• Published 24th Jul 2019
  • 322 Views, 6 Comments

Russian pleasant weekdays - RainbowThunder



Rumble made it clear what he wanted from me and Thunderlane. He wanted us to be a family. So we got married. The life has become a little different.

  • ...
 6
 322

Russian routine

"Uraaar! I cant believe you are going to marry! Well, I can, because I knew it will be once." Rumble squeaked and flapped with his wings in happiness. "But still: you will be a part of our family, RainbowThunder, yay!"

To be honest, I didn’t expect that reaction. He was happy, me and Thunderlane knew it, but Rumble said it like he knew about our future marriage before us! He waited that moment when Thunderlane would suggest me becoming his wife.

"We are glad, Rumble. But wait: you knew?"

"Of course, I knew! Big bro, you always look on her with flying little hearts around your heard. He-he, I can say same about you, RainbowThunder. So I guessed you are going to marry."

Well, I waited that moment, too. Thundy was a bit shy to do it and he couldn’t do it a long time, so his friends Soarin and Caramel helped him do tune on that.

"Yeah, he was a little worried about proposing to you, but we were trying to talk some sense into him to stop worrying and just say it. Silly, silly Thunderlane, who has a crush." Soarin laughed and looked on Thunderlane.

"Don’t embarrass and don’t shame me, dude!" He shouted in blushing, not strong kicking blue Pegasus.

"But silly Thundy could do it! I know how you are happy, RainbowThunder. Don’t try to hide your joy". Caramel told me with smiling.

"He he he, you read my thoughts".

My friends were glad, too. Sisters Cloudchaser and Flitter and Rainbow Dash embarrassed me as Soarin embarrassed Thunderlane with laugh. Shy Fluttershy said quiet "Yay", she said it so cute, and I couldn’t hide my smile.

The marriage was beautiful and sweet, that was the best day of my life. And a bit funny:

"Ah, that tuxedo doesn’t suit me! I don’t like tuxedos." Thunderlane complained.

"Come on, you look as really gentlepony. So serious and handsome."

"Wait, without that … clothers I am NOT a gentlepony for you, do you mean that?" Oh no, oh no, he was angry. I frustrated him.

"Thunderlane, I … am so sorry, I didn’t …"

He a bit laughed and hugged me.

"Come on, sweetheart, I am just kidding. I like this suit. And I love you". He kissed me, and I calmed down. Sometimes he scared me too much, but I still loved him. And Rumble had tuxedo, too. He didn’t complain about that, I guessed, he liked his suit.

The marriage wasn’t loud and rich. You might expect something loud, because Thunderlane was Wonderbolt, but I was glad the marriage was modest. I almost cried because of happiness, when I answered "Yes" on Mayor’s question: "RainbowThunder, do you want to be Thunderlane’s wife?". I didn’t want ever something loud; I preferred something calming, peaceful and quiet. So the marriage was perfect, and Pinkie’s cake was delicious. Thunderlane and Rumble thought so, too.

"Is that a dream?" Sometimes I asked myself.

"But can the dream do it?" Thunderlane kissed me in lips. After those words there were no doubts: it all was real, and I wasn’t sleep.

The life after marriage didn’t change as you might expect. Thunderlane stilled be a Wonderbolt, I stilled be a mechanic. When he trained, I supported him. After working day Thunderlane and I were going to home together. He covered my back with his wing, so I didn’t feel cold. We loved walking in the park or flying in the blue sky; Thundy kept me close to his heart and showed me clouds and even Cloudsdale. Rumble joined to us sometimes.

But there was one funny thing about training:

"So, Lazylane isn’t unmarried pony anymore, hah? Lucky you". Spitfire trolled me sometimes.

"Oh, Miss Spitfire, stop, please."

"I will stop, only if you help me with Russian, newbie. I want know some words, which could instill fear in all these loafers, get it?"

"Okay".

Wow, she wanted learn Russian, too. I was glad to know it. So I tried remembering some scary words for her. But what did it mean? Hmm…

"Rastrelyayu! Ub’yu! Go, newbie, go!" She screamed "I will spread out you! and "I will kill you!" so loudly and angrily that some of students were shaking with fear, Spitfire was only happy.

With fear, they were improving their results so as not to anger her. Spitfire thanked me, and then I even taught her some bad words. Now when somepony get on her nerves too much, she cursed in Russian, and our Russian bad words, believe me, sounded very rude and angry, especially from her mouth.

"How many times did Spitfire swear today, Thundy?"

"Ten, yesterday it was nine". He started count Spitfire’s bad words on every training. We always laughed because of that. Thank goodness, Rumble wasn’t here, those words didn’t mach to his age.

About Rumble: our relationships were better than ever! Sometimes I went home early because of lack of things to repair or check, so Rumble and I spent the day together.

We stilled love playing «Hide and Seek» with tickling each other. Also, his desire and Cutie Mark Crusaders’ desire, and Sandbar’s desire (Sandbar was Rumble’s friend. He likes sea animals; especially turtles. Rumble and Sandbar sometimes watched a moment when little turtles went to the sea. The said it had been slow, but amazing process. The yellow pony was interested in Russian, too. So I had another listener) of to learn more about Russia has increased, I did not expect this. Sometimes it was difficult for me to answer their questions, especially when they were about history. As a child, I did not really learn history at school, now I really regretted it. It was a good thing I had a pen-friend from Germany who was interested in history. He instilled in me this interest, so my knowledge of the history of Russia has increased slightly. Without my friend, Rumble would have been left without answers to any historical questions.

"Why did the Soviet Union fall?" Scootalloo asked once.

Why indeed? Hmm…But I remembered in time my history teacher’s words, so I answered:

"My teacher said: any Empire sooner or later falls apart. This is a historical pattern, unfortunately. But don't worry; Russia is a good country, not even as Empire. Plus, don't worry about the Crystal Empire: the pattern only works in my country. Princess Cadence will not allow the collapse of the Crystal Empire".

After those words questions about Soviet Union’s fall hadn’t ever appeared yet. I hope they understood that. Even if they didn’t understand, kids would love my stories about Russia as I loved tell them.

"Wait!" Sandbar said once. "If Princess … Oops, President Vladimir Putin is so good leader, if your country has so many wonderful traditions, if it has amazing nature, why did you move here?"

"Well, Russia is good country, but there aren’t many friends. There you hope on yourself more that on other … ponies. I can’t do it, I need a support. And only here I found real happiness. You are all my happiness, because you will always be with me. I can always trust you".

Everypony smiled after my words and hugged me.

Rumble is too cute pony to be angry too long at him. But sometimes I had to. I told him once not to eat cookies before dinner, otherwise he would spoil his appetite. This arrangement of events did not suit the gray Pegasus, so the little cunning decided to steal cookies from the kitchen, while Thunderlane and I discussed plans for dinner in the room. Hearing a rustle from the kitchen, I slowly crept into the kitchen and saw him, trying to find a cookie in the closet. I decided to teach him a little: magic taking him by the tail, I dragged him away from the buffet and forced to hang upside down, not giving the opportunity to escape.

"Hey, what’s going on?!" Rumble shouted.

"Privet, Rumble, what did you do there?"

"N-nothing".

"Oh, and why do these cookies lay here? I asked you not eat cookies, only after dinner".

"You did. I am sorry, I should have listened you".

I let him go.

"Don’t worry; I forgive you. And … okay, you can eat only one cookie before dinner".

"Uraaar! Spusibo, RainbowThunder!" He hugged me and ate one cookie as he promised.

Our family liked to have small picnics together in the park, it happened on weekends. Rumble on picnics showed us the new air tricks he had learnt over the week. I was sometimes afraid that he would fall, but Rumble always surprised me; even if he fell, he remained unharmed. Thunderlane and I believed that one day Rumble would be an excellent Wonderbolt, and his future cutie mark would surely be associated with it. Picnics were not our frequent pastime, so every picnic was valuable for us. Sometimes we were joined by our friends if they had a free day, but mostly we were only three. There was our small, but close-knit family.

"You make our picnics so important for us, spusido for that, sweetheart". Thundy said once. I blushed.

"Hey, we both know who really makes picnics important".

"Me?"Rumble asked.

"He-he, of course you are, and your brother, too". I smiled and stroked Rumble’s head.

Picnics, of course, were nice with my family, but tea parties with Fluttershy and races with Rainbow Dash have value for me, too. Plus gossiping about setting sun with Cloudchaser and Flitter was a little funny.

You could relax in the company of Fluttershy and her forest friends, and you could feel the excitement in the race with Rainbow. Fluttershy and I often sat on the field and listened birds; thanks to her I loved animals and nature more than ever.

"I'm glad I could help you". She smiled. Her smile warmed my soul, the yellow Pegasus smiled so cute.

Thanks to the improvement of my magic (Sweetie Belle helped me practicing my magic skills from zero. Plus Starlight Glimmer helped me get more serious spells), I was able to race with rainbow Pegasus in the air, even though Rainbow stilled remained the winner. Dash often laughed at me, but I was not offended: I laughed with her.

"You are pretty awesome pony". She said.

"Thanks, Rainbow Dash". I smiled. It was pleasant to hear praise from her.

A bit communicating with Pinkie Pie, I met her sister Maud. If Pinkie was cheerful and energetic, Maud was quiet and laconic. Plus the grey pony loved stones. I didn't understand what she found in them, but I respected her passion as I respected the hobby Maud’s boyfriend Mudbriar - sticks. Mud was a bit annoying with constant pronunciation «technically» in each sentence. Why? He tried explaining that, but I guessed no everypony deserved to know it. Plus later I just stopped put attention on Mud’s «technically», so he and his girlfriend became my good friends. The couple loved each other; they were a bit like me and Thunderlane. But Maud and Mud didn't take it as we did; but I saw their eyes and easy smiles, which were clearly characterized by their love. And I taught them Russian, too, Mudbriar and Maud didn’t mind.

I forgot say something else about my wedding: there were all my and Thunderlanes’ friends. They loved us, and I loved them. When I lived in Russia, I didn’t have a lot of friends, plus we didn’t communicate as close as I did it in Equestria. I sat home with books, computer oftener than I walked with my friends in Russia. But there I almost always hanged with sisters, Rainbow, Fluttershy, Maud and others. I have wonderful husband and amazing little brother. So I wasn’t sorry about moving here. I am happy here, and I still happy. Yes, Twilight Sparkle was always right: friendship is magic!

Author's Note:

Bronycommander, I hope you saw your mentioning in the story (in the moment with history). That's how I decided to say "Thank you" fot everything you did for these three stories.

Plus, thanks also, everybody, who read my stories. Your reading is really important for me. I hope you stay satisfied :)

Comments ( 6 )

You are very welcome and I enjoyed it!

Who is spusibo, and why are there parenthesis around it?

9748418

Miswriting of spasibo.

9748418
Spusibo is Russian 'thank you'

9752608

Спасибо
Spasibo

Где < у>?

Login or register to comment