• Published 27th Aug 2019
  • 443 Views, 24 Comments

Fallout Equestria: Stella Royale - RuinQueenofOblivion



A Zebra diplomat from the Free Roam Alliance stumbles across one of the great mysteries of the Wasteland. Can she survive, or will the Stella Royale swallow her up too?

  • ...
3
 24
 443
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 1 )

“Our last patzee?” Solstice said, sheathing her knife and adjusting her rifle.

“What is with you and name calling?” Silver said with a frown.

“What is with you and speaking in plural.” Solstice shot back

“I swear it’s like I’m babysitting foals,” I groaned. “It’s like dealing with tribal leaders only you two are more mature and do less name calling.”

Their relationship in a shellnut.

"Take that you bitches!” Solstice shouted as she stood up and put her rifle down. “You get one free shot, ONE, you better not miss next time!”

Also, you have a character cursing! For shame!

"Agreed,” I said as I looked at the gates again. “You know, I once heard a story about a hero who was faced with that supposedly unanswerable question by a Sphinx.”

“What was his answer?”

“They surrender.”

The classic answer to the unstoppable force. Also... Clever girl.

i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/017/204/CaptainAmerica1_zps8c295f96.JPG

Login or register to comment