• Published 29th Mar 2019
  • 496 Views, 0 Comments

Harmony - Script Nova

  • ...
 0
 496

A Beginning

There was no fear, only happiness. No loneliness, but companionship. A unicorn that was the first of her kind walked among the land glowing her horn as she walked creating grass, flowers, and trees. Her name was Elisa, skin white as it shines like a crystal, her mane was a light purple with flowers in it, and her horn different from any other unicorn was shaped like an antler.

The first ponies she made were alicorns a form of a breed that was meant to walk amen the earth and more power than a unicorn. Elisa was very powerful herself but she wanted to give that to who she had created. A piece of her mane was removed from her as she levitates it in front of her closing her eyes.
When she spoke it was smooth and beautiful almost quiet, "From my mane to my power, I will give a new life, and this filly will be kind and wise bring to light each day."

A flash happened, then a filly at her hooves curled up like a ball with her pink main almost covering her body. Elisa put her head down getting the filly to wake up. She opens her eyes for the first time seeing Elisa over her smiling she smiled back trying to stand up but felt weak falling back down on the ground she tried again this time using her little wings as they flop then stood up.

"Mama!" Said the filly rubbing her head agents Elisa's snout.

"Welcome to the world my little one, my dear Celestia."

Other ponies were made pegasi, earth pony, and unicorn. The Everfree Forest was the first home to some ponies even for Celestia. A few months have passed with Celestia still a filly. Elisa helped her control her magic in order to use it on the sun, "Come on sweetie, you can do it."

Her horn flickered as the sun was briefly going down, "But mommy I can't. Can you be the one to set it?"

"Now Sally." (Sally was the nickname Elisa gave Celestia when she whined about something being too hard or wanting something.) "We talked about this. You're going to be doing this for all eternity."

"But I like for it to be all day every time."

"Yes, but you also have to think of the other ponies, plants, even the animals. They need both day and night in order to function, without it there will be no balance, and no balance everything ends up destroying itself." Celestia looked at the ground then looked back at the sun, "Just clear your mind. Think of nothing else, but the sun."

Celestia did just that making the sun go down. She cheered for enjoyment along with a glow at her flank. A cutie mark of the sun appeared, "What is this?"

"That is your special talent. Others have these cutie marks, each one represents what they do and what they are."

Celestia looked at Elisa's flank not seeing a cutie mark, "Why don't you have one?"

"Because I am not like any other pony, I am meant to do all things I am Harmony."

"Harmony? What's that?"

"I'll tell you later, but for now that's all for today." Elisa's horn glow as the stars began to appear in the night sky. Celestia's eyes lit up as each one revealed itself, but no moon was found. This saddens Celestia, Elisa saw how sad she was not seeing the moon, "There are some nights the moon never shows. But that doesn't mean it still can't be a beautiful night." She moved the stars creating a pony family running and being happy. Celestia lade on the grass as she slowly closed her eyes, "My sweet Celestia, you won't be doing this along."

The next day, Celestia got up bright and early yawning. She felt something at her side sleeping. It was a filly that was dark blue with a short light blue mane, she too was an alicorn. Celestia was shocked at first wondering where she came from. The little filly woke up when Celestia moved away yawning too, "Big sister!"

"Huh?"

"I'm Luna, mommy saw how lonely you were then made me. You were sad when the moon wasn't showing."

Elisa came up to both of them seeing Celestia looking at Luna, "I see you have already met your little sister. I made her after you want to sleep, as a surprise."

A castle was too made called The Two Sisters. Telling them this will be their place to live to help the ponies of any kind.

"Mommy? Why are we different from any other pony? Aren't there any other alicorns like us?." Luna saw only three types of ponies earth pony, pegasi, and unicorn.

"The power you both have is different from a unicorn's. You will help guide and protect as long the world still exist."

"But you're a unicorn, shouldn't you be an alicorn since you had us?"

"Oh Luna, already like your sister. Harmony is the barrier to everything great. Wisdom, loyalty, laughter, honesty, kindness, generosity, and magic. My appearance means nothing that I am incapable of, the same goes for you two."

"I'm not sure I understand."

Elisa closed her eyes smiling giving her a boop on the nose, "Don't rush to understand. You and Celestia have all the time in the world, the only two to keep it safe for now."

"But will you be with us every step of the way?" Celestia sits next to Luna as she heard a little of the story. Elisa couldn't really answer that question, the future was unknown to her. All she could do is create in hopes of a brighter future.

"Yes, my little ones. You are my creation, and I'll do anything to keep you safe while remaining here."