• Published 29th Mar 2019
  • 496 Views, 0 Comments

Harmony - Script Nova

  • ...
 0
 496

Memories

Elisa and Celestia were still sleeping next to each other while Luna was still awake starting to go into dreams with her magic. She likes to tease her sister in her dreams but didn't go in her mother's dreams. Elias moved her head a little making muffling sounds, her dreams were getting to her thinking so much on her past with Lazarus as it changed into something horrible the worst part the dream did come true. She woke up crying some more and seeing Celestia not waking up from her dream which was good. Feeling something small between her and Celestia a pink like filly had a mane like Luna's but also pink, with white strips in it, she was only a pegasus curled up next to Elisa's warm body, and a cutie mark that was a musical symbol in a shape of a heart. She woke to uplift her head with her eyes still closed slowly opening them they were a color of a violet purple. Looking at Celestia then Elisa.

"Good morning Celestia! Good morning Elisa!" Elisa try to wipe her tears away not wanting to show her sadness, "Elisa? Are you alright? Were you still thinking about that stallion?"

"No, it's nothing Little One"

"Mother you have been like this for days. And you refuse to tell us anything."

"Sally, these are my memories and mine alone. Now attend to this filly." The filly didn't want to leave Elisa she wanting to stay, "There's not much you can do for me my Little One."

"But I want to make you better. By staying with you."

Elias put her hoof around the filly bring her closer with their heads touching each other, "You can't help me... Not now at least. Just worry the other ponies, can you do that for me?" The filly closes her eyes rubbing agents Elisa's neck meaning yes and used her wing to wipe a tear off Elisa's face, "Thank you."

Celestia took the filly with her, chocolate rain started to happen. The filly laugh in enjoyment with her mouth opened catching the chocolate rain. Celestia and Elisa know who this was and seeing them at the edge of a mountain (Discord's mother).

Elisa went along to see her. She just stood not looking at Elisa, but at Celestia and the filly.

"You try so hard to keep your creation safe, but you never think Celestia and Luna are here to do it also."

"If you know about Lazarus then you can see why I can't abandon them."

"Sooner or later they're going to have to face other things that are stronger than them much like Lazarus and us" Elisa froze after hearing the word 'us', "Yes, there's a reason why we are disharmony. Facing something like us makes friendships stranger, not just wisdom, kindness, honesty, laughter, generosity, and loyalty."

"Friendship?"

She turns to Elisa walking passed brushing her claws agents Elisa's mane. Before she completely walked off, Elisa wanted to know more about this friendship she spoke of, "That is for you and other ponies to understand, next time your fillies face my son they won't be allies. But only enemies."

"But what about Lazarus? He's not just going after my creation. He's also trying to outduel everything."

"Whatever's too powerful can be overcome. Even by banishing or destroyed, which is what you almost did to that Queen Changeling. Don't be afraid to use those tears to fight back."

Luna started to turn in after helping dreams; dreaming about the fight with Lazarus and him wanting her and Celestia. A shadow came from the trees seeing her sleeping, "This must be Luna." Luna moved her head a bit but didn't wake up, "It seems you're having a nightmare, let's change it some."

Before she had a chance, Luna woke up seeing the shadow pony in front of her, "What in press tell are you?" She didn't want to tell her she came from Lazarus so she told Luna she came from her dreams, "I never saw you before."

"That's because I was just created, from your emotions." Luna felt something wrong and end up striking her.

Celestia sense something wrong so did Elisa teleporting to Luna seeing the shadow pony, "Elisa. It's an honor to meet you." Elisa felt some power coming from her almost like Lazarus.

"So Lazarus end up making a monster to come after my foals."

"Blast thought I wasn't going to raise any alarm." the Shadow made its way into Luna causing her eyes to go black crying out black tears Luna try to get her out thrashing around. Celestia got closer but end up being pushed away by Luna's magic.

"Mother please save me!"

Elisa couldn't do anything without hurting Luna the shadow came through changing Luna's coat from dark blue to black and her wings like bat wings, "Mahahahaaa, looks like that was easier then I thought." She went after Elisa, but Celestia got back up in front of her taking the blows from Luna attacking.

"Sally!" Said Elisa.

"Luna fight this."

"I trying sister."

"Try all you want, once I'm inside I'll never come out."

Pebbles were thrown at the shadow pony controlling Luna turning her head seeing the filly with her wings spread open, "Leave them along!"

"Little one don't!" said both Celestia and Elisa. A beam hit her causing her to fly back into trees.

Elisa cried again seeing another pony harmed then she thought back on what the draconequus said to her Use those tears to fight back and protect the ones you love. She comes down focusing on setting Luna free, her crown glow with wings appearing from Elisa. Luna hold back trying to get her body from fighting some more, the beam of darkness hit Elisa but done nothing the shadow pony was now scared.

"If Lazarus making himself stronger? Then I should too, this is my creation, my children, and are apart of me." An explosion of light covered the forest cleansing Luna as the shadow left her body making her flee. The light then fades away causing Elise to collapse. Celestia rushes to Luna seeing if she was alright.

"Mother! Is she hurt?!"

They both looked at Elisa's directions seeing her laying on the ground. She heard Lazaruses voice speaking to her from a long time ago.

"It looks like you're starting to get the hang of your magic. You know if you keep this up you'll be just like me."

"I don't know about that Ambrose, mine is meant to create nothing more."

"Just give yourself some time. You'll do a lot of things for the world just as I am and will." Elisa felt him lean his head agents hers with him kissing her, "Just because what I am, doesn't mean you shouldn't stop fighting."

Elisa started to come around hearing Luna's voice, "Luna. You're okay."

"I am, but are you?"

She got up looking around for the filly, "The little one! Is she still alive?"

She came out of the bushes after Elisa asks for her, "I'm fine... I just couldn't watch Luna be controlled by that shadow thing."

"That was very brave of you little one, thanks for trying to save me."

The filly smiled but was also in pain because of one of her wings being dislocated unable to fold. Elise came up to her helping to fix her wing, no discomfort and she was able to fix it. In return, Elisa gave her something special changing her into an alicorn, "This is my gift to you for not backing down and wanting to save one of my daughters. What name shale I and we thank?"

She looked at her horn smiling big, "Little One will be fine your highness."

Celestia and Luna were surprised seeing their mom end up changing the filly to an alicorn, "We thought you regret creating alicorns."

"If Lazarus is going to make creatures that harm everything then I must have protectors for it, not just you two."

"But I have no purpose for being one." Said Little One

"What you did, was all I needed from you. And there are so much more you will discover with Luna and Celestia." Elisa hugs her with her hoof and Little One hugged her back with her wings.

Lazarus saw everything just happened even seeing another alicorn. He wasn't surprised one of his shadow ponies weren't able to succeed just because of how cocky they were.

He tries to look deep into the future but still nothing, "Why can't I see what's going to happen next? Seems like my plans are going downhill. How can she be able to do more with her power?"

"Looks like she'll outdo you with more power." Said one of the shadow ponies.

Lazarus laughed briefly trying not to lose his cool, "Harmony out play misery, fear, and despair? She's only meant to create nothing more."

"That's not what we see."

"Just need to go after other creatures that's all. Drain whatever power they have as my own. Those other creatures Elisa mission will be one of them."

Over the past few days, Lazaruses shadow ponies want after some other ponies mostly in the Chrystal Empire and the Everfree Forest. Elisa could only help the ones in the Everfree Forest not wanting to risk everyone else and seeing Lazaruses plans attacking whoever had contacted with Elisa. Storms were now being developed all around Equestria even keeping from Luna and Celestia from raising the moon and sun.

More creatures were now seen causing the ponies to be pushed out of the Everfree Forest dragons, griffins, goblins, trolls, minotaurs, and Sirens attack the ponies.

"So much is now happening. Lazarus if only you would open eyes and see what you have done. You're not only harming the creatures, but you're also harming the planet. I guess that's what you want."