• Published 17th Aug 2019
  • 3,637 Views, 26 Comments

Celestia's New Throne - Dr Sharaz Jek



Spike wishes to share a secret with Celestia, who in turn reveals one of her own.

  • ...
 26
 3,637
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 9 )

This chapter is hot, but all this talk about eggs swimming in spunk is making me think one of them is going to forget about the potion or build up a tolerance for it.
Also curious if Luna is going to give in and get rutted eventually.

9829939
They'll take precautions, but it's quite likely Celestia and Twilight will choose to bear his offspring someday! It's possible Luna could join in their little group too, but this will all happen offscreen as I don't intend to write anymore for this story unless I have some good reason to, sorry. It was originally only intended as two parts, but decided to extend it with this last chapter since people seemed to want it, plus I thought it would be fun for Twilight to join in. Thanks for reading!

9829950
Thanks for writing it, it was super hot.

9829986
No problem, glad you liked it.

Hey do you remember Spike's pen pal?

9830228
Not sure what you're referring to, sorry?

9830259
Gabby? His Pen Pal?

Nice ending.:moustache::trollestia::twilightblush:

9830340
Honestly, I didn't remember until you brought her up! Not really a fan of her I'll admit, she's just kinda there for me.
9830659
Thank you, wasn't entirely sure how to end it, my endings tend to be too abrupt!

Login or register to comment