looked at her son. "Thanks for the heads up dear." She looked at the door. "Come on lets head inside." Said Pear as she walked into the house again.

Inside of the living room, Granny brought Spike over to the sitting area so she could give Spike a chance to talk to Celestia. "Sorry about that, Princess, my family is very weird some times." Said Granny as she sat in her rocking chair and placed Spike on her knee. She looked down at Spike. "Spike, do you know how to say hi yet?" Asked Granny, unaware that he has learned a lot of words.

Spike nodded, he looked to Celestia. "It nice meet you, I Spike Drake, are you nice pony?" Asked Spike.

Celestia giggled as she looked at Spike. "It's nice to see you again Spike. Yes, I'm a nice pony, or at least I try to be."

Spike smiled. "Ok." He looked at Granny. "Granny, do you want to see picture?" Asked Spike.

Granny nodded. "Sure, where is it?"

"Mamas have it." Spike looked around for his mamas. "Where Mamas?" Asked Spike.

Suddenly the front door opened and in walked the whole Drake Family. Celestia, Granny and Spike all looked at the door, as one by one, each member of the very large family walked into the house.

Once everyone was inside, they all got in front of Celestia and bowed their heads to the ruler of the kingdom. "Greetings your highness, thank you for visiting our home." Said Bright Mac.

Celestia smiled as she lowered her head. "Thank you, and might I say it's wonderful to see how well this generation of the Apple family has utilized the land."

Everyone raised their heads. "We do what we can with it." Said Mac as he smiled at the kind words of the princess. "Princess, why are you here, has that manticore pride near the trail to Neigh Orleans been taken care of?" Asked Mac, assuming that was why she was here.

Celestia sighed as she shook her head. "Unfortunately not, today was the first time I have heard of this dangerous pride, but don't worry, when I get back to Canterlot, I'll send out a company of guards to relocate the pride. The real reason I'm here involves Spike." Said Celestia as she used her magic to pick up Spike, she placed him on her knee.

Spike looked up at Celestia's face. "You want meet my mamas?" Asked Spike.

Celestia nodded. "Yes, can I talk to them?" Asked Celestia.

Spike nodded, he looked at his mamas and smiled. "Mama, she nice pony, want meet her?" Asked Spike.

All five fillies walked forward and bowed at the princess, Spike was confused, but Celestia giggled. "Please raise your heads." Said Celestia, all the girls raised their heads. "First off, I must say, you all have done a great job raising Spike so far, he is very well behaved." Now she needed to confirm one thing before she asks all of her questions. "May I ask, where did you first find Spike?" Asked Celestia. 'If they say the Everfree, may Swift Flight rot in his cell.' Thought Celestia as she smiled at the girls.

"I was the first to find him, I heard him crying in the Everfree Forest." Fluttershy gasped. "Sorry, my name is Fluttershy."

Celestia giggled. "It's fine, but why did you go inside of the Everfree Forest in the first place, why not get an adult?" Asked Celestia as she thought. 'Rot in Tartarus.'

Fluttershy shook her head. "Something in my head was shouting at me to make sure that Spike was ok, I wanted to show him the kindness that he clearly hadn't been shown." She looked to Spike. "And I promised to always show him that kindness, no matter what."

Celestia smiled. "That was a great answer." She looked to the next filly. "And what is your name my dear?" Asked Celestia.

Rainbow looked at Celestia. "Rainbow Dash your highness."

"Ok, so Rainbow Dash, how did you get involved with Spike?" Asked Celestia.

Rainbow chuckled. "Well, after I achieved the sonic rainboom, I went looking for my friend Fluttershy, we all heard the crying, and Fluttershy was the first one to walk into the forest, I followed her, she is my best friend and if I couldn't stay by her side then I couldn't call myself a future Wonder Bolt." Rainbow looked at Fluttershy and smiled. "I don't leave my friends to face anything." She then looked at Spike. "And that applies to my son, I will always be there for him."

Celestia smiled at the answer. "You sound like a very loyal pony, Ms. Dash, I know you would be a perfect fit for the Wonder Bolts when your older."

Rainbow gasped as she started to hover, she then hoof pumped. "YES!"

Celestia's eyes fell on Pinkie. "And you must be Ms. Pie."

Pinkie gulped as she nodded. "First off, you should be ashamed of yourself for leaving your home without telling your parents." Celestia then softened her expression. "But how did a rock farmer end up in Ponyville?"

"Well, after I saw a rainbow, I wanted to let my family smile and feel just as happy as I did when I saw it, the only problem was I didn't have any supplies to throw a party, so I ran to the train station and took the train." Said Pinkie sheepishly, but she smiled. "I know what I did was wrong, but thanks to that, I have been allowed to live in Ponyville with Spike. No matter what, I will never hear him cry out of sadness again, so I promised him that I would always be there when he was sad and make him laugh."

Celestia sighed. 'There's no doubt that she's one, I can just tell.' Thought Celestia, she looked at Rarity. "And what about you, I have heard a lot about you Ms. Belle, you don't seem like a filly who would travel into the Everfree so freely."

Rarity nodded. "At first I would never even think of going into the forest for anything. But something was telling me that I needed to go in there, so I just ran after my new friends, ready to help them with anything they could need, even if it meant facing danger."

Celestia raised her eyebrow. "So, you were willing to help in anyway you could just to make sure your friends were happy?"

Rarity nodded. "I would do the same for anypony that needed it, but in that moment and for the rest of my life, the same will always apply to my son." Said Rarity.

Celestia smiled. "You have a very generous heart, one like that is rare to find in these times." Lastly her gaze fell on Applejack. "And judging from the pictures that Granny Smith showed me, you my little pony can only be Applejack." Celestia then giggled. "I still don't see how you could eat a full stack of piping hot apple fritters." Giggled Celestia.

AJ looked at Granny. "Granny!" Whined AJ.

Granny laughed. "Sorry AJ, but at least I didn't show your full baby album." Said Granny.

Celestia laughed. "It's fine, I have learned much about you from Granny Smith, and just from the stories I've heard, I can tell you have been raised in a great household full of honesty and a true sense of family."

AJ blushed as she tried to hide her face inside of her fathers hat. Celestia looked at Pear. "Mrs. Apple, you said earlier that Spike was officially a part of the family, can I assume that you went to town hall and Spike was legally adopted?" Pear nodded as she got out the official papers and gave it to Celestia. She looked at the paper, it had the royal seal stamped on it. Celestia smiled as she used her magic to place the paper into a frame and placed it on the wall.

Celestia looked at Spike. "So Spike, may I ask you a question?" Spike looked up and nodded at Celestia. "Do you want to live with other dragons?"

Everyone in the room went silent, they were shocked to hear that. Spike shook his head. "No, I happy with Mamas." Said Spike simply, not really sure what was happening or the importance of his answer. "You want to see picture I did?" Asked Spike.

Celestia smiled. "Of course I would." For years, Celestia has had premonitions for the future, the moment she saw the girls, she saw something that would play an important role in the future of the world, and all of it revolved around Spike staying here. She looked at the girls. "I hope you all have a great life with Spike." She looked at Spike. 'I did the right thing.'

Author's Note:

If this was anticlimatic, good, I was never going to have Celestia take Spike away. But next chapter we will see Spike being adorable with his aunts, and Celestia telling the girls the truth about Spike, let's see how that goes. I know you all hate cliff hangers, but now about a anticlimactic ending?

The winner of the last title was Ace_attorneyfan800 with Star Wars Episode 5 The Empire Strikes Back.

My other stories will be back on the forefront after the next chapter of Mommies is out.

Now for the weird bit of news. Tomorrows chapter will be out late, My father's friend, has a brother who for lack of a better term is a hippy, he travels the country for 9 months of the year, but tomorrow he is coming back for the Winter. He has a teepee that he actualy lives in and he has asked if me and my father if would like to help him put it up, we said yes.

PreviousChapters Next