• Published 2nd Oct 2019
  • 500 Views, 17 Comments

DisHarmony: Genesis - -Pinkamena_Pie-



Mena escapes with two SCPs by her side, into a world torn apart by war.

  • ...
1
 17
 500

Chapter 13: What Can I Do?

Discord snapped his talons, making everything he had created disappear, and before I could react, he reached over and grabbed my head, casting a spell.

I heard a single forcible word in my head in his voice.

"Follow," his voice said.

Against my will, my hooves complied.

He walked to a spot far enough away from the ship before forcing time back to normal and teleporting us to what appeared to be the Castle of Friendship in this world.

"You will accept this power and these servants. They are bound to you by blood. You will reign as my second-in-command. You are to spread terror at least once a day," his voice ordered.

"As a result of these privileges, you will not attempt to disrupt my reign. You will not interfere in Lord Balroths' plans," he said, before adding something as an afterthought. "You will kill and ingest a single pony a day. You will torture a single pony a day before releasing them. If you fail me, you will be turned to stone. Are these orders clear?"

I heard myself speak, my pride recoiling as I did so.

"Yes, Master Discord," I said against my will.

"Good," he stated before teleporting away, leaving only a small puddle of chocolate milk and the dying remnants of wild laughter.


I was seated on a throne in a rebuilt friendship map room. I couldn't do anything, I felt trapped in my own mind. I was too busy fighting off this... This... Mind control... To be able to move.

I could feel sweet release... If I just gave in, stopped fighting... If I went back to my primal instincts... I would be so much happier...

But every time I felt like I was close to giving up, I could hear Pinkie, back before she was brainwashed, begging me not to do so, to fight a little longer, if only for her and not myself.

And I think that's why, eventually, I managed to lock that urge in the back of my mind. I may still be bound by it, but I sure as Tartarus won't let it control me.

The only thing I worry about is how I can accomplish my mission now. How can one find a way out when a forced oath caused them to do everything they didn't want to do? And it didn't help that if I failed at all, I would be turned to stone... Then I'm sure the multiverse would be doomed.

I can't let this continue... I need to find a way to reverse the oath.

On the bright side, I know where Luna is now. Looks like she wasn't missing or dead... She's Nightmare Moon, but at least I can keep an eye on her. She is one of my servants at the moment.

The other one is a blast from my past... Heh... Rainbow Factory Dash. Sadly, not my GrimDarks', but still. Better to have a familiar face nearby.

They do everything I want... I get the feeling he placed them fully under my control, but I don't know how to use mind control.

As for the power... Ugh... Tendrils of weird multicoloured energy. I mean, they provide an easy way to hold multiple things, but fairly useless unless I want multiple energy blasts. They can be summoned out and in, handy. I guess.

I have a jeweled hairband that I hate, but have to grudgingly admit looks good on me. I dunno what it does. Hopefully something I can use.

I need to think.