• Published 4th Oct 2019
  • 6,526 Views, 642 Comments

Dragon's Mommies - TAD2



Spike was sent back to the Dragon Lands right after he was hatched, but what happens when he is found by 5 little fillies

  • ...
14
 642
 6,526

PreviousChapters Next
This Chapter Will Self Destruct In: Never

The moment Mayor Mare gave the girls legal custody of Spike, the baby dragon was confused. But in his defense the word custody had no meaning, Spike looked to his now real mothers. "Mama, we family now?" Asked Spike.

All the girls were crying, so far with Spike in their lives, every moment was a rollercoaster of emotions, but all of those emotions were nothing compared to the pure joy they were feeling right now. Fluttershy smiled at Spike as tears escaped her eyes, she nodded at her now real son as she picked him off of the desk. She kissed his head as she brought him to her barrel, hugging him. "Yep, now we're a family."

Spike looked at Fluttershy, he was confused. "Then why Mama crying?" Asked Spike.

AJ walked up as she kissed his head, she joined in the hug. "Spike, right now it's just like when you gave us your gifts."

Rainbow nodded as she joined in the hug. "Yep, now there is nothing that will make us more happy than this moment."

Pinkie walked over and smiled at Spike as she joined the hug. "You've done so much for us in such a short time, and now we can always have moments like this."

Rarity joined in as she completed the circle of fillies, all hugging their new son. "Because from this moment on, we're your Mama's."

All the fillies looked at Spike. "And Spike, from now on your our son. We love you Spike."

Spike started to cry himself, he hugged Fluttershy even more. "I love you too."

All of the adults looked at the newly formed family as they all cried. Mayor Mare sighed at the newly formed family. She got out from her desk and grabbed a camera that she had in her office. It wasn't that common for a pony to be adopted, mostly because very few pony's needed to be adopted, but in her time as a politician, she has only made one other family whole before Spike's, and the moment she saw the smiling face of the foal being adopted, nothing compared to how happy she was. Right now she was experiencing that same feeling but five times over. Mayor Mare looked at the group of fillies and Spike, she smiled at the sight as she took a picture to commemorate this moment. The picture spat out of the camera and she handed it to Cookie. "Every family needs a first photo." She then pointed to the still hugging family. "And no way in Tartarus is there a better moment than this."

Cookie nodded. "Thank you Mayor." Said Cookie. Suddenly the clock tower struck five, town hall was closing, and right now they were holding up the mayor from leaving. Cookie sighed, she didn't want to ruin the moment, but this was the first of many to come. "Ok girls, we still need to make one more stop before we get Spike home tonight, and as much as I want to let you girls enjoy this moment forever, we are keeping the mayor from leaving." Said Cookie.

All the girls removed themselves from the hug as they nodded. Rarity looked at her mother. "Mother, do you know what time Ms. Shine's store closes?" Asked Rarity, she wanted to know, so the others could gather their family's. "I have a great idea." She then pointed to Spike. "I want to surprise him."

Cookie smiled. "Her shop closes at 7, but she stops taking orders at 6."

Rarity nodded. She picked up Spike as she looked at him. "Spikey Wikey, do you mind going with Grandma Buttercup for a little while, Mamas need to talk about a surprise we have planned for you?" Asked Rarity.

Spike shook his head. "Ok Mama." Spike looked at Pear. "Grandma, can I?" Asked Spike.

Pears heart melted, Spike just accurately said grandma. She smiled as she picked Spike up. "Of course." She then looked to the mayor. "Mayor, thank you for doing this on such short notice." Said Pear as she smiled.

Mayor Mare smiled back. "Think nothing of it." She looked at Spike. "I have a feeling that with you around, nothing in this town will ever be the same again, and I can't wait to see it."

Spike smiled as he placed his hand on her muzzle. "Thank you Mayor, I love family." Said Spike.

Mayor Mare smiled. "Your welcome Spike."

Pear smiled as she and Spike walked out of the office.

Now that the girls were alone, it was time for Rarity to tell everyone her plan. She motioned for all the girls and the adults to gather around. "Ok, I think we should surprise Spike." She looked to her mother, Windy and Bow. "Mother, can you go get father and Sweetie and bring them to the farm?" Asked Rarity.

Cookie nodded, she had a good idea what Rarity was planning and it would be just perfect. "On it, and if your doing what I think your going to do, I agree."

Rarity looked at Windy and Bow. "Ms. Windy, Mr. Bow, can you go get Fluttershy's parents and her brother, and bring them back to the farm as well?" Asked Rarity.

Windy and Bow nodded. "Of course, I can't wait to see what you have planned." Said Bow, he looked at Windy. "Windy, you stay here and watch the girls, 5 fillies shouldn't be left alone without adult supervision."

Windy nodded as she kissed Bow's cheek. "Don't worry dear."

Rarity looked at Bright Mac. "Mr. Mac, can you help Mrs. Buttercup keep Spike distracted?"

Bright Mac nodded. "Sure thing."

Rarity looked at the rest of the girls. "Ok, all of us are going to head to the local jewelry shop to get the necklaces made, but I want to change one little thing. I think we should chip a little off each gem and make a sixth necklace for Spike. He wanted us to keep them close to our hearts, so to show him that we want the same thing, Spike should have a piece of us with him."

All the girls thought for a moment and the idea was a perfect way to show the connection they all shared now, they all nodded. Rarity smiled. "Ok, lets move out." Said Rarity as out of nowhere dramatic music started to play.

All the girls were confused by the music, until Pinkie giggled, she looked sheepish. "It felt right." Said Pinkie.

Rarity nodded as she narrowed her eyes. "It's perfect." Said Rarity, she looked at everyone and nodded. They nodded back as everyone ran out of the office, leaving Mayor Mare alone.

She looked at the open door as she started to laugh. "Not five minutes in and its already started." Said the mayor as she started to pack up for the day.

Author's Note:

Mission Fillypossible: Gem Seating is a go. Spike is going to be visiting grandma's old friend and if you chose to accept this mission, Spike will be happy.

And if it's not obvious to the one person reading this who doesn't know what I'm talking about, I'm watching the whole Mission Impossible series this weekend.

PreviousChapters Next