• Published 2nd Oct 2019
  • 507 Views, 17 Comments

DisHarmony: Genesis - -Pinkamena_Pie-



Mena escapes with two SCPs by her side, into a world torn apart by war.

  • ...
1
 17
 507

Chapter 17: Calming Down

"Tartarus, Tartarus, bucking Tartarus! What can I do?! I just ate a literal bucking goddess!" I brayed nervously, trying to calm myself down a bit.

Damn existential crisises or whatever these things are called! I'm just a Tulpa, I don't know enough about being an actual flesh-and-blood pony!

"Mena. Understandably, you are distressed at what you have done to my mortal body. However, you must understand: I am not spiritually harmed in any way. We simply find ourselves in a strange predicament, and unfortunately, I have no choice but to use you as my vessel," Valencia says, I'm guessing with the thought it was comforting.

"You're not helping..." I groan, slumping against the table.

"Perhaps you are thinking too much on what has occurred? It would be best if you considered your mission. Just because I am a part of your very being does not mean that you are no longer the Agent of Light," she suggested.

"Right, Right... Still in the light, definitely not dark right now. That was totally not me going dark. At all," I say, not really convinced.

"Mena! You are still an Agent of Light and you have your duties. Stop thinking on the past and focus on the future!" She said sternly, somehow causing me to not remember.... Wait, what was I saying?

"Good. Now. You must think of your next step. Discord has lain a curse on you that I can remove in order for you to be able not to make any mistakes," she says.

Oh, right. I must've been forced to eat somepony. As usual...

"I have entered your mind as you are ready for my presence. You are an agent of light and it would be best if you could contact me whenever you wished," she says.

"Sounds reasonable, I guess. Ok... So, are you referring to his orders to torture a pony a day, release them, and then eat a pony a day as well?" I ask.

"Yes. But I must cause it to be undetectable so as Discord does not get suspicious his little game has been... Stopped," she says, her last words rather dry.

I nodded and mentally prepared mys-


You. The ones whom read this reality as if they were words on paper. I know that you have lost hope in my Agent, but I ask that you give her a chance. She did not do this deed of her own free will, and we have much, much bigger things to worry about then a little accident. I've sensed a worrying presence on a different planet, and we must escape immediately.

So, as I said. Do not give up on her. She is still an Agent of Light, no matter what.

I hope I am understood. Goodbye, Readers.


-elf for what I knew was coming.

"Are you ready, Mena?" She asked, preparing some kind of spell. How she could cast it while in my head, I have no idea.

"Yeah. Just do it, I don't want to deal with his shit anymore," I responded, emphasizing the swear word to show what I thought of it.

"Good," she replied, casting whatever she had prepared.

Huh, that's weird. I thought I saw a glow from my flank. Must be my over-tired imagination.

I didn't feel any different afterwards, but I could only assume the curse had been lifted.

"Sooo... Is it done?" I ask.

"Yes."

"Aaaand...?"

"We find a way to thwart Discord," she replied.

"Easier said than done. This is an all-powerful chaos lord we're talking about. Pinkie barely handled his power in the finale," I said.

Yeah, I know what happened in that show! Just because I wasn't there doesn't mean I don't know!

Anyway...

"And so? You're a smart mare. I'm sure you can figure it out. Perhaps somepony you met before Discord dragged you away?" She said, leading me on.

I squinted.

"But she thinks I'm Discords' plaything," I said.

"With his chaos magic inside of you, you were. That was what controlled you," she responded lightly.

"Wait... You mean..." I started, attempting to summon a tendril and failing. Happiness and glee filled me.

"I'm not his anymore! Oh, mare, I'm free!" I said, bouncing rapidly on the spot like Pinkie did whenever she was excited. At this point, I didn't care what I did. It's an exhilarating feeling when you're not a mind slave anymore.

"No. You're not, Mena," said a pegasus's voice.

I stopped bouncing with a groan.

"Celestia damnit..."

Comments ( 3 )

There is only silence... but a familiar presence can be sensed from somewhere within the empty void.

He may not have abandoned Mena, but neither is he willing to speak or be seen.

Why'd you make a sequel to this if it's cancelled?

So, Pinkamena is accompanied by the neck snapper and the box of paper dragons?

This is gonna be interesting.

I may just read this.

Login or register to comment