• Published 6th Sep 2019
  • 695 Views, 5 Comments

Everything's Gonna Be Alright... - Full Bloom



Pinkie accidentally blows up Sunset. Not like she'd try and cover this fact up...right?

  • ...
2
 5
 695

Insane like a fox

“Bet I can light a bonfire with the Finger-snapper!?” Pinkie gave a loud squee into the air, holding a massively oversized homemade pink bottle rocket.

Pinkie had her curly cotton candy hair in two bouncy pigtails. Wearing a cute blue tee that expressed how she loved smores. A tiny pair of green cargo shorts that hugged her hips, cut just above the thigh. Her outfit complete with sparkling glitter-covered pink shoes, perfect for hiking.

At her side counting, a large handful of money stood Trixie. She was wearing a pair of black stretch pants, boots, and a turquoise blue hoodie. Pinkie asked earlier if she was hot, only to get a reply about it being for her protection.

Apparently making Home Brew Fireworks is illegal.

“I know my specialty Finger-Snapper can get the job done, so sure!” Trixie giggled pocketing her money.

Pinkie was beyond ecstatic the pink teenage girl swift to start positioning her shot on the ground. She was in charge of setting up the campsite while the girls were uptown preparing, Sunset said she'd swing by later to help.

But being alone in the woods can get surprisingly boring. So one call to Trixie later and her life was once more exciting. Full of unstable and half-priced homemade fireworks!

Pinkie poked her tongue out of the side of her mouth cutely, aiming the oversized bomb perfectly at the fire pit from a good distance away. Trixie gave her the thumbs up with a smile, Pinkie knowing that as code for the vicinity being all clear.

Lighting a pink match with a girlish squeal. Pinkie quickly lit the fuse of this behemoth, pouncing over to Trixie giggling just as the hiss of the fireworks echoed throughout the lazy orange sky.

With a mighty pop, the rocket was sent flying into the distance in a fiery blaze of glory.

“I got here a bit early hope… OH MY GO…” Sunset walked out of the bushes of the campsite randomly.

Just in time for the rocket to hit the fire pit and explode in a huge ball of flames. Incinerating everything in a few feet of the blast, leaving behind charred remains.

Both girls near the edge of the woods gazed on in horror.

“You told me it was clear!” Pinkie turned to Trixie with panic.

“I did not!” Trixie snapped in a frazzled scream.

Pinkie gave her a sarcastic thumbs-up, pushing it hard in the girl's face.

“This! This means all clear!!” Pinkie yelled horrifically.

“No! That means shoot whenever!” Trixie took a few steps backward.

“What are we going to do!?” Pinkie fell to her knees horrified, large pale blue tears cascading down both her cheeks.

“I have no idea what you will do, in fact, I was never here!” Trixie quickly darted into the dense woods vanishing from view within seconds.

“Don't go! I panic under pressure!!” Pinkie began to hyperventilate on her knees wildly.

“I'm alright, I just blew up my friend to a kajillion pieces…” Pinkie collected her thoughts before taking a deep breath to calm her quivering hands.

Narrowing her ocean blue eyes to the smoldering crater of the fire pit, Pinkie came up with the perfect plan. She'd simply return home and plead her case to the authorities, a guilty murder wouldn't come clean.

Perhaps she'd be lucky and only get sixty years in prison.

Or maybe she should just run?

Rushing over to her bright bubblegum pink car, Pinkie fumbled around her pockets to fish out her keys. Nearly about to pass out from the horror of her situation she unlocked the car door and slid inside.

Only to surprisingly come face to face with Sunset in the passenger seat!

Or at least her pieced together doppelganger from the Music Festival.

Pinkie had forgotten she dragged it along, she had planned to use it and play a few pranks. But instead, she killed the only person who might have gotten a kick out of it.

“Pinkie, you blew me up!” The head of the doll tilted its head over to Pinkie eerily.

“Totally by accident!” Pinkie let her teeth chatter uncontrollably.

“You...need to...call somebody,” Sunset spoke in a stern voice, her dull drawn on eyes burning into Pinkie's soul.

“I know! But I'm scared Sunny!” Pinkie spun around and shook the doll by its shoulders.

“I'll be right here,” Sunset reassured her in a weak confident voice.

“Okies! I'll call the police from here…” Pinkie felt her lower lip quiver as she reached for her cellphone.

Pinkie suddenly narrowed her eyes to the doll in the car suspiciously.

“You'd like that wouldn't you!” Pinkie screamed out in utter shock, tossing the phone into her backseat.

“Pinkie!” The doll sounded disgruntled.

“They'll arrive and you'll squeal! Squeal like a Pig Monkey!” Pinkie gasped in horror.

“That I planned to blow you up! Well nobody sets up Pinkamena Pie!” Pinkie glared as she stepped out of her vehicle holding the doll in her hands firmly.

“Pinkie, you're acting insane!” The doll screamed in annoyance.

“Insane like a fox!” Pinkie let her eyes dart over to the still-burning fire pit slyly.

“Pinkie…” The doll tilted its head back awkwardly.

“I'm sorry but if someone's getting burned, it's you!” Pinkie tried to toss the doll towards the flames, her wire hand getting caught on Pinkie's wrist bracelet as it bounced back tackling the pink girl to the ground with a thud.

“No, I won't be silenced!” Pinkie squealed in a panic, punching her attacker on the nose.

The doll tilted her head far back to easily headbutt Pinkie in return. Both girls rolling on the muddy soil in an epic tussle to the death. Pinkie would slap the doll on her cheek, the doll's hands flailing wildly double slapping in response.

Pinkie would try to get to her feet and run. Only to have the doll's wiggly arms trip her up and have her fall face-first into the mud.

Indeed an epic battle.

With a bit of luck, Pinkie was able to grab the doll by her neck and fling it into the flames. Engulfed by fire the doll locked eyes with Pinkie in a long sickening stare, her stitched leather flesh darkening before crumbling to ashes.

“Pinkie!” Sunset screamed with a voice of anger.

“Shut up, I KILLED YOU!!” Pinkie felt tears rushing down her cheeks in waves of sorrow.

Her ocean-blue eyes burned painfully before feeling a hand suddenly grab her ankles. Pinkie squealed traumatized and nearly petrified in fear, seeing a very beaten up Sunset tugging on her ankles annoyed.

“You're alive!?” Pinkie scrunched her nose confused.

“Blasted into...the bushes…” Sunset plopped face-first into the dirt exhausted.

“Have you been crawling after me the whole time?” Pinkie felt her face flush of color.

“Yes, why were you fighting that doll?” Sunset lifted her head with narrowed eyes.

“Uh, I'll go get help!” The pink teen rushed towards her car in an embarrassed manner, blushing a bright red.

Sunset weakly rolled herself onto her backside. Gazing up to the darkening sky, she mused if her friend possibly would've tried to cover up her death.

She truly hoped not.

“The ambulance is coming! Everything's gonna be alright…” Pinkie kneeled at her friend's side giggling nervously.

The scent of burnt streamers and stuffing filled the air.

Comments ( 5 )

I'm surprised that Sunset managed to survive that blast, but on the other hand it doesn't surprise me much other than that a most interesting story

I find it amusing that Sunset came out from that with only annoyance of what Pinke had done

9819361
If you watched your friend basically lose it, best to just play it casual XD

ah insanity, although come to think of it is anyone in mlp actually sane?

Login or register to comment