• Published 29th Mar 2019
  • 496 Views, 0 Comments

Harmony - Script Nova

  • ...
 0
 496

The Tree and a New Race

We now end the story with this, all the things end up coming full circle for the future of harmony and friendship. This is not the end of Lazarus, he will soon see his ways, but that will be another story.

Five days have past and the sun has not risen it was now starting to get cold since the sun hasn't been shining yet along the plants slowly dying. Little One didn't let this bother her like all the other ponies, humming away as she flew above the Everfree Forest lighting her way into the dark sky. The song she sings was Sun Please Shine. Seeing Elisa, Luna, and Celestia rounding up all the ponies she went down to see what their plans are.

Celestia ends up speaking wanting everypony to be com.

"But the sun hasn't been showing!"

"We can't tell how long it been day and night time!"

"And all these new creatures that shown up are making things worse!"

Elisa saw how frustrated it was getting even her magic was starting to get useless. Visions were now beginning to happen inside Elisa's head, she has never seen them before only Lazarus could see them.

She saw the draconequus meeting Lazarus for the first time but this wasn't great, it was an attack. The draconequus were powerless unable to fight off Lazarus. Discord was nowhere to be found in this vision only his mother was in it. She kept on standing her ground even while her brothers and sisters powers were being drained then end up being erased.

Elisa thrashed not wanting to see what's going to happen next. Luna tries to keep Elisa com knowing that she sees something that's going on right now.

Discord's mother had her power being stripped from her body with Lazarus also torching her while he was doing it. Before he continued, he stopped speaking to her.

"You know I'm kinda disappointed. I thought you were considered a very powerful creature. Turns out I was wrong."

She spoke breathing heavily looking at him, "All you're doing is feeding the void. Causing all of this will harm you too."

"What is it with every other pony and now creature telling me I'm not the only one with this power? When I'm the only one that is in control!"

She laughed briefly, "Are you sure? I have seen things, things that never come into your mind. An animal that is very powerful that can easily control other magic, you can't see him because you decide to give up your psychic abilities to change your appearance, and very soon he too will control you."

For the first time ever there was fear in Lazaruses eyes not wanting to hear any more he end up making her mouth disappear then drain her some more to where it was so excruciating for her. The flesh was starting to shrivel up like a raisin and begin to dissipate with all end up being left was bones.

Elisa cried again seeing all the draconequus gone and collapsing in front of her ponies.

"Elisa!" Cried Little One

"Mother are you--" Before Celestia could finish, she felt her cutie mark disappearing from her flank. Other ponies lost theirs too they couldn't do what the cutie marks symbolized even the ones that have to do with a voice could no longer speak.

"Mother. Is this also Lazaruses doing?" Asked Luna.

Elisa got back on her hoofs seeing all the cutie marks gone, "I not sure Lulu, from what I have seen and heard. He's not the only one doing this."

Temper wolfs end up finding the ponies surrounding them by the hundreds. Unable to fight off, a few fillies did end up get eating with some week ones. Elisa tries her best to fight them all off with Celestia, Luna, and Little One helping but unfortunately, the temperwolfs overpowered them as each one end up taking its place. One thing Elisa have not tried, her mane started to move like grass in the wind with the temper wolfs stopped attacking looking at her. The mane dug in the ground like vines causing the ground to glow the temper wolfs didn't do anything but seen what was happening. Vines attached themselves to the temper wolf's body with more vines causing their body to fall apart and become dead trees.

The ponies cheered as Elisa began to collapse again.

"Mother?!" Said both Celestia and Luna.

"It's alright, I'm fine." But she really wasn't, one of her flowers in her mane was already dim and cracked a little. Little One saw this though she couldn't speak she flow up Elisa shaking her head no, "It's nothing little one trust me." As Little One put her wing around her neck hoping for it to be nothing.

Lazarus saw how weak Elisa was getting now it would be the perfect time to wipe them all out but at the same time he was still puzzled on what the draconequus said to him feeding the void as he saw some pony's eyes at least he thought was a pony seeing its eyes red and face that doesn't seem like a pony but a goat.

"Father, you haven't been yourself since you took care of the draconequus." said one of the shadow ponies.

"It appears I'm not the only one who has this type of power and the future is a blank to me now."

"That still shouldn't stop you, your king of all things evil. You want to destroy everything that has to do with harmony."

Harmony, that word again much like friendship it cannot be destroyed and Lazarus knows it too because he is apart of harmony is the reason why the world is what it turned out to be. It couldn't exist without both him and Elisa even with him being the opposite of her he still doesn't want to harm her.

"This is all starting to fill pointless when it doesn't matter at the end."

"What are you saying, father? This isn't like you. Are you saying you don't want to do this anymore when you came so far doing this?"

Lazarus looked at the three alicorns, "They have to go. They can't be a part of this world." The flow out of the cave going to the Everfree Forest, a voice he never heard before spoke to him.

"You must harvest all their power too in order to make things right." Lazarus stopped in the sky looking around wondering where the voice was coming from, "If you do this I will set things up for your future and be what you should have been in the be gaining."

He thought, seeing Elisa's face how he fell in love with her but turned away as his powers grow to change him. Killing her didn't cross his mind only choices of leave or stay out of the way. The shadow ponies came too in order to see his plot unfold.

Elisa couldn't sleep seeing a future that is coming with her children slowly becoming evil harming other ponies and everything else knowing she can't be here physically forever having to be a form of something else, "It seems what Ambrose told me is going to happen, but is there anything else for me to do besides protecting what I have now?" Little One flow up to her giving her some company. Little One spoke through sign language using her wings and magic, "Sorry little one I don't mean to concern you and my daughters. Just trying to find ways to fix this, but something else comes along to take its place."

Little One walked next to Elisa having her horn glow ripping a hole in the sky showing all the stars. Elisa remember the night she helped Celestia to bring down the sun and putting the stars into the night sky they shine into her eyes seeing a spark of something (a vision) to help all ponies and other creatures with seven chosen holders, could this help? Elisa believe it can, she looked at Little One and she looked back closing her eyes smiling.

"Thanks, little one, makes me wonder if you were my concerns in the first place."

Everypony felt a change in the wind as it now was raining violently and seeing Lazarus within it his wings cut through as if he was a dragon. The ponies run for cove as he approached with Celestia and Luna being with Elisa and Little One.

"Mother, do you know why he's here?" Asked Luna.

At first, she didn't but later did, "You and Celestia need to stay, I must do this along." Elisa instructed Little One to help the remaining ponies, Celestia and Luna, to do the same with her.

Trying to flote off the ground but Elisa's telekinesis was starting to give in. She tried again this time having the wings appear flying up agents the wind with Lazarus waiting for her standing on air, he then froze the rain as the droplets stopped.

"Why don't you bring Celestia, Luna and that pink mair? I ain't here just for you."

"Yes I know but you don't want them to join like you originally did, you want to destroy them."

"They can't be a part of this world look what they have brought."

"This is your doing! No one else's, you wanted this endless cycle of destruction when I wanted you to stop this. My creation has nothing to do with what you made!"

The Shadow Ponies came out of the clouds seeking for Celestia and Luna, "A world can't be made perfect without a little bit of carnage."

"Ambrose, aren't you hearing yourself? I don't want to fight you."

"STOP CALLING ME AMBROSE! That name is dead along with whatever I have taught you to improve your magic!"

She couldn't help but keep on stalling wanting him to change his mind. Elisa took a good look at him seeing a form of an animal inside of him. A different voice came out of Lazarus's mouth commanding the Shadow Ponies to attack. Elisa turned to them to stop them but Lazarus didn't let her shooting dark magic, she threw her wings down unfreezing the rain and making it heavier than it already was making it hard to see.

"They'll still die no matter what you do."

She gave him a smirk knowing what her children will do, "Oh if only you still knew."

Lazarus charged at her with her create a force barrier surrounding her. His mane surrounds it crushing the barrier causing her to blink out of it and shot a beam at him swatting it away, "It seems your still pulling the same tricks like last time."

"I'm just getting warm up." Lazarus went at her again using his magic with her doing the same thing to his. (Another flower on her mane started to fade and crack.) He then decides to change at her with their horns collided as sparks of magic was coming from them and her mane also moved to attack from the sides. He ends using his wings to keep it at bay.

Down below. Celestia, Luna, and Little One try to keep everypony together with them making a cover to keep the ponies dry from the rain. One of the shadow ponies came to Luna again getting her to fight her sister, "Still want to be under your sister's wing?"

"No Luna don't listen to it."

Another one came up to Celestia, "Why should you help your sister? Is it kinda boring to have a sibling?"

Clouding their minds as the Shadows filled them with negative thoughts. Little One didn't know what to do she wish Elisa wasn't dealing with Lazarus and wanting to speak. The black lining was now shown on Luna and Celestia causing them to change. Little One came up to Celestia holding her with her wings.

"Whatever you're doing? It is already too late."

Little One looked into Celestia's eye as her horn and signs of her cutie mark began to shine with her ability to speak, "Celestia please you're a princess of the sun, Elisa made you help others as the sun rises to help the lands and the ponies."

Celestia never heard of her being a princess, just the daughter of a creator. Yes, yes she is like one helping what ponies she can like what happened at the Crystal Empire. Happy memories started to flow from her being a filly, begin to learn how to lower the sun, seeing the stars for the first time, and to have Luna in her life. The Shadow began to loose control as Celestia used her magic to rip it out inside of her.

"NO! How is that possible!? I had you!"

"It's because of this friendship the Little One has given me."

The Shadow looked at Little One about to go after her but Celestia stopped the Shadow shooting a bright power of light incinerating it. Celestia came up to Luna doing the same thing that the Little One did. Luna went back to normal holding on her sister tightly.

"Sister, how on earth did we get of that?"

"We should have known Little One had it in her all along, this is the second time she saved you."

"You mean us." Giving Celestia a smirk.

"Yes Luna. Us."

"But how did she speak? I don't see her cutie mark anywhere."

Little One shrug her shoulders blushing with a smile.

Elisa kept on fighting as lightning danced in the sky showing light and red flashing. Lazarus no longer sense his creation seeing Celestia, Luna, and the other ponies celebrating, This is starting to get ridiculous ignore Elisa and take them out now! Lazarus moved away from her focusing all of his power tord them rain, air, darkness, and rath made into an energy ball. Elisa saw what he was doing teleporting fast to her children taking the blow to stop it. Everypony froze in shock watching Elisa block it with her own body her wings were torn up and crown came off her head breaking in half.

Celestia and Luna shouted as tears fell from their faces. Lazarus froze too seeing what he has done killing something that was apart of him telling him the rights and wrongs even to love.

Well done, now do the same thing to the rest.

Elisa was facing down slowly turning her head to look at him seeing those eyes of forgiving and believing.

"No."

What? Did you say?

"You heard me. It's finished."

It's over when I say it's over! I know you couldn't do it being apart of Harmony! A lump on Lazarus's back began to grow as long dark blue horns were shown, extra limbs were growing from his claws and hooves, and then a face of a goat shown.

"Maybe so, but I also made you. And now I banish you in the place I call the Pits of Tartarus!" The grown cracked open as Lazarus separate himself from the goat dropping him into the pit with hands keeping him from climbing out, "For four hundred years, four hundred you will not step one hoove in this world. If I ever see you I will personally take care of you." The ground then closed back.

Lazarus stopped the rain and cleared the sky showing the sunset. He landed on the hollow ground in front of all the ponies with Luna and Celestia staring at him down, "Don't you dare come any closer." Said Luna with a quiver and angry voice.

"I'm-- Sorry. There's no excuse from what I have done." He put out a fist claw opening it up making all the cutie marks reappear. Little One was able to finally talk try to keep Lazarus from leaving, "No... It's better this way."

Elisa spoke telling her to let him be, he looked one last time at Elisa before fading away.

Elisa was not getting up as her magic was starting to leave her, "I'm afraid... This is the end of me."

"No mother everypony needs you, Luna needs you, I need you... You can't--" More tears were starting to fall even trying to use some of her magic to heal her, but did nothing.

"Sally, you know this day was going to come. To where you and Lune will look after the other ponies and spread friendship you have found, no tears should be wasted for me... Only on each other.

"But Elisa I don't want you to go."

"I'm sorry Little One, there is a bright future. Not just for ponies, but for other creatures also. And it starts without me." The flowers from her mane dimmed and Elisa no longer moving closing her eyes.

The ponies took her body in the Everfree Forest in a cave at the bottom of a castle putting her inside and the broking crown on her back. Celestia and Luna stayed there pouring out their tears along with everypony doing the same. A glow was starting to happen seeing it coming from Elisa's body. Her mane began to move on its own completely covering her body and sprouting roots and vines that were made out of crystal. A bright flash lit up the cave as now there was a tree, this tree has six branches holding seven elements. A wave of magic cause everypony in the cave to change into alicorns Luna and Celestia were not expecting this to happen, this was Elisa's wish as even she's not here in physical form but in spirit.

"This is part of the bright future." Said Little One

No doubt this was true, Harmony is still here. In the form of a tree, the Tree of Harmony.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment