• Published 7th Jun 2019
  • 1,036 Views, 3 Comments

My Little Pony: The Meltdown - Dinopony2580



It's been a few months since Equestria's first Ice Age and since the glacier almost destroyed Ponyville and everything's going good. It's spring now and Winter Wrap Up time. But, that means the glacier's melting too.

  • ...
 3
 1,036

Saving Equestria

The group made it just in time. The rock formation the boat was on gave way and collapsed, while the boat plummeted into the water. Everypony was now safe.

Twilight looked up and down the boat, and everypony was present. Twilight sighed in relief. "Twilight!" Princess Celestia said.

"Princess!" Twilight said and they engaged in a hug. "When I didn't see you on the boat, I grew worried" Celestia said.

"Well, as you can see, made it here in one piece" Twilight said.

"Could you come with me, and bring Rainbow Dash too" Celestia said and she flew up where the other princesses were. Twilight immediately got Rainbow.

"Rainbow, can you come with me" Twilight said. "Sure, Twilight. What's up?" Rainbow asked. Twilight gestured her to follow her.

They flew up to where the princesses were waiting for them. "Yes, princesses" Twilight asked. "We came up with a solution" Cadence said.

"What is it?" Twilight asked. "We're going to combine our magic to create a super laser that will crack the glacier" Luna said.

"And if that isn't enough, Rainbow Dash, you're going to fly into the glacier, which should be enough to cause the glacier to split" Cadence said.

Rainbow's face lit up with excitement. "AWESOME!" Rainbow screamed. "Alright, let's do this!" Twilight said happily.

So, the 4 princesses lined up where the glacier would split. Celestia charged up her magic, then Luna, then Cadence, and lastly, Twilight.

They finally fired their laser beams and halfway, the laser beams combined and formed the super laser.

They started at the top and went to the bottom, forming a crack in the glacier. The glacier didn't move apart, and so Rainbow knew this was her moment.

She flew about a mile back from the glacier and also flew up at the same time.

When she was far enough and high enough, she zoomed towards the glacier, going faster and faster.

About half way, the air started forming around her, growing longer and thinner, with little shimmers of rainbow here and there.

She finally gained her top speed and...BOOM! A sonic rainboom formed behind Rainbow. She looked behind her at the rainboom and the rainbow trail she left too.

"AWESOME!" she shouted. Everyone cheered from the boat at Rainbow and the sonic rainboom. "You go, Rainbow Dash!" Pinkie shouted and the others cheered.

She sped towards the glacier and before she hit it, she said, "Take this, glacier!" She smashed into the side of the glacier.

The force of her plus her speed caused the glacier to finish splitting. A shock wave rattled the sky and the glacier.

When the dust cleared, Rainbow left a crater where she hit, and she was still in the crater. Rainbow opened her eyes, and she was fine.

She flew out of the crater and looked at it. In the center of the crater was her body print. "Holy cow" she said to herself. Then, a cracking was heard.

She looked at the crack and bubbles came up from where it was under the water. Then, the glacier split, slowly moving apart.

Rainbow cheered and so did everypony else. They all watched as the water emptied out of Equestria.

The splitting glacier acted like a drain and slowly, the water receded. When the water was finally gone and the boat was on solid ground, everypony hopped off.

Rainbow landed, kissing the wet ground. "Dry land, it's good to see you again" she said. Then, the others ran towards her and they all engaged in a big group hug.

"Rainbow Dash, you rock!" Scootaloo said. "Ah, it was nothing" Rainbow replied. "Nothing! You just saved everypony!" Applejack said.

"Yeah, you're right, Applejack" Rainbow said proudly. "We owe you are gratitude, Rainbow Dash" said Princess Celestia and they all bowed to Rainbow.

Rainbow stood confidently and had a big smile on her face. "Uh, guys. Haven't you forgotten something" Spike said.

They all looked at Spike and he pointed at the destruction. "Now what?" Fluttershy asked. Everypony looked at each other. Then everypony looked at the princesses.

"We shall rebuild anything that was here before or destroyed. It'll be like nothing happened" Luna said. "Anything you need help with, we will help you" Cadence said.

"Don't worry everypony. With the power of friendship, we can rebuild Equestria" Twilight said and everypony agreed to that.

Author's Note:

The ponies went back to their respected cities or towns. Their homes were left in rubble and other places as well. But, with the help of everypony else, Equestria was rebuilt in no time. The glacier finished melting and Equestria was like it was. But, the next disaster will be worse. They've survived the elements of ice and water, but can they survive the element of earth. Be prepared for My Little Pony: Continental Drift.

Side Note: I'm not doing Dawn of the Dinosaurs because...well, there were no dinosaurs in MLP. That's all from me, for now :)

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment