• Published 15th Sep 2019
  • 8,778 Views, 2,906 Comments

EQG: Sword Art Online - Aincrad - Mindrop



The Girls get trapped in the newest video game, Sword Art Online. If you die in the game, you die in real life.

  • ...
27
 2,906
 8,778

PreviousChapters Next
Episode 95 - Diamonds And A Ring

Floor 73
September 18 - Year 2

Bladescape stood on the packed snow, waiting for Kirito. Her team was assembled; Doombunny, AFCK, Joltron, Diemond, and Astro, and they were just waiting on him. Three days ago, Merlin had sent her to retrieve the Philosopher’s Stone. It was dropped by the next of Aincrad’s Five Great Dragons, Fucanglong the Crystal Dragon.

Bladescape had extended the offer to Kirito to join her, as they had decided after the 70th Floor Boss. His response was quick, but odd. He had asked them to hold off for a few days. She had no idea why and she was excited to find out what he was doing. Last night she had gotten a message saying he was ready.

The unexpected Field Boss meeting had shaken up the morning plans. They could only get a few parties back to the castle for them to be redistributed. It wasn’t ideal, but the party that Backbreaker was in charge of was optimized for the unknown field boss. That was what mattered. The other two parties were sent on a lighter duty for the day.

Kirito appeared on the teleport plaza and immediately came their way. He wasn’t wearing any extra coat despite the chilly temperatures.

He immediately had a question, “Do you know what the field boss is? We just cleared this Floor yesterday.”

“We know nothing,” Bladescape replied. “Backbreaker has a team, so the Wondercolts are on duty for it, but we don’t have any idea what is going on. I also don’t care. We have a solid squad and that is what matters. Let’s go, and once Doom says we are clear, we can open up discussions on all fronts.”

Kirito nodded and they headed north. They were quite a ways out of the city before Doombunny told them they were free and no one could hear anything.

“Kirito,” Bladescape said. “The others know what happens stays forgotten. They hit Elvarg with me and know that there are some things we won’t answer. Currently, I am after the Philosopher’s Stone, which Fucanglong swallowed when he ate said philosopher. This is for my solo quest, one of the Glass Tower series. I know Mo reached out to you about the start of these quests.”

“She did,” Kirito shrugged. “I said no. I didn’t want to work for her.”

“I haven’t been working for her since the second quest,” Bladescape said, unable to stop the grin. “I needed something to do on a short furlough, so I took up her offer. However, Merlin forced her out. I work directly for him to restore the Glass Tower.”

“What is so important about it?” Kirito asked, his interest peaked.

“I am not totally sure,” Bladescape admitted. “I can tell you that it will impact the last five Floors and prepare us for the Ruby Palace. First though, I need to unlock it. But the same question I need to ask you. You have a big stake in this fight. Enough to get us to hold for three days. What is it?”

“I do,” Kirito nodded. “I have a friend whose birthday is coming up. She gave me a challenge to find the reason for her name. I know it, and I also figured out it was her birthday. I figured it out, but now I am after the Ring of Angel’s Whisper. It will be her birthday gift.”

“Silica?” Doombunny asked.

“Yes,” Kirito replied, shocked. “How did you know?”

“We are good friends,” Doombunny replied. “We talk and visit fairly often. She is working hard to get her levels up to be a clearer.”

“She is,” Kirito agreed. “I think she can do it.”

“It won’t be long,” Doombunny replied. “I believe in her.”

“We need to talk strategy before we run out of time,” Bladescape said. Getting them on topic, she pointed northward to a grey splotch on the foot of a mountain that almost reached the snowy Floor's ceiling in the distance. “That is Rothaga, the northernmost village on this floor, and that mountain is where the dragon is. Like I said earlier, the others will keep anything that happens a secret.” Kirito silently nodded back and Bladescape continued. “Joltron and Astro will be pressing the attack from our left, Diemond and AFCK will be on our right, and Doombunny will do what she did against the King Black Dragon and perfected during the fight with Elvarg, striking from the rear.

“We applied it with Elvarg, and it will take a little adjustment, but the best thing we can do is press the attack. An aggressive offense saves time and saves our lives. That means unleashing everything we have.”

Kirito nodded, but stayed silent.

Bladescape continued. “Fucanglong the Crystal Dragon isn’t just named that for her look. My source tells me she can strike the ground and create a shock wave that stuns us. She can also conjure stones in her claws to launch at us. And as with any dragon, she breathes fire. It isn’t as wide as the King Black Dragon’s torrents, but it will be a substantial flow that can wash around shields. Although, I say she, but we don’t have an actual sex.”

“Watch the fire for coming around our shields,” Joltron said. “Understood.”

“I can’t cut this fire in half,” AFCK added.

They stopped talking as they got to the town. It wasn’t large and after a few minutes Doombunny gave them the all clear as they traveled the visible path to the lone mountain.

“Kirito,” Bladescape said. “How do you get the ring?”

“It is locked in one of Fucanglong’s chests. The dragon drops crystal keys. I had to solve puzzles to get the information. The final puzzle is what chest it is in.”

“The cleanest way for me to get the Philosopher’s Stone is to make the killing blow,” Bladescape stated. “This ring must be very special if it can be locked away forever if you chose wrong. Our keys are at your disposal so that we can ensure that you get the ring.”

“In exchange you make the killing blow,” Kirito finished.

“It is the best solution for my quest,” Bladescape said. “But if my final strike fails, I know I will be compromised. The orders are to kill Fucanglong. We need no deaths, and we need those keys.”

“I agree,” Kirito said. “The killing blow is yours unless you fail. I should be able to solve the final puzzle, but if I make a mistake, the other keys will be useful. The ring is very important.”

“What is so important about it?” Diemond asked.

“It doesn’t have any boosting properties,” Kirito stated. “It allows the wearer to send a voice message to a friend. Only once a month, but it is better than nothing.”

“That is the perfect gift for Silica,” Doombunny said, resisting a squeal. “She will love it. You are very important in her life. I know the full story of your adventure with her.”

Kiritio’s glance at Doombunny was filled with worry.

“It’s what girls do with their best friends,” Doombunny explained. “And we don’t share those secrets.”

The rest of the trip was quiet as they began to make their way up the side of the mountain. The switchback trail was often lost under the snow, forcing them to blaze their own way across the slick surfaces.

They reached a large ledge near the top of the mountain, with a cave set into the side just under the peak. It was a scene Bladescape was familiar with from Merlin’s tome. They had most of the mountain top to fight on and it was smooth, level ground.

“We really can’t afford to get knocked off,” Diemond stated. “I wish we had a bit more room.”

“We won’t need it,” Astro said. “We are going to have to play it close anyway. This is more room than Elvarg, by at least three times. AFCK just needs to avoid getting hit by the tail.”

“Eh,” AFCK shrugged.

Kirito spoke up before they advanced on the cave and drew out Fucanglong. “You said nothing would leave this battle.”

“Secrets are secrets,” AFCK declared with a nod. “You can show them.”

“What?” Kirito asked AFCK before glancing at Bladescape who was glaring at AFCK.

“What?” AFCK asked, confused.

“I didn’t say anything,” Bladescape told Kirito.

“Neither did I,” Doombunny immediately added.

“I always thought something was up,” Astro said. “But they never said anything. There was a distinct lack of details that suggested something unusual and secret, but nothing was even hinted at.”

Kirito silently judged each of them, determining if they told the truth. His eyes stayed on AFCK the longest. She didn’t notice as she spaced out.

Kirito finally swiped up his menu. “Only three players know this. Two are here, and the last is the smith.” With another click, another sword appeared on Kirito’s back, criss-crossing the sheathes. He drew the two swords. “After Floor Fifty, I discovered this Unique Skill, Dual Wielding. I haven’t found any way to teach it to others. Against the King Black Dragon, the second sword I was using broke. That is why Bladescape killed him. If she didn’t, I would have died.

“Dark Repulser was made by the blacksmith Lisbeth. It is forged from the Crystallite Ingot, made by X’rphan the White Wyrm, on Floor Fifty-Five.”

“It’s beautiful,” Bladescape said as she looked at the slender longsword. The pale blade had a tinge of blue and appeared to be slightly transparent. The handle was a silvery blue, and an aqua gemstone was set between the blade like cross guard.

Diemond chuckled. “It’s a divine blade, Darling. All of us, except for AFCK, have weapons made by Lisbeth. She is our main smith. We are very well acquainted with her skill. You made a great choice going to her.”

Kirito nodded in response with a sly grin on his face. “Shall we get this started?”

“Please,” AFCK groaned. “Astro is going to level up to ninety, and that means she can finally put Infinite Spear as a skill!”

The look Astro shot AFCK was cold and piercing. “How did you know that! I only found out I had that two weeks ago!”

“You did?” AFCK innocently asked. “You got it when you maxed your Two-Handed Spear Skill. You were the first one-”

Astro grabbed AFCK’s scale armor and brought them face to face. “What else do you know about the Unique Skills? Spill what you think we know.”

“Welllllll, Commander Heathcliff has Holy Sword because he is the strongest player. BB wasn’t eligible because she uses a hammer. Kirito has the fastest reaction time, so he was given Dual Blades. Infinite Spear is awarded to the player who completes Two-Handed Spear first, which was you. PoH has Darkness Blades because he has killed the most players. Kiefer better hurry up or Klein will finish the Katana skill and get Battoujutsu. We all know that Doombunny has Fencer because she is the most fearless one-handed player. Shurikenjutsu is for whoever finished Blade Throwing first, but Bladescape isn’t eligible because she already has the Unique Skill Greatsword. She thinks it is a secret, but silly her. I can see right through her.”

“And what is Greatsword given for?” Astro growled, not letting go.

“Duh,” AFCK said rolling her eyes. She wasn’t even phased by Astro’s actions. “For being the most unrelenting player. No one can stop Bladescape. She crushes all with Harmonic Salvation and she doesn't relent in her force, no matter what level the enemy is."

“And the last three?” Astro pressed.

“Um…” AFCK thought. “I don’t know.” She shrugged. “The game hasn’t unlocked the last three. I’m thinking there has to be one for an axe, another specifically for shield, and the last would be for mace or hammer, but you can’t rule out a crafting unique skill.

“Since these Unique Skills were not supposed to be released before Floor Ninety, things are a bit crazy. Cardinal is being extra feisty lately. A player can reach the requirements, but not have it unlocked by the system yet. That is why you, Astro, only just got Infinite Spear unlocked, late. BB can’t get the shield unique skill because of the Floating Bulwark. That would be cheating.”

Astro looked over at Bladescape and Kirito, who were side by side. Without a response from them, she released AFCK.

Bladescape immediately turned to Kirito. “In real life, she is worse. She isn’t psychic, because she can’t read minds, but somehow, she knows things. And it has transferred to SAO. As you just saw, she typically doesn’t realize she is the only one who knows.”

“Like who Cardinal is?” Kirito asked.

“Badie!” AFCK yelled, right before a roar thundered out of the cave.

They dropped the subject as they focused on the real threat and rushed to get into their position. Doombunny was out of sight and they formed up on the tanks. Kirito went with Astro and Joltron, leaving Bladescape to set up with Diemond and AFCK.

The King Black Dragon and Elvarg were typical western dragons, with a solid body supported by four clawed limbs and a pair of wings off the back. They also had thicker tails they could control and a streamlined neck from which a larger, more crocodilian head was mounted.

Fucanglong was the first eastern dragon in Sword Art Online. It had the longer, noodle type body with no wings. The front and back pairs of legs were spread out very far from each other. The head was more or less the same size as the body, with horns and a flat snout. The eyes faced forward more than the western style and unlike Elvarg, the tail wasn’t a strong, well muscled tool that could strike with a heavy hit.

Fucanglong reared up, despite the long body, and let out a roar. Around its neck was a necklace with a large pearl dangling from it.

“Not what I was expecting!” Joltron yelled.

“Sorry!” Bladescape yelled back with a laugh. “I guess I forgot to describe the dragon. This isn’t going to be a problem, is it?”

“No?” Joltron shouted back. “No backing down now!”

His distraction earned Joltron the first attack. Out of nowhere one of the claws had a large ball of stone and threw it. Astro saw it coming and stepped to the side. Joltron was blasted off his feet and onto his back.

“Sorry,” Astro said, extending her hand to pull him up. “I wasn’t going to let you crush me under your weight. Have you felt your armor?” She pulled him up.

Kirito and his two swords were rushing Fucanglong on their left. Diemond and AFCK were also making a move, although they were taking a more conservative approach. Bladescape waited further back, watching the opening assault. Kirito’s attack was stronger than Bladescape expected, and she had seen his dual blades before. His new sword was as strong, if not stronger, than his black Elucidator.

Doombunny materialized next too Bladescape. “We have a problem!” Doombunny exclaimed.

“What?” Bladescape asked, only giving her a quick glance.

“I have no place to hit from behind. The legs are too different from the others. This body type is too shifty and wormy. I don’t have the same angles the other dragon bodies provided me with!”

Bladescape glanced at Doombunny again. Colorra was on her shoulders and Endbringer was drawn.

“Doom, when the dragon rears up again, change. Slip between the legs and carve up the underbelly.”

“Right,” Doombunny nodded. “Then you better go make it do that!”

Bladescape drew Harmonic Salvation and silently charged. Diemond took a boulder on her shield, knocking her back. The follow up boulder was blocked by Kirito's crossed swords.

"Switch!" Kirito yelled as Bladescape charged past him.

Bladescape saw the dragon shift, ready to make its next move. She triggered Highlander Slash, which vaulted her to do a right to left downward slash. The second part let the blade swing back around for a second slash. It left two nasty red slashes along the dragon’s left shoulder.

Fucanglong didn’t rear up. The dragon darted past Bladescape and turned. Bladescape realized what it was doing. She heard it ram into Joltron’s shield and him yelp as he was tossed. The back half of the dragon also moved around Bladescape, coiling around her like a snake. Meanwhile, its head and front legs continued to address the others.

As the two coils began to close in on her, Bladescape began to slash and hack. Despite the strikes, the coils were closing in. Bladescape couldn't slash anymore. She moved her left hand forward, past the guard and onto the ricasso, the unsharpened part of the sword blade. With her hands in position, Soul Thrust was triggered and Harmonic Salvation was stabbed to the hilt. The skill projected the blade further, busting a hole out of the other side of Fucanglong.

That caused the coils to stop constricting, the long body thrashing in pain. Bladescape had Harmonic Salvation ripped from her grip losing sight of the blade as she dashed out of the opening before she was crushed by the dragon’s body.

Once away, Bladescape turned and saw the sword slide out of the Dragon's body and be sent spinning end over end. There was no way for her to grab it as it went the opposite direction she had. Bladescape’s heart sank as she realized she would have to mount an expedition to find the blade after the battle, since it wasn’t going to stop before the edge of the plateau.

Astro barely slid out of the way of the spinning sword. Diemond hit the deck out of reflex to avoid what was flying at her. None of them stood a chance against a windmilling Harmonic Salvation. As it reached the plateau’s edge, AFCK appeared, nabbing it. Her hand stopped it in place as she firmly gripped the ricasso.

“TOUCHDOWN!” AFCK declared before spiking the sword into the ground like it was a football.

Bladescape wasn’t the only one who rolled her eyes. She dashed after her sword, sliding to a stop and pulling it out of the stone. “Thanks AFCK. Next time though, let’s not spike our equipment into the ground like a ball.”

“Ooooh,” AFCK replied. “Gotcha.” She winked and was gone, charging the dragon.

Bladescape ran back to the fray. The dragon was once again charging around, tossing stones, swinging its claws, spewing fire, and ramming into the tanks. The others dove out of the way, but the Tanks stood firm. Joltron got, at minimum, knocked back each time, but he would go out of his way to try and give Fucanglong a headache. Diemond was strong, but less willing to try and stop a charging dragon, especially knowing that neither of them could fully stop the beast.

Bladescape got into position behind Joltron. He braced for impact and took the head butt. Bladescape stepped out from around him, letting him fall onto his back, as she pulled her sword up to her shoulders, out parallel to the ground, and thrust. It was a static movement, meaning she could hold the stance. As she held it, Fucanglong slithered past, dragging a long slice along its body.

It turned to strike at Bladescape. Diemond was there, with Radiant Beauty glowing, and smashed it into the dragon’s nose. AFCK slammed a Rock Candy Smash into the side of its head and then brought Geode Splitter down on its skull. Diemond took the retaliatory flames on her shield. It then headbutted the braced Diemond, knocking her back.

Any further action was stopped as Astro rammed Dragon Tale into its side. Kirito unleashed his dual blades further back. Doombunny got her own set of strikes in as well.

Bladescape caught a glimpse of The Crystal Dragon’s HP. They were down one of four health bars. Having prepared for a more static fight, things were not going smoothly, but they were getting their hits in.

Things continued in much the same way. The non-tanks got better at timing sidestepping the charges and letting the dragon slice itself open on a charged Sword Skill. Doombunny was also finding her openings, although she wasn’t doing anywhere near the expected damage.

With a full health bar and a decent chunk left in the second, Fucanglong froze, looking around. It was obvious it was panicking.

“Psst!”

Bladescape heard Doombunny behind her, probably back-to-back with her. She didn’t react to protect her hiding friend.

“I stole its pearl,” Doombunny explained. “It was just hanging there around its neck. It looks like I was right, the pearl is important. Kill it now.”

“CHARGE!” Bladescape ordered as she surged forward. The others yelled in response, unleashing their own powerful combination strikes. The fury of blows knocked it down to its final bar.

They had a raging dragon on their hands and it was rushing around. Kirito was the next victim of the constricting coils, but his two swords were a fury that the dragon was not prepared for.

Bladescape saw the dragon target her. She raised her sword and stood her ground as she prepared to take it head on. Just before she timed her sidestep Fucanglong opened its maw and spewed fire. Bladescape dove out of the way, trying to avoid the flames. Her legs cried as the flames penetrated past her armor and to her very core. Her health dipped down into the red. Battle regeneration restored points but it continued to slide down. Landing as hard as she did made it hard for her to react. Fucanglong raised its claws to deal the final blow. Bladescape was powerless to stop it.

The action was canceled as Diemond’s mace smacked it in the side of the head. The dragon shook its head to clear its headache. The claw was drawn back a bit and it was not going to be declined this time from its kill.

“OVER HERE!” Doombunny yelled. She was in its view and had the pearl raised high. “I have your pearl!”

The dragon roared and charged after its pearl.

Distracted, the others landed hits that dropped the dragon into the red as Bladescape got a crystal and healed herself. She stood up and gripped Harmonic Salvation. Fucanglong the Crystal Dragon was almost dead, in the red. If she was going to get the kill shot, she needed to time it right. They were distracted and split up since their initial plan had failed.

“BLADE!” Doombunny yelled. “CATCH! FINISH THE FIGHT!”

Doombunny threw the pearl. Bladescape only had one hand to catch it with. It bounced off her chest and she juggled it. She did nab it and found Fucanglong charging at her with a roar.

The pearl still had a bit of the silk rope it used to keep it secure around its neck. Bladescape wrapped it around her left hand and took a rear stance, pointing the blade at the charging dragon.

The leaping skill triggered and Bladescape met the dragon in the air thrusting Harmonic Salvation into its neck. She ripped the blade out of the virtual flesh, spun and chopped down.

The sword sliced all the way through, ending the fight. The dragon shattered into the polygons it was made of and they received the congratulation to confirm it. Fanfare for Astro’s level up was also heard.

Bladescape slid Harmonic Salvation into its sheath and looked at the drops. The Philosopher’s stone was there, along with the Crystalline Draconic Visage. A third item was on the list. A crystal key. The XP and Col was substantial, as expected from one of Aincrad’s Five. The item drops were lower than the other two, but they had keys to unlock chests, so it wasn’t a huge surprise.

“I’ll take that,” Doombunny said, snatching the pearl from Bladescape’s hand.

Bladescape ignored it as she looked around at the others. They were exhausted. Joltron and Diemond were on the ground, panting heavily. Astro tried but gave up and sat down. Kirito was sitting, swords sheathed. Bladescape was tired, but she had just gotten off the ground, and it was a painful fall.

Bladescape pulled her menu up and sent a simple message to Backbreaker. All it said was “done.”

She walked to a more central location among her friends and Kirito. “I got what I needed,” She announced. “Kirito, our keys are yours.”

Kirito nodded. “Thanks. I hope I don’t need them. They were well earned by us all. What I care about is getting the ring.”

After a good breather, they headed into the cave. It was filled with icicles and twenty-four crystal chests. All of the chests appeared to be the same, outside of location.

Diemond retrieved her crystal key from her inventory and looked at it.. If they had brought more players they would have gotten more. But the keys could not be traded. Only 7 would get opened. They would have to choose wisely. Or perhaps better put, Kirito would, since they were his until he found the ring he was after.

Kirito walked forward, making his choice. His decision was perhaps the most critical. Inside one of the chests was the "The Ring of Angel's Whisper." Kirito had been on a long and complicated quest to obtain it. It consisted of multiple riddles and puzzles, all coming down to this point.

He had to use the riddles to choose the right chest. It would either contain a scroll with the next set of clues, or the ring. Kirito was mumbling to himself for a bit, repeating several puzzles. Having verified his choice, he used the key to unlock a chest. He turned around, holding a small white box in his hand. A second later, his face lit up with pure joy and relief. The ring was his, although he intended on giving it as a present to Silica.

Diemond made her choice. She opened her chest. A menu popped up, indicating she got a heavy shield. It wasn't until she equipped it that she understood its name: Paragon. The Paragon Diamond was her all-time favorite cut diamond, cut into a seven-sided kite shield. The shield she had received was an elongated octagon, similar to what she could conjure in the real world.

Bladescape had gotten the Last Attack Bonus. She had gotten the Crystal Draconic Visage, as well as the Philosopher's stone. She also got her own crystal key. Thankfully Kirito had gotten what he needed. She had no problem upholding her end of their deal, but she could enjoy the prize she got.

Bladescape walked up to a chest and froze. She looked around. There was no difference other than the location inside the cave. That was how Kirito had determined which chest was the one he needed. Bladescape saw no logic to it and decided to just open the chest. She knelt down to see better. Inside was an interesting piece.

"Diemond!" Doombunny exclaimed from her chest, distracting Bladescape. "I got a Crystal Helm! Well, the name is actually Paragon Helm, but it looks like a giant gemstone."

"I got Crystal Chest Plate!" AFCK happily decreed.

"Paragon Boots," Joltron added.

"Paragon Gauntlets," Astro grinned.

They all looked at Bladescape. Bladescape looked at them with a blank face before she smiled at Diemond who was holding her breath. "I got Paragon's Mace."

Bladescape pulled out the mace. It had a crystal handle and shaft. Off the handle was a loop of chain-link crystals to make sure it stayed with the user. The head of the mace was the real prize. It was a giant trilliant cut diamond, seamlessly connected at the bottom to the handle. One of the triangle tips was in the forward position for the molded grip.

Bladescape looked at her friends holding out their prizes. Kirito was smiling as he understood something special was happening.

Diemond finally squealed with excitement. "Just like back home!"

Kirito's eyes flashed with confusion for a moment and then he decided to ignore it. For the time being at least. He had what he needed and the dragon fight was over. All that mattered to him was getting his gift to Silica.

"Hey, the new armor will match mine," Joltron said. "My shield is obsidian crystals and my armor mimics that. Your diamond armor is geometric crystals too."

Diemond let out another excited squeal about the idea of having a matching partner. No doubt she would come up with some other way to tie the two of them together.

Bladescape (SS): Lvl 99 – Two-Handed SwordSearchWeapon DefenseLeather Armor – First Aid – Battle Regeneration – Sprint – Acrobatics – Blade Throwing – Extended Weight Carry - Greatsword - Rend
Thunderborne (RBD): Lvl 89 – RapierSprintAcrobaticsArmor Pierce – First Aid – Battle Regeneration – Leather Armor – Weapon Defense – Extended Weight Carry – Search - Martial Arts
Backbreaker (AJ): Lvl 93 – Heavy ShieldOne-Handed War HammerExtended Weight CarryHeavy Metal Armor – First Aid – Battle Regeneration – Fishing – Search – Martial Arts – Acrobatics - Sprint - Rend
AFCK(PP): Lvl 88 – Two-Handed AxeParryCookingWeapon DefenseMartial Arts – First Aid – Battle Regeneration – Light Metal Armor – Thrown Weapon – Musical Instrument - Rend
Diemond (R): Lvl 88 – Heavy Shield – Mace – First Aid – Battle Regeneration – Heavy Metal Armor – TailoringLight Metal Armor ForgingHeavy Metal Armor Forging – Jewelry Making – Extended Weight Carry - Rend
Doombunny (FS): Lvl 94 – One-Handed Dagger – First Aid – HideSearchListening – Battle Regeneration – Fighting Spirit – Familiar Communication (Colorra) – Drug Mixing – Reveal -- Fencing - Sprint - Armor Pierce
Astro (PS): Lvl 90 – Two-Handed Spear - Purchase Negotiation – Armor Pierce – Acrobatics – First Aid – Light Metal Armor – Battle Regeneration – Weapon Defense – Parry – Extended Wight Carry - Search - Infinite Spear
Kiefer: Lvl 89 – One-Handed Curved Blade – Parry – Weapon Defense – First Aid – Battle Regeneration – Light Metal Armor – Slash Weapon Forging – Katana – Martial Arts - Search - Armor Pierce - Sprint
Lessa: Lvl 86 – One-Handed Sword – Shield – Light Metal Armor – First Aid – Battle Regeneration – Equipment Repair – Metal Equipment Repairing – Armor Pierce – Search - Acrobatics - Wood Carving
Joltron: Lvl 88 – One handed Axe – Heavy Shield – Heavy Metal Armor – First Aid – Battle Regeneration – Metal Refining – Cooking – One Handed Weapon Creation – Two Handed Weapon Creation – Extended Weight Carry - Acrobatics
Knightstar (TS): Lvl 83 – One-Handed SwordShieldEquipment AppraisalParry – First Aid – Battle Regeneration – Light Metal Armor – Search – Armor Pierce - Purchase Negotiation - Sale Negotiation

PreviousChapters Next