• Published 2nd Oct 2019
  • 498 Views, 17 Comments

DisHarmony: Genesis - -Pinkamena_Pie-



Mena escapes with two SCPs by her side, into a world torn apart by war.

  • ...
1
 17
 498

Chapter 8: Eons of Agony

I wasn't sure how I was supposed to take this. An all-powerful being, fighting an inner war? I had thought goddesses were perfect in every way.

"As we speak, Pinkamena, forces of evil are looking to separate me into two, one good, one evil. One light, and one dark. You see, Viros is to me as you are to Pinkie. A Tulpa, a self-aware mental construct. She cannot separate from me, for I cast a spell causing it to be impossible. If these dark forces succeed in their task to break my spell... I do not want to know what would happen."

She turned back to me, her radiant aura now having streaks of darkness within it before they fade.

"You are my only hope. You must stop them from succeeding in their task. The entire multiverse is at stake."

"And if they do cause the darkness to separate from within me... I need to know you're willing to fight for me."

She looks at me, and for the first time, I can see desperation in her eyes. I know how she feels... I am the same way with Pinkie.

She needs me. Apparently the multiverse needs me. How can one single mare, a mare who isn't even that important in her own world, be so important for reality itself? I can't understand. My confusion rises.

"I know it's a lot to take in. But we do not have enough time. Even now, the multiverse is turning to darkness ever so steadily.

You have to be ready, Pinkamena, when the time comes. You have to make sure you escape the world you are in back to your own. There, and only there, can you begin your duty," she says, turning her back again, her aura darkening slightly.

"Goodbye, Pinkamena. And good luck."

And with that... I am awash in a swath of bright light.


I'm back where I was before the goddess brought me to her memories. Alone, behind a rock, with Big Red lumbering off into the distance.

I try to collect myself, trying to put into perspective what I have to do. My mind, of course, immediately goes to 'the entire multiverse is counting on you.'

That wasn't comforting at all.

I see movement to my left and jump before realizing that it's just a crow, coming down to feed on one of the corpses lying on the ground.

My nerves are a wreck.

'Ok... First things first, Mena. You need to find someplace to shelter,' I think to myself before realizing that there's no sign of 173 and Drago.

That's real great. Alone as usual. I really need to get used to everypony either dying or being taken away from me. I sigh.

Getting up, I look around at the ruins of the worship cathedral around me. I pick the opposite direction that the Big Red went and start trotting.

Let's hope I can find someplace to hide soon.