• Published 4th Oct 2019
  • 6,525 Views, 642 Comments

Dragon's Mommies - TAD2



Spike was sent back to the Dragon Lands right after he was hatched, but what happens when he is found by 5 little fillies

  • ...
14
 642
 6,525

PreviousChapters Next
They Meet

Flight was right at the edge of the Everfree Forest, he walked into the forest but not wanting to get too deep into the most dangerous location in Equestria he didn't go too far, in less than a minute he found a tree stump. "Perfect." Said Flight as he walked over to the stump and placed the basket on it. Spike was starting to wake up as the sound of his stomach growling echoed through the forest. Spike yawned as he opened his eyes, but he didn't see anyone around, he became scared and started to cry.

Swift not wanting to watch one of the creatures of the Everfree enjoy its next meal, quickly flew out of the forest, leaving Spike to die in the forest.

Spike stayed there for what to him felt like years, but when your only 2 hours old, every moment of your life feels like a year, but he was still hungry, and scared. But then he heard a sound, actually a lot of sounds, which only made him cry even more. Spike continued to cry, that was until a group of little fillies walked up to the basket and looked into it.


20 Minutes ago. A sky blue pegasus filly with a rainbow mane was flying around looking for her friend. "Fluttershy, where are you?" Yelled the blue filly. She looked around for her friend, but she noticed one of the royal guards flying towards the local town, Ponyville, but she just shrugged it off, as she continued to look for her friend. "Fluttershy?"

At the same time, a yellow pegasus with a long pink mane was hovering around a group of animals as she was enjoying her first time on solid ground, a white unicorn with a deep purple mane done up in curls was walking home truly inspired by the large geode her magic led her to, an orange filly with a blond mane done up in a low ponytail was making her way back to her family farm after discovering that her family was her destiny, and an overly energetic pink filly with a large puffy pink mane was walking to the closest town so she can always make others smile. But the one thing that they all had in common was they all noticed the single royal guard flying around with a basket on his back. It was rare to see a royal guard outside of Canterlot and even rarer to see only a single one out and about. All the fillies looked at the guard confused. "What is he doing out here?" Asked all the girls at once, one by one they decided to follow the guard to see what was going on.

All the little fillies met up at the edge of the Everfree forest, then the sound of the blue pegasus yelling drew the attention of all the fillies. "Fluttershy!" yelled the blue filly, as she flew straight for her friend.

"Rainbow Dash." Cheered the yellow pegasus as she smiled at seeing her friend.

Rainbow Dash landed and gave her friend a big hug, glad to see she was safe. "Thank Celestia your ok, after I won the race, and I couldn't find you, I got worried, what happened to you and who are they?" Asked Rainbow Dash as she pointed to the other fillies.

Fluttershy looked over to the other fillies and became scared, she was not used to being around so many other ponies, so she decided to hide behind Rainbow. "I don't know."

The orange filly looked over at the two pegasi confused, but then she looked over at the other two fillies that were next to her, both were gasping at her, but one was more shocked to see the orange filly. "Applejack?" Asked the white filly.

Applejack got a good look at the white one, "Rarity?" Asked Applejack.

"AJ." Cheered Rarity as she pulled AJ into a hug. "It is you, what are you doing here, I thought that you were still in Manehattan."

AJ nodded as she hugged Rarity. "Yeah, but I missed the farm, and I just felt like I didn't belong with all them big city ponies. What are you doing here?"

"I was put in charge of designing the costumes for the school play, but I was drawing a blank, then my horn started to pull me towards a large boulder that had a lot of gems inside of it, so I started to rush home so I could finish the design."

"That was probably a multi-colored geode, they're very rare to find in the wild." Said the pink filly as she wrapped her legs around AJ and Rarity. She smiled at the two. "Hi, I'm Pinkamena Diane Pie, but just call me Pinkie Pie. It's nice to meet you." Said Pinkie.

Rarity was surprised by the sudden intrusion but when she turned to look at Pinkie all she saw was AJ who was confused. Rarity looked over at the two pegasi and matched AJ's level of confusion when she saw that Pinkie was introducing herself to them.

"Hi, my name is Pinkamena Diane Pie, but just call me Pinkie Pie, what's your name?" Asked Pinkie.

"I'm Rainbow Dash, the most awesome filly in all of Cloudsdale." Said Rainbow puffing out her chest, she then moved to the side and showed Fluttershy. "And this is Fluttershy, she is very timid, but she will open up more once she gets used to you." Said Rainbow.

Fluttershy looked up at Pinkie who was smiling at her, but she was still scared so she hid inside of her mane. "Um...it's nice to meet you." Said Fluttershy. Pinkie smiled at Fluttershy as she pulled her out of her mane and hugged her.

But the hug was cut short when the sound of something crying echoed out from the forest, all the fillies looked up and noticed that the guard was flying away from the forest without the basket, but the crying continued. Fluttershy looked into the forest, and something inside of her felt angry, she broke off from Pinkie and the others and walked into the forest determined to help whatever was crying. All the other girls looked shocked at the actions of the same little filly that was scared not 10 seconds ago. Rainbow reached out to Fluttershy. "Flutters what are you doing, that's the Everfree Forest, it's dangerous."

Fluttershy turned her head and looked at Rainbow. "And clearly something that can't defend itself is stuck in there, I am not just going to leave it, it won't last long, so you can either join me, or you can go get an adult." Said Fluttershy as she walked past AJ and Rarity, and into the forest.

Rainbow had never seen Fluttershy act like this before, but something was telling her to follow. Rainbow sighed as she took a deep breath and walked fast to catch up with Fluttershy.

AJ, Rarity, and Pinkie all watched the 2 pegasi walk into the dangerous forest. AJ and Rarity were both natives of Ponyville so they knew the dangers of the forest, Timberwolves, Manticores, Cockatrices, and Hydras, all of them call the forest their home. AJ sighed as she ran to the 2. "Hold up, I'm tagging along." Said AJ.

Rarity gasped. "AJ don't, it's dangerous." She turned to look at Pinkie for some sort of support, but Pinkie was nowhere to be seen behind her. Rarity looked back at her friend and saw that she was with Pinkie and the two others. Rarity sighed as she looked between the forest and Ponyville, debating whether to follow her friend, and going to go get her daddy, but the sound of crying quickly made her decision for her. Rarity took a deep breath and marched into the forest to help her new friends.

Author's Note:

I know everyone hates Swift Flight.

PreviousChapters Next