• Published 2nd Oct 2019
  • 504 Views, 17 Comments

DisHarmony: Genesis - -Pinkamena_Pie-



Mena escapes with two SCPs by her side, into a world torn apart by war.

  • ...
1
 17
 504

Chapter 5: Great... I'm a Queen now...

"I mean, I'm honoured and all, but I have to ask why you built that," I ask,staring at what appears to be a throne sitting in what is probably gonna be a palace eventually.

"Because you are our Queen, our Princess, our leader! All Hail Pinkamena, Goddess of the Stars!" Said a priest whom is currently bowed so low that his belly is almost touching the ground.

I'm gonna kill Drago for this.

"Okay... Sure. Queen of a small group of avidly religious ponies," I say, rolling my eyes.

"No, no, you misunderstand our numbers, my lady! You are worshipped throughout the land, even by some of the ponies in the war," he continues, shoving his muzzle into the dirt in submission.

I roll my eyes again, unimpressed by this turn of events and mutter underneath my breath.

"If that's true, they'd all be here groveling like slaves themselves..."

"Oh, do not worry, My lady! Our messengers are spreading the news of your arrival throughout the lands right now!" He says brightly.

Oh Celestia-damn these ponies... That's gonna get straight to the other armies and immediately get them to atta-

"Oh, golly, hi, Lady Pinkamena!" said a voice.

Oh for the love of... That annoying, stuck-up, plotting, evil mastermind... I bloody love how smart she is.

"Oh, hey, Cozy Glow. With all due respect, don't try to think you can make everyone here your friend. I know how you act. 'Course, I absolutely love how intelligent you have to be to have that kind of power over ponies," I say.

"Oh, thank you so much..." Says the now-blushing filly in full battle armour.

Wait, full battle armour? Are you saying...

"Queen of Friendship Cozy Glow! We've arrived! I admit we went against your orders to do so, but we couldn't just leave you alone, and we wanted to see this Goddess with our own eyes. Where is she, by the way?" Said the voice of a stallion.

"General Flash Sentry... What is the meaning of your disobedience?" Said the filly, not looking happy.

"I apologize, your majesty. If you feel I need a punishment, I will take it," said this 'Flash Sentry'.

Cozy looked at me apologetically and flew towards him, lighting her horn, which I just noticed she had. I immediately heard the muffled cries as she began force-snuggling him.

Now that, I didn't understand. I was thinking more stab him, y'know? But I guess she did give herself the title of Queen of Friendship...

Maybe he'll suffocate..?

As she finished, without suffocating him, unfortunately, she flew back to me.

"Sorry, I have to keep them in line. Anyway, we wanted to join your followers. We also were waiting for this moment, albeit partially because we need your help beating the Dark Emperor, the Queen of the Hive, and the Solar Empress... Also that one little resistance group, but they're not really necessary to beat yet," she said.

"Wait, hold on... Empress, Queen, and Empire? What are you talking about?"

"What? Oh... You probably don't know," she said. "There's a war going on."